Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 19-06-2015, 10:34 AM
B-bird

I'm reading Journey of Souls, quite interesting. I'll have to check out Many Lives, Many Masters next. Truthfully, I'm tired of reincarnating. I'm tired of learning all these lessons. To think I have to come back for another 60 or so years on this planet sickens me. But I know I have karma baggage that I will have to deal with. Augh! I might be one of those reluctant souls up there that just need a break. Let me hang back for a minute. Have another cup of coffee and chill.
Old 19-06-2015, 12:40 PM
Guide
I can appreciate how you feel. I also feel I am tired of reincarnating when I read those books.

It would be nice to have a break from this planet and go on a SOUL Holiday to rest.
Old 05-07-2015, 07:36 AM
Master
It has been believed from many seers that we can reside on other planes, dimensions, and realms or universes. Reincarnation may be the only or best option for some souls experiencing certain things at a specific level. A lot of spirits who graduate from the physical realm usually have done so because of what they have experienced and to develop themselves. We don't necessarily incarnate or reincarnate to become these holy enlightened characters you see in religions and metaphysical circles. There are some very old but also advanced beings that are dark and negative and have no reason to continue incarnations. And there are others that are advanced but more evolved and shine greater lights (Angels) and create and guide with the One Consciousness

Souls have many other Oppurtunities besides incarnating on earth. It is said that the Soul evolves quicker and learns greater spiritual lessons on Earth.