Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 30-10-2017, 09:29 AM
Guide

Any reasons for or against woman as priests based on the Bible, or even Jesus' behavior is a hollow argument and irrelevant.

What we think and what we want is the question. There should be fair access to the priesthood for anyone but woman are not inherently better. Once established in sufficient number they may well be more conservative and then hold us back even more than the men do.
Old 30-10-2017, 09:56 AM
Master
yep
shud up dattd bibl thy shud

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 06-01-2018, 04:09 PM
Experiencer
Yes women as priests as women on battlefield
Old 06-01-2018, 08:48 PM
Experiencer

Interesting about Adam and Eve in regards to the consequences of eating from the tree of knowledge. For example, all 3(Adam, Eve, and the serpent) were punished.

Adam and Eve first experience shame(realizing they were naked). They hide from God(as a result of feeling shame).

the snake(serpent) punishment is to be on his be belly-and below all the livestock

Adam and Eve ate from the tree of knowledge and God said they would die-death in this context is not like death as we view it in the physical realm but rather death as in spiritual death(separation from God). They would also experience a physical death because they would not be able to eat from the tree of life and live forever.

Eve(women)-increase in child bearing pain-she would long for her husband but he would rule over her.

Adam's punishment-the ground was cursed with thorns and thistles and he would suffer from painful toil-sweat of his brow to produce food

the ultimate punishment was that the garden of eden they were cast out from. they now knew knowledge of good and evil and how it played out in their lives.

__________________________________________________ ___________

on a personal note-Ive often wondered if this is where women are not allowed to be priests, pastors, etc. However, in the New Testement-there are 2 women who are closely with Jesus throughout his ministry-I mean the first person Jesus visited after his resurrection was Mary Magdelene-which in my opinion is huge given to the fact of how women were viewed in that time.

On a final note-again it is my personal thoughts/questions that have we misunderstood the context of what was written in the bible? Its certainly is plausible with respect to how the serpent "tricked" Eve into taking a bite of the apple.

On an even more personal note-if I place myself in the position of Eve(as I am a woman). I most likely would have done the same thing as Eve-taken that bite.

Interestingly, we read throughout the bible of key women who preached the good news-who served in areas of ministry as teachers.

I can tell you this is definitely something I would like to be able to pick up my phone and call God and ask Him directly,

"because of my human mind, please tell me the correct way to interpret the context of what you wrote about in your bible. because God, we are human beings-and the men you chose to write the bible-have humans minds-and all the people that came after are humans-did we somehow misunderstand and take it out of context because as humans we want to control and have things are own way? did men of certain religions attempt to control the masses and leave out certain texts? did they translate your words incorrectly to control what they wanted?"

other times I really question if satan deceived the people who were translating the bible and mis-translated it because of how satan is able to deceive?

and it continues to play out to this very day-for example, look at all the debating that goes on in this subforum with regards to Christianity, Christ, God-the Holy spirit. does satan bring this about to keep us in mass fighting and confusion-which prevents us from knowing Gods truth?

I know this is a big fear of mine so much so that I consistently pray to God to help me understand the truth and to not be deceived by satan.