Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 05-07-2015, 02:41 AM
Damnameneus

Experiences with Deep Trance Channelers?

I was wondering if anyone has had an experience with a deep trance channeler and what it was like.

• Did you think you learned anything that you wouldn't have before?
  • Was there something that you found out that was unexpected?
  • Have you ever had a bad experience?
  • Looking forward to hearing your responses!

Last edited by Adrienne : 05-07-2015 at 12:22 PM.
Old 05-07-2015, 11:53 AM
Master

i do channel. but not deep trance. i do not want to miss anything so i sit in a corner and listen.

Did you think you learned anything that you wouldn't have before?
Was there something that you found out that was unexpected?
Have you ever had a bad experience?
Looking forward to hearing your responses!

sure, i learned so much. unexpected? sure. i find it funny to hear the feeling in the voice when i do not have that feeling.

bad experience. not really. i am very good at it. unless you know me, you would not know i am channeling. i told my friends long ago that if they want to use me they had to hang out first and get to know the times so they would not be detected. but people whom know me can tell. even in my posts i channel at times.

kk
Old 05-07-2015, 02:09 PM
Master
Hi,

I encourage everyone to become more self empowered. I learn from others, even trance channelers. It can be quite amazing when unexpected information is presented that way.

That question about "bad experiences" reveals a lot. We all live in a fear based culture where fear is promoted extensively. Fear is that "one thing" which will disable a person's well being and potentials. It is almost pointless to try and assist any person who has invested them self with that "fear energy". The belief that we can be harmed to a point which a person can not be recovered from will keep you enslaved to your fears.

The person who sees every "bad experience" as a marvelous learning opportunity is a master. They have learned how to deal with their fears. They are able on their own to recover from anything. With enough practice, that belief can become well established.

The only authority that matters in life is yourself. Once our society learns to stop seeking those to tell them what to think, feel, and do we will Start to Evolve. Self discovery will be experienced as fun.

I do hope that my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-07-2015, 03:04 PM
Knower

It was from Jane Robert's work that I learned about how to use time to contact the spirits I needed to communicate with. I am learning deep trance channeling. I think you learn quite a bit about yourself in working at it.

the book the " Seth Material" shows Jane's progression to full trance.