Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 09-10-2011, 07:15 AM
mattie

3rd Eye Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorddy
... whenever I meditate on my third eye I see a vortex. The first time I got it, it came with a definition (that whispers pretty much spelled out for me) "The world is comprised of codes, this is the mechanism which interprets those codes to the observer and from those codes perspectives are born."...

You may have been perceiving the 3rd eye chakra energy. The 3rd eye is the location of the 6th chakra. Virtually all drawings of the chakras show them as active vortexes.

The mechanism could be about the 3rd eye. This is what we ‘see’ these codes w/.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:17 AM
mattie

Looks Varying

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Ok, I have to be honest and say, I don't really know, its like their faces were more in focus than their total bodies, their faces look something like plastic, and shiny, human like also.

It is likely that there are many types of life forms, some of which may look like us & some that may not.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
What did the people look like who were coming & going?
Did you get any impression about what they were doing?
Hi Mattie, I have already said what they look like, this is from above.

Ok, I have to be honest and say, I don't really know, its like their faces were more in focus than their total bodies, their faces look something like plastic, and shiny, human like also.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
It is likely that there are many types of life forms, some of which may look like us & some that may not.
Oh you already found it...I see, very interesting, thanks.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Oh you already found it...I see, very interesting, thanks.

Didn't you ever just go out there and walk through the swirly thing?
Old 09-10-2011, 08:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Didn't you ever just go out there and walk through the swirly thing?
I was in a state of knowing that if i did that that it would just disappear, and yes i have already tried that, but like I said it just vanished. It may have been part of my mental illness who knows.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:17 AM
Master
I think its like a rainbow robert. You can see where it touches the earth from a distance and follow the path to it, but when you get there, it cant be seen. Could this be the same thing?
Old 09-10-2011, 08:17 AM
mattie

Accessing It Could Vary For Many Reasons

Quote:
I was in a state of knowing that if i did that that it would just disappear, and yes i have already tried that, but like I said it just vanished. ...

You could have observed it, but not been able to access it for some energetic reason. Your not being able to access it doesn't mean it wasn't real.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:20 AM
mattie

Many Factors Could Affect Use Of Portal

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
I think its like a rainbow robert. You can see where it touches the earth from a distance and follow the path to it, but when you get there, it cant be seen. Could this be the same thing?

It could be like seeing a car & being able to sit in the driver's seat, but not having the key. One could see it & even walk into it, but not know what was needed to use it. There are many things that could affect this, such as it being dimensionally specific, only applying to beings of a certain frequency.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Now that is a real good analogy thanks Nightspirit.