Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-01-2018, 05:24 PM
Master
11-1-11 portal and feelings

I wonder if people are so negative because this portal?
I'm quite shocked by the amount of negativity in here all of a sudden. I'm recovering from breakup, so as far as I'm concerned I have plenty of reason to be negative yet I feel positive.

There's a lot of deep, Karmic cleansing going on in the DM, going all the way back to the fall of Atlantis when the feminine began to be oppressed and patriarchy truly took off. This caused serious wounding in both feminine and masculine.
So a lot of what's going on right now has to do with that and those wounds.
Maybe that's why I'm not affected at all, because I'm working on my workshops, which deal about a new balance between the masc/feminine, helping women to get empowered etc.

In any case, if you want more info on what exactly is going on, check out this 8 minute energy report by Twinstrology:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY_feLXaG2s&t=8s
Old 10-01-2018, 07:19 PM
Master
What does the second 11 stand for, out of interest? I'm assuming 11-1 stands for the eleventh of January, but obviously it's not 2011 - or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
Old 10-01-2018, 08:17 PM
Master
2018 = 2+0+1+8 = 11
:)
Old 10-01-2018, 09:24 PM
Master
Ah okay, thanks :)

In answer to your question - yeah could be, there does seem to have been more negativity on the forum of late. Though maybe it's the post-Christmas blues, maybe people are bummed out by the return to normalcy and their expanding waistlines
Old 10-01-2018, 09:30 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm definitely feeling some things today. Some very strong vibrational energy coming in. It's not negative, though. Just strong.

Intense. Powerful.

Perhaps I will get used to it.

I've been happier than I've been in a long time the last couple of months, have had lots of good energies coming in, workshops and projects I'm doing, plans and lifestyle changes. I'm not feeling anything negative, just love and happiness and healing. Have a lot of work in front of me though. Very busy.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc

Last edited by Ciona : 10-01-2018 at 10:59 PM.
Old 10-01-2018, 09:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
maybe people are bummed out by the return to normalcy and their expanding waistlines

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 10-01-2018, 09:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Ah okay, thanks :)

In answer to your question - yeah could be, there does seem to have been more negativity on the forum of late. Though maybe it's the post-Christmas blues, maybe people are bummed out by the return to normalcy and their expanding waistlines
Hihi, must agree January is not usually the highlight of my year either. OFten the energies feel stagnant. And after all the vibrancy and warmth of December it's like a cold shower. A very long one at that, 31 days like December, yet in January they always seem to last twice as long.
So far it hasn't bothered me much, although I do occasionally still get hit by sadness and pain. Had that about an hour ago too, but I bounce back fast.
In general I haven't felt this good in January in years!
Old 10-01-2018, 09:56 PM
Deactivated Account
I feel positive today too

I had a couple of days of purging. Felt angry and irritable lol - ready to pack up my whole life and live in a caravan hahaha- I get quite dramatic when purging my core wound of feeling trapped - since my souls drive is freedom.

Anyways... I figured out on day two that the energy was alerting me to the fact that I needed to make empowering decisions for me!!!!! And to not go back to my mindset of self sacrifice which always leads me to feeling trapped in life and isolated.

I also recieved a download to do with sacred feminine and started talking to the femine aspect of God... basically I am recieving so much encouraging energy to move foward with owning my own desires and moving forward into creating experiences which I actually want haha... not giving them away as if I don't own them!

Oh - and I felt a wave of grief and compassion for the DM was over me hahaha... lots of mother archtype kind of healing. Lots of frustration of how patriarchy has limited the expression of divine masculine.

But seems I am such an old fart veteran on this path the whole recognise, purge, heal cycle took about 2-3 days rather than a week or more!!

Usually I recieve some more downloads after the purge so we shall see about this one.

Meh - overall I feel a wave of empowerment washing over me. I'm currently feeling like I run my own world and I don't care who approves or not - and I am allowing my heart to fully open being in acceptance of all that is and all that will be!!
Old 10-01-2018, 09:57 PM
Master
I happened to get an email from the largest spiritual centre in the country because according to them at the mo there are very high incoming energies.
Many ppl get ill, headaches, depressed, emotional upheaval because of these energies as their physical, energetic and emotional bodies aren't ready for these (yet). It says that these energies stir up old patterns and emotions so they can be worked through and let go off, and this is also what causes people to feel depressed and negative.

Guess I'm doing okay then, cos it isn't bothering me. Like Sister Moon I'm really quite busy with my goals, and seriously getting on with it, doing things and enjoying it!
Right before Christmas I finished a training on attracting money, abundance, success, and that really got me in gear. I took a bit of a break over the holidays, deciding that I'd get of my behind in January. Which is exactly what I'm doing.
I'm in a positive flow. So far this portal and shift is doing me good. Fingers crossed it's going to stay that way!

Old 10-01-2018, 10:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
I feel positive today too

I had a couple of days of purging. Felt angry and irritable lol - ready to pack up my whole life and live in a caravan hahaha- I get quite dramatic when purging my core wound of feeling trapped - since my souls drive is freedom.

Anyways... I figured out on day two that the energy was alerting me to the fact that I needed to make empowering decisions for me!!!!! And to not go back to my mindset of self sacrifice which always leads me to feeling trapped in life and isolated.

I also recieved a download to do with sacred feminine and started talking to the femine aspect of God... basically I am recieving so much encouraging energy to move foward with owning my own desires and moving forward into creating experiences which I actually want haha... not giving them away as if I don't own them!

Oh - and I felt a wave of grief and compassion for the DM was over me hahaha... lots of mother archtype kind of healing. Lots of frustration of how patriarchy has limited the expression of divine masculine.

But seems I am such an old fart veteran on this path the whole recognise, purge, heal cycle took about 2-3 days rather than a week or more!!

Usually I recieve some more downloads after the purge so we shall see about this one.

Meh - overall I feel a wave of empowerment washing over me. I'm currently feeling like I run my own world and I don't care who approves or not - and I am allowing my heart to fully open being in acceptance of all that is and all that will be!!
The DM... the one thing that gets me out of whack a bit every now and then, is that I have a sense that my ex -and TF- is not happy with this new woman. The reading I posted a link of elsewhere totally resonated with me and my gut-instinct, and it spoke of the exact same thing --> Many TF males having gone down the wrong path, maybe entering another relationship and now finding out it's the wrong path and getting blocked. AA Michael is doing that because it is the wrong path for them.
All the other things she said... it was astounding, as if she'd done the reading just for me
That's the only thing that gets me off balance a bit, because then I;m thinking "If it's the wrong path and he's feeling that, then why the bleep doesn't he get in touch?"
That makes me lose sight of my own goals again, so took me a bit of time and deliberate focus to get back on track. Which I believe is exactly what I am supposed to be doing right now: manifest my own things in life. But in the background my heart is aching and yearning for him.
Tonight I decided to distract myself, so I had a bit of a chat on a dating site. Then the subject of eye-contact came up and immediately I saw his eyes.
Well, so much for distracting myself, straight back in the heartbreak boat again, haha.
Also peculiar that I can still see his eyes as clear as if he was standing in front of me? I don't think I've ever had that with any other man. Every detail, including the small speck in the brown of his eyes.
I snapped out of it, back to feeling calm and good again. Thank goodness for willpower and Donna Eden's energy medicine method
But even when going through a moment of pain, I'm not depressed. Just wondering when this love for him is going to fade away... Beginning to fear the worst though.
Nevertheless, I am going to manifest my dreams and goals in life.