Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 18-07-2015, 09:11 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
This is an extract from your first post on this thread

" Avoiding eating meat is a very bad decision...."
Really? How about considering everything I've said instead of picking what you like and ignoring the rest?

And yes, it is a very bad decision. And I've explained over and over why. And I've also said there are some who can function well by avoiding meat.
The rest I'm not going to repeat.

Right back to the beginning... rinse, repeat...

Quote:
Over time we have established respected banks of knowledge, I see the discussion remaining very shallow if you are going to ignore these. like the frog in the well, you are never going to even look at the Atlantic ocean, nevermind exploring its depths you are just going to keep speculating.

And exploring that is not 'Blindly believing , that is making an effort while opening your eyes.

So who is the slave? You shackled by the walls of the well or me who has actually gone and looked at bigger oceans of knowledge?
What banks of knowledge are you referring to? And what do you base on that they are respected? I've essentially explained this too...

The only one ignoring here is you, not me. I've said before that I'm discussing with you, not some people external to this discussion and who have given no personal input here. People who don't even know this discussion has occurred.
And you have indicated that you have no personal opinions, that you are inferior to someone and thus hold their opinions above your own. This says nearly all you have are the opinions of others, not your own. But from the very beginning I've wanted your own, not someone else's.

You are so blind you cannot even see yourself, yet tell I should open my eyes? If you cannot see yourself, how do you hope to see others, me for example? If you cannot see yourself, as you can not, then you also cannot verify whether you are correct or not. When you cannot verify whether you are correct or not you also cannot do the same about others.
Your ocean of knowledge isn't yours, you have just a pool that you can truly call your own. What you have is trying to imitate someone else, what you know are the opinions of others. Your true self is shallow and small and so narrow.

And for so many years...

You are lost.

My job with you is done.
Old 19-07-2015, 10:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
Podshell, as my grandma would say, you have the patience of a saint. I salute your perseverance and composure

Cheers...I find nummi quite interesting and would like to get to the bottom of how he comes to his conclusions, for instance he does not appear to accept that some people/organisations are authorities on certain matters and yet he knows that meat contains B12, so how does he know this? Has he managed to analyse the substances himself scientifically or does he use some kind of mystic powers to know what is in the meats and how it behaves while being digested?

When I mention there are actual places you can get knowledge from, banks of knowledge such as libraries or respected sources on the net he seems to blank that idea or argue that because some are unreliable or dogmatic then they all must be, seems to ignore that I have the ability to make a judgement regarding this knowledge and if I wish to test it myself.

It would also be good to get an explanation of why he thinks I am a slave to certain kinds of knowledge and that I am blind, when it appears to me to be the opposite, considering the frog in the well philosophy again, he would be the one who is confined to his own ideas, theories and testing, I would be the one who has tested out bigger banks of knowledge and experience so obviously a freer soul....hopefully we will find out answers as the discussion progresses.
Old 19-07-2015, 10:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nummi

My job with you is done.

Oh!

Farewell then nummi