Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 01-02-2014, 02:22 PM
Master
People bother me less than the lights in shops. These days much is halogen or TLs, and both types flicker, nature of the beast. Most ppl don't see this, I do. Drives me nuts. It makes me so dizzy and makes me feel unwell. Often there's a light that flickers quite badly, probably about to break down, but it doesn't get replaced. Most ppl still wouldn't be bothered by it I guess, but I do. They had one like that at the cash register in my local supermarket :(
There are shops I can't enter because of the lights. Mostly have this problem in supermarkets, probably because there's lots of light and more reflection of the ceiling/walls?
I have had to leave supermarkets while we weren't done yet. So I had to wait outside for my then partner to finish shopping :S
I have the same problem with old televisions (I got one of those, so not a flat screen), used to have it with the old monitor types, before flat screens monitors.

TL and halogen do effect (= damage) the aura. As does concrete. Lots of ppl in offices work inside concrete buildings with TLs and halogens. So unhealthy ... Even schools, so our kids are exposed to it as well, and esp kids these days are so incredibly sensitive! No wonder really that many kids don't do well at school, very unhealthy environment for our increasingly sensitive energy systems.

Ppl's energy is different. I can shield myself from that. But light seems to be more difficult ... Maybe because light is energy, higher frequency than the freq. of humans??

Shopping is increasingly unpleasant for me, I think because I'm getting more sensitive as well. I buy more and more of my stuff online and avoid supermarkets/shops with extremely intrusive lights. I rather drive a few kilometers further than expose myself to these horrible lights :S
Old 01-02-2014, 04:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Ppl's energy is different. I can shield myself from that. But light seems to be more difficult ... Maybe because light is energy, higher frequency than the freq. of humans??

My guess is that people energy is higher since it isn't visible. So, you are probably still responding to a range of lower vibrational energy.

I agree. For me it's the fluorescent lights in big box (and gymnasiums) that bugs. After an hour I feel really drained and light-sensitive.

Lora
Old 12-03-2014, 06:59 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by hernam
Many times when I go to large department stores especially Costco and best buy I get this drained feeling. Almost like something is sucking the energy from me. I noticed especially by the electronics where they have all the tvs on. I use to think it was the lighys bit I am wondering if it is a culmination of the electronics, tv and people. Can these things suck enetgy from you or something?

Hello

Here is where grounding can really help and using methods of protections like Bubble Walls ext. When we understand that everything is a vibration of energy and we too are the same we can start to embrace that more and work to move past those feelings.

One might too be Empathic where one picks up the energy and emotions of others in such places. I know that I have to be grounded to enter a mall, and that I have to avoid the TV walls in stores, at times its not the energy persay from the TV but the content that is on the TV that I might pick up on.

Lynn