Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 14-06-2018, 05:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValVan
Can a starseed or lightworker hate the world?
I think I'm a starseed or a lightworker.
When I was a child, I always felt bad when I heard people did things that could harm the earth, I really felt sick, and always wanted to do something to protect the earth.
But these years, something bad happened in my life, and I'm going through a big challenge in life.
Why should I go through these bad things in life? Why me? Do starseeds or lightworkers have a happy and easy life? I can't help but I am angry at the earth, the laws of nature, I find that the earth, the laws of nature can be so cruel. I even wish there was really the end of the world, all humans die or the earth explodes.
At the same time I am so guilty of these thoughts, why am I so selfish.
I am so guilty of these thoughts it I can't help thing about it.
Now I feel like I'm in the dark. I want help, why can people help others patiently? Why can't we love unconditionally?
I just feel helpless.
Why does life on earth have to be so hard and tiring? Why is there so much pain? Why do livings have to suffer?
If I don't go through something bad, I probably don't know how hard life can be.
Don't know how long it will take to have a peaceful and a happy world.
Sorry for send negative vibes and energy...��

Though life seems "long" basically everyone from 200 years ago is now gone as far as the human bodily existence and most from even 100 years ago. In time the complete number will have lived the adventure of life here for a collective rebirth for educational purpose of the whole. As you can probably figure out there are darkworkers in this realm and the older ones.

But there is a hierarchy as well, and the light is the life and the power and in time this phase of confusion simply evolves but by superior force for the darkness would stay forever--- had it the power.

But alas just a few more years, not tomorrow but by the time a child born today would almost graduate high school the so-called earthly "powers that be" shall cross the global sovereign line in the sand for a unified global rival rulership sold as light, but it is blackness to its core and its rule cannot be permitted long--- they get to fulfill the final signal prophecies about themselves such as their "world peace" brand.

Thus, there will come a time all will look on all the stories of this adventure and many have very sad stories to tell, but in past tense for the true purpose of planet Earth will be just starting and eternal joy is its outcome as the darkness is filtered out from among the students because as you can see, some people really love the darkness and until the top of their hierarchy is deposed it is still a struggle, but in the next the tables turn in favor of the light--- and ALL of this was just a learning process an adventure and a battle, but to those who stick to the light and love and life hope it will be worth it for everyone will know everyone and diagonally across the plane into the older realm as well and we are talking the number of the stars is their number, the human family is small in comparison back to the beginning.

It seems like it takes forever this is true, but in reality it does transition into the rule of full light but a very challenging period is coming up, it is not a doomsday or other "the end" myth, it is a global crisis which recovers globally into that world government and it is is what is slated for total removal after a brief run because it is a centralized sole darkness at its heart, much different than the rule of many nations. It is not sanctioned, so it will be going much much sooner than the years it took to arrive, it gets 1290 days approximated.

Many will be protected by superior power in that period, it is the period in Daniel 12:11. Just a heads up, they will go into world government AFTER this next "sword stroke" global of Revelation 13:3.

FIGHT like the Tiger, but the spiritual war of light which never dims, that of the Bright Morning STAR. Revelation 22:16 He will even restore all the animals of the Edenic purpose (Eze47:9) because they are his first and what kind of a Kingdom would it be if it forgot the little things?

It is the Kingdom of Light, and it forgets NOTHING in the process which is on the way once the hierarchy of darkness is washed away soon. Not too soon, but not too far either, long enough for you to know this is no empty message nor "crazy" or a joke.

JUSTICE is not just accounting the evil and vanquishing it, it is restoring the victims to the full in the power as well for a totally healing restoration under immortal power at the top of the hierarchy which will be taking over this planet and its celestial environs--- FOREVER, then all questions are answered in total perfect recall, THEN all this struggle of todays will make complete sense as to why the fullness of the misery is transformed into the diametric fullness of the joy in triumph and being fully on the side of light for the restoration process and ever forever after.

Good day

The seemingly permanent "food chain" "life is death" algorithm and its eternal entropy myth WILL be easily changed for even everlasting life of the animals in total incorrupt, that is non-decaying, peace forever. THAT is what the "will of God done on Earth, AS IN Heaven" is all about. Believe, and just be patient it WILL be worth the brief wait of a human here, and in total-human-collective number, that too is brief to reach its completeness soon. The earth is a victim, and sometimes it is the victim who gets blamed for the works from the top of the hierarchy of darkness, but it can all be changed, restored and made perfectly eternal in planetary life system GUARANTEED permanence forever, abodes that do not disintegrate in a permanent eternal timeline of existence which is all easily possible in this universes once the darkness is removed, also permanently.
Old 14-06-2018, 05:37 AM
Pathfinder
Woahhh what just happened here? I left this site several months ago- too much negative energy. I came back tonight to see this. Really? Judgement, Assumptions, Putting others down... whaaaat? Slayer- I know that you do not need me to defend you, you are able to go this alone. Strong enough. Insightful enough... you get it. But I am going to defend you. Your fierce energy, loyalty.. your selfless, true compassion. You do not parade the amazingness of who you are around. Knowing who you are is enough for you. And it's enough for me. On a side note... to y'all that have commented here and claimed to have the ability to feel others, check yourself.
Old 14-06-2018, 05:41 AM
Pathfinder
Also... lightworker, starseed.. stop with the labels. We are all unique.
Old 14-06-2018, 11:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akc1213
Woahhh what just happened here? I left this site several months ago- too much negative energy. I came back tonight to see this. Really? Judgement, Assumptions, Putting others down... whaaaat? Slayer- I know that you do not need me to defend you, you are able to go this alone. Strong enough. Insightful enough... you get it. But I am going to defend you. Your fierce energy, loyalty.. your selfless, true compassion. You do not parade the amazingness of who you are around. Knowing who you are is enough for you. And it's enough for me. On a side note... to y'all that have commented here and claimed to have the ability to feel others, check yourself.

Thanks for that.
It has been a while! How've you been?
Old 15-06-2018, 12:17 AM
Pathfinder
No need to thank me... thank you :-) I have been good, we need to catch up.
Old 15-06-2018, 11:43 AM
Deactivated Account
Yea we should, great idea.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:15 AM
Knower

A grand gesture of time it is, but a mind that is within the age of a choice why be patient i wonder so it may gather truth in the motion's unspoken.It is the journey shared that bring all days present so it may be again, within a greater passing. Shall time be your means to be gathered, or shall a time be your means to be true so your choices gather within the Living and the Time that now measures.
What has lived through the passings of what was and always has been it is the two halves split to now serve each moment of what it was long ago
Old 01-07-2018, 04:52 PM
Experiencer

I am a lightworker and a starseed I chose a particularly difficult path, I say chose because in hindsight and in knowing myself I know I would choose something like this. I chose to take as much pain in as one could stand, abuse, neglect, sexual assault, the death of love, severe mental illness, addiction in others, and suicide . I have healed from each issue and learned my lessons from each. I still find it difficult to "love" the world in whole, but I dont actually hate it anymore either. Through my experiances I am able to help others start to heal theirs. I found that I have chosen this path partly because these are the issues within society.

Abuse and neglect are grossly underreported and lead to major issues with the adult life. My experiance helps me help others through those issues. I can relate to their struggles from a personal perspective. I am able to understand the pain, anger, spiritual questions etc.

I have found this world is a cruel and unusual place, but at the same time it holds beauty and vast amounts of love. It is a masterpiece and like all works of art will be appreciated in her own time. In this universe there has to be balance the good with the bad and where evil resides so does grace we just have to look for it. Where grace does not exist we ourselves have to be that beacon. It is ok to be angry and shut the world out for awhile and regroup because it is at those times when we are able to reflect on our own experiances and learn.

Namaste`
Old 11-07-2018, 05:23 PM
Newbie ;)

In my understanding "starseed" and "lightworker" are just labels to program somebody to think in a particular way. For me, this can be a dangerous manipulation. At the end, we all have the same struggles and the same purpose on this planet. People that are deluded to think they have "special mission" sooner or latter will understand that this works against them. I was programmed in this way also when I was younger, and it took some time to deprogram and see my own arrogance by using similar kind of thinking. You can save\help nobody on this planet, but yourself. Even the so called "lightworkers" technically need saving, but of course, only they can do that and understand the flaw in their way of thinking.

It's better to question yourself, and be true about your feelings, even if it looks "negative"...
Old 11-07-2018, 09:10 PM
Administrator
You have a very negative attitude towards people and their beliefs this is a discussion please respect that interim

Namaste