Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 04-11-2011, 11:15 PM
Etu Malku

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliMarie
Angels, demons, spirits... They all exist on some other plane. Whether you believe that plane to be some other place or another level of your mind... They're all there. Satan, or Lucifer doesn't need you to believe he is physical or a manifestation of your thoughts or heart in order to feed on the energy we give him... Either way he is still there.
According to Jung, and I quite agree, they don't 'really' exist as in the physical. The idea behind Satan, Lucifer, God etc. exists and will exist in the unconsciousness as Archetypes. What we do with them is another story. For instance my understanding of both Satan & Lucifer may be quite different than the Pope's understanding or yours for that matter. Therefore these 'ideas/thoughtforms/agregores/archetypes will mean different thing to different people and even more so during different eras.
Old 07-11-2011, 06:51 PM
MaliMarie

Angel1

I studied the Jung archetypes in the mythology class I took, and while I agree with them, (I look at all religions as mythologies of their own) I cannot argue with the physical proof I've received from my own eyes... The archetypes also include scapegoats, god figures, mother figures... They all can be placed with some part of the myth. But as I said, I cannot argue with what I've seen myself. This woman is saying she talked to Satan... None of us were there, and I honestly don't believe a word of her channeled message (I honestly feel that if she did talk to him, he's playing her like a piano).. but that's only because of what I witnessed myself a few years ago. What I don't understand is if you don't believe that Satan can be a physical manifestation that can be channeled, why look at the message in the first place? Every legend has a basis in fact. That's what I believe, anyway. And saying the things that people on this site say they go through is calling us all schizophrenic... Everyone has a right to their own belief, whether she talked to him or not, none of us know because we weren't there. But she said some of this happened in a workshop... so maybe those in the class with her saw it too...
Old 10-11-2011, 02:29 AM
Etu Malku

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliMarie
I studied the Jung archetypes in the mythology class I took, and while I agree with them, (I look at all religions as mythologies of their own) I cannot argue with the physical proof I've received from my own eyes...
That is quite fine, personal experience is something I cannot argue with. I am 50 yrs old and have taught these classes.

Quote:
This woman is saying she talked to Satan... None of us were there, and I honestly don't believe a word of her channeled message
If she did, then He was a part of her Understanding of Satan, which ever way she has been indoctrinated to perceive the Satan archetype.

Quote:
What I don't understand is if you don't believe that Satan can be a physical manifestation that can be channeled, why look at the message in the first place?
Message as in the OP? Because the misunderstanding of Lucifer needs to be corrected.

Quote:
And saying the things that people on this site say they go through is calling us all schizophrenic..
Whereas some here may be bordering on mental illness I don't believe anyone I have spoken with is schizophrenic.

Quote:
Everyone has a right to their own belief, whether she talked to him or not, none of us know because we weren't there. But she said some of this happened in a workshop... so maybe those in the class with her saw it too...
Witnesses would be cool, but I bet there aren't any . . . there never are it seems.
Of course we are all entitled to our own paradigm and beliefs, but when these beliefs cross over to someone else's beliefs, and they are detrimental/malevolent towards the others' beliefs, then it is only reasonable that they are backed up by the accuser, and debated by the accused.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:37 PM
Experiencer
Lucifer= light bearer

I believe that Lucifer is shown to us so that we can know the good in the world. We cannot know what good is unless we know what "bad" is as well. I don't believe that Lucifer was really a bad angel. I think he was just as an example, but it was all part of a greater plan. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
Lucifer has no tie to the devil... at all. Lucifer is latin, for "light bearer/morning star". TIs a reference to the planet venus, which has almsot ALWAYS been refered to morning and/or evening star.

There is no, zero, nadda ties to lucifer = the devil in the bible at ALL. ITs all christian propaganda to demonize pagan traditions.
Old 12-11-2011, 09:11 PM
Etu Malku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki04
I believe that Lucifer is shown to us so that we can know the good in the world. We cannot know what good is unless we know what "bad" is as well. I don't believe that Lucifer was really a bad angel. I think he was just as an example, but it was all part of a greater plan. :)
I agree with you that Lucifer was not a bad angel, and even further that Lucifer was never an Abrahamic angel, or an angel period. I don't agree with you that there is any 'greater' plan though.
Old 15-11-2011, 06:21 AM
babycakes

MaliMaree, im interested to know ur experience.
Old 15-11-2011, 09:04 PM
serenesam

"In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught.
In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity."

- Hunter S. Thompson
Old 17-11-2011, 12:33 AM
babycakes

serenesam, unfortunately i must agree.
bright blessings.
Old 17-11-2011, 07:52 AM
Trieah

I can agree that personal experiences hold a lot of weight to the person who experiences them. And I can agree that sometimes there is so much misconception in the things we experience, that not everything can truly be trusted enough to actually be believable, regardless if we were the ones who actually experienced it or just heard about it from someone else. I suppose sometimes in life, ya just gotta take things with a grain of salt and not get too caught up in the hype over it.

I personally have had many experiences with meeting the spirit being known as Lucifer. Some of it was good, some of it not so great, but not so horrifically bad that I could't shrug it off and just get on with my life. Heck, I was even somewhat reprimanded by another spirit being for not rebuking Lucifer from the start, because this other spirit being thought I could have been hurt. Even though I didn't get hurt and the whole "love quarrel" (as he put it) never should have happened in the first place, cause that kind of caused a rift between him and I, that I have a hard time trying to forget about sometimes.

But I guess my point is, not everyone is going to have the exact same experiences as everyone else. Not everyone is going to have the exact same point of view on the experience, regardless if it was their experience or someone elses. And I suppose the best thing to do in these cases, is to just be open enough to each other's experiences, to talk about them in a positive way, and try our best to not let that talk turn to something negative that could have negative repercussions later on. I understand that so many people actually mean well when they try to tell someone else their experiences could be some kind of low self esteem issue, or a mental health issue, or try to "correct" that person's way of thinking to be more in line with their own. But I really have to wonder, if it isn't just creating an even bigger problem, or causing rifts between people.

I don't know, maybe I'm just rambling on too much, with my thoughts on how sometimes not being able to take someone elses experience, or thoughts at face value, can lead to a depressing state for the one who's believed to be delusional. Guess I've just had too may people trying to spoon feed me their version of what I've experienced, telling me I'm in one kind of state of being a misguided fool, or another. Part of me just longs to have people be more understanding and accepting of others for their personal beliefs. But then again, if no one put in their "two cents", then there could be no growth in seeing things differently then what was once believed. I suppose it all comes down to how much tact one uses to tell someone they may be incorrect, and how much one is going to be offended at being told they may be incorrect.

I think I'll just stop talking now.