Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 06-02-2014, 03:55 AM
Guide
how to increase my energy

I was just reading about prana and that if its low you feel blocked stuck and no motivation. I have been feeling like this for a good few weeks i thought it was maybe a phase and would pass but its starting to get me down. Is there any way i can increase it through meditation or breathing exercises? Something not too difficult. If it helps i am also highly sensitive.
Old 17-02-2014, 03:06 PM
TRESTANA

Energy System
In the life of universe, there are 2 spiritual energy systems, those are:
1. Natural energy system
2. Cultivation energy system

Natural Energy System
Natural energy is also called as the energy of universe. Some call it chi or prana, which means the resource of life or bio-energy. Natural energy can be found everywhere in the universe, on inanimate objects as well as living things.
In humans, the natural energy is usually found through a touch of palms, so that the touch of palms is usually used for healing therapy.
Animals and plants may also become the source of natural energy.
Colors, sounds, aromas, air, sun rays, earth, planets and also any inanimate objects.
Crystal stone is one example of the strong natural energy resources.

From the characteristic, natural energy can be classified in two types:
1. Positive natural energy or pure natural energy
2. Negative natural energy or impure natural energy

Cultivation energy system
Cultivation energy is also called evolution energy. Cultivation energy is derived from the natural energy, which has been evoluted, so that it cannot be found in the universe freely. Cultivation energy is only obtained from the process of natural energy evolution and only human or creature who do the evolution of the natural energy can obtain the cultivation energy.

Based on its characteristic, cultivation energy can be grouped into two types:
1. Negative cultivation energy/impure energy
Negative cultivation energy or impure energy is also called witchcraft. This types of energy is totally negative and has the characteristic of harming the spiritual evolution on humans. Thus, it would be better to avoid any witchcraft cultivation.
2. Positive cultivation energy/purification energy
Positive cultivation energy or purification energy is also called divine power. This type of energy has the characteristic of purifying and it is useful for humans' spiritual evolution.
Old 17-02-2014, 09:44 PM
VisionQuest

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha
I was just reading about prana and that if its low you feel blocked stuck and no motivation. I have been feeling like this for a good few weeks i thought it was maybe a phase and would pass but its starting to get me down. Is there any way i can increase it through meditation or breathing exercises? Something not too difficult. If it helps i am also highly sensitive.

Sensitive is great! Though it seems a curse at times .......
Sensitive people have Heart and it takes an Open Heart to really grow ~

Sometimes low Energy is just physical , little sun can do this, as can a long winter. So work with that first. How? Rhodiola Root, St. Johns Wort, in tea or supplement. Use standardized extracts. Try a simple Yoga-Pilates-Tia Chi 30 minute workout every morning 5 or 6 days a week. Miranda Esmounde-White has a cool program called CLASSICAL STRETCH. Walk in nature as often as possible, barefoot when warmer. Ginseng can also aid in increasing Energy.

Sometimes it is Mind related. Treat that as well. Some Inspirational writings can help. Marianne Williamson , Wayne Dyer , have some good books or CDS on this. The Brain is the receiver of Mind, and so treat it well. Omega 3 oils , Organic non GMO veggies are brain building, and Organic non GMO fruits are brain cleansing!

Sometimes it is Spirit which draws down our Energy. For this read Divine works and practices. A simple thing here can be just practicing deep breathing , 7 seconds in and 7 seconds out. Another simple method is realigning with the Divine Mind , this need not be complicated , simply "Thy WILL" being an inner repeating statement ..... can be done at the same time as the breathing. How often? As often as you can remember!

Sensitivity becomes a drawback when we are too ATTACHED to outcomes, or when we are actually EMPATHIC and clinging to someone elses moods/feelings. In this case , limit contact with those who make you feel down. Sometimes we feel good around friends but after leaving we feel down. That can be a bit hard. Make a new friend or just spend time alone in nature.

It is ok to feel down ........ do not try to drug that away. But certain herbs will aid , Lemon Balm , Passion Flower, Scullcap, Epson Salt Baths (4-10 pounds of salt!) can all aid ~

Blessings ~
Old 03-05-2014, 09:45 AM
lovingvibrations

A simple and easy way to enjoy the feelings of more energy is to close your eyes and start with some nice slow deep breaths and allow yourself the time to just quieten the mind down a little bit.

Now just image a nice shining sun about 30-50cms above your head. This sun represents the divine source, universal energy etc. Now just open up to receiving this light, surrender, let go and just really focus your mind on receiving the love and light of this beautiful cleansing sun.

You can also use your imagination to further help you to relax i.e. you are sitting beneath a beautiful tree, surrounded by gardens etc ... this often helps us to relax and open more to receiving light.

If you wish to also, you could work with some affirmations i.e. i open up to receiving divine love, divine light, divine wisdom, divine energy.

If is our experiences that this is helping you to bring in more energy, more love and more light into your consciousness. start with 5 - 10 minutes and build from there.

Anyway, just my 2 cents worth :)