Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 03-12-2015, 02:18 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
What is your problem? You seem like a very angry person.

I already told you my nation, the buffalo nation, otherwise known as Cree, when i said I led sweatlodges for a long time. That is a CREE custom.

And yes those are new age terms, which I also already said! I believe in my native culture as well as everything else. You are very offensive trying to tell people that new age stuff is wrong. You do realize that most new age stuff stems from ancient beliefs anyways, right?

And you obviously don't know much about your own culture if you seem to think native people don't believe in ET's, because it's a huge part of our traditions and stories.

If you want to know what I know about the thunderbeings and the heyoka, then read my posts in this thread, I explained it all already.

And if you wanted to know my race, you could have just asked me. I'm not sure what my name has to do with the colour of my skin!

Star People, Sky People, are Spirits or what we call Kachenas. These Spirit Beings are not the classic ET, Space Alien people from Star Wars. I do not like that spin you used, to make them fit contemporary ideals. Coyote, Spider Woman, are also Spirit People who taught us our ways. My ancestors looked at the universe much differently than modern people today do.

Take a good look at this to understand the Navajo View of the Universe:

Do you see Darth Vader here?
Old 03-12-2015, 02:59 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
Star People, Sky People, are Spirits or what we call Kachenas. These Spirit Beings are not the classic ET, Space Alien people from Star Wars. I do not like that spin you used, to make them fit contemporary ideals. Coyote, Spider Woman, are also Spirit People who taught us our ways. My ancestors looked at the universe much differently than modern people today do.

Take a good look at this to understand the Navajo View of the Universe:

Do you see Darth Vader here?

You can believe in whatever you believe in, I'm not attempting to change your mind and I should hope for you to respect my beliefs too. That is what I believe in from personal experience. All the medicine men I've learned from over the years believe that the star people are actually star people who are our relatives, not just spirits, in fact all of them are spiritually gifted enough to see them and speak to them just like I can and some of the most powerful medicine people I know have ufos following them around. I've never heard that native people don't believe in aliens because in my town at least, everyone I know does.
Old 03-12-2015, 08:07 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
You can believe in whatever you believe in, I'm not attempting to change your mind and I should hope for you to respect my beliefs too. That is what I believe in from personal experience. All the medicine men I've learned from over the years believe that the star people are actually star people who are our relatives, not just spirits, in fact all of them are spiritually gifted enough to see them and speak to them just like I can and some of the most powerful medicine people I know have ufos following them around. I've never heard that native people don't believe in aliens because in my town at least, everyone I know does.

UFOs are sometimes seen over our Big Reservation in NE Arizona. To us Dine' they are considered to be Aliens like the White man was 500yrs ago. to present day. They are from outside of our nation. I never heard of UFOs following our Medicine People around.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:15 PM
Administrator
I am not taking sides here I live in the uk but have NDN. blood in me I know thunder bow and he is not an angry person.everyone is entitled to their opinions but that is what they are opinions.
Thunder bow knows his peoples traditions .but even I think that some of your remarks are a bit far out.

Namaste