Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 04-07-2015, 09:26 PM
moonshine30

Some kind of energy.?

It was around this time last year, when I was sunbathing in the back garden. I was lay down on my back, and noticed a flock of birds circling on the thermals directly above. Then something moved me to stick both my arms into the air. It was then that my two hands got locked into the circling motion of the birds above me, and I went into which felt like a trance like state.
Although the next day I was freaked out, I just put it down to my imagination. But I was convinced I felt physically fitter and stronger. My eyes seemed a lot brighter, and I started feeling empathy for other people, and crying at the drop of a hat.
Id love to know if anyone can shed some light on the subject.??
Old 04-07-2015, 09:52 PM
Knower
Everything is energy. Seems like you had a spiritual experience.
Old 05-07-2015, 01:51 AM
Experiencer

it was definately a movement of energy alright, there are animals in nature that can simulate the vibration or rythme of your psychological state, it does not have to be animals though! you subconsciously pick it up....and nature will help you open up that space that you need to move or evolve to.

it does not fit in to a normal narrative you can share logically with anyone....its your energy, and only a specific key can open and release that energy, how and where that key is forged in your life experience to release that energy is unknown, and it will probably happen again, so don't be so shocked when it does happen again.
Old 05-07-2015, 07:14 AM
Master
hi

spirts feeed of engy thy do or vibs wen thrs no noize thy can feal vibess thy can dnt no hw i no ths 1

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-07-2015, 11:22 PM
moonshine30

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstone
it was definately a movement of energy alright, there are animals in nature that can simulate the vibration or rythme of your psychological state, it does not have to be animals though! you subconsciously pick it up....and nature will help you open up that space that you need to move or evolve to.

it does not fit in to a normal narrative you can share logically with anyone....its your energy, and only a specific key can open and release that energy, how and where that key is forged in your life experience to release that energy is unknown, and it will probably happen again, so don't be so shocked when it does happen again.

Thanks redstone. Id been crying a lot the week leading up to the event happening. As Id changed my medication for anxiety over the previous week. Until that day I was a total skeptic regarding anything of a supernatural nature. So I was blown away, big time. I originally thought it was a sign from GOD, and spent the next few weeks in a state of paranoia. It was a very surreal few weeks for me, as I could see energy around people. Which I now know to be auras. At the time, I thought it was the devil. As I only noticed the auras around people who were acting negatively.!!