Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 22-06-2011, 12:07 PM
Serenity Bear

What is our Book of Eli?

Iv just watched the film Book of Eli, it basically follows the path of the last Bible (I wont spoil it for those who are going to watch the film).

It made me think, what was Spiritualism book that we may carry at the end of days to hopeful safe keeping.

I was thinking maybe Conan Doyles History of Spiritualism, or Borgia's series of Afterlife books.

What book would you carry?
Old 22-06-2011, 09:52 PM
Enya

Any of the Silver Birch books...
Old 25-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Lady of the Mountain

I would not carry any book unless it was for entertainment. I believe people can learn straight from The Source if they wish. By walking the same church Jesus did, nature. The forests, the mountains, the beaches, in all these places and in all of nature can God be found, and heard, if one only listens.
Old 27-08-2011, 04:33 AM
A. Consumer

Thumbs up Revelations of 2012 by The Prophet of Life

I am reading this book now and although I've read a lot on religion and spiritual issues, I have found many things in that book that open my mind to possibilities for humanity that I wouldn't have before starting to read it.