Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-01-2018, 04:31 PM
Guide

You mean abuser. a codependent/narcissist/sociopath/pyshcopath "connection". time for you to drop the belief that this man is anything more then an abuser. No "soul" anything here
Old 14-01-2018, 03:27 AM
Master

I'm afraid it's worse, than what is described. He really thinks he has contact with my higher self, that orders him around, he even said today it makes him believe that its OK to abuse me, in what he called abuse therapy. He said using Satan to abuse therapy, to make me well, healthy mentally. He said im not well mentally and full of chaos and confusion. When he was the one today who told me that he is confused, in chaos and wanted to die.
He tells me how the fake higher self tells him how I'm like, which is what's been said, and full of imbalance.
This higher self orders him about what to say and how to be towards me. Heck even when to see me.
And doesn't this seem like a entity???
It seems like more than just mental health problems.
Old 14-01-2018, 07:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie

He tells me how the fake higher self tells him how I'm like, which is what's been said, and full of imbalance.
This higher self orders him about what to say and how to be towards me. Heck even when to see me.

This man stopped "seeing" you a long time ago. Your lover is gone. Cherishing the past is nothing. You can cherish the past from a safe distance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
I'm afraid it's worse, than what is described. He really thinks he has contact with my higher self, that orders him around, he even said today it makes him believe that its OK to abuse me, in what he called abuse therapy. He said using Satan to abuse therapy, to make me well, healthy mentally. He said im not well mentally and full of chaos and confusion. When he was the one today who told me that he is confused, in chaos and wanted to die.

And why should he ever concern himself with fixing his own problems as long as he has 'fixing and healing' yours (what he calls yours, anyway) as an excuse not to focus on them?

And if he's so awesome at fixing other people, all the way up to taking orders from higher self, then why can't he fix his own?? I would be expecting a hell of a lot more from him were I in your shoes, let me tell you. I'd be expecting some real stellar goods all the way around, with that kind of talk.

Who's pointing you to look at what? In what direction? At the sky? So you won't see what's right there maybe?

Your responsibility is to your own health in this situation, is my advice.

As is his to his own.

I ditto lunapixie...

I also agree with Colorado, with you out of the immediate picture, it will give him a chance to breathe and have the energy to work on his own problems...

And who CARES if it's an entity???

All that silliness does is drain...distract and prolong

There are worse things than "entities". There are very, very, very bad REAL 3D situations right in one's face.

Quote:

What it seems like, is a man who just said it's OK to abuse you.

He's pointing at higher self, you're pointing at entities...how about we worry less about each other, and more about our own selves. And take responsibility.

If you want to see each other's higher selves, stop being each others babysitters.

There are ways to support people if you don't want to give up on them. But love from a distance, and take care of yourself first.

If you want things to be different, you have to start creating different things.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc

Last edited by Ciona : 14-01-2018 at 08:57 AM.
Old 14-01-2018, 07:49 AM
Master

What does all of this interaction with him tell you about you? What have you learned about yourself through this? What has it taught you about yourself?
Old 14-01-2018, 09:44 AM
Suspended
Im not gonna say too much, others have said a bit, but one thing you can do is keep all the abusive text messages so in case this escalates into something more you have proof his been this way to you... if you have deleted them lawyers can get them back for you.. somehow im not sure how they do it but its possible.. someone i know got into trouble and wanted to show the abusive text messages someone had sent them but they deleted them but lawyers got them back and they didn't get into trouble.

But you've tried to help haven't you? He keeps being mean, abusive and unreasonable, this is the universes way of saying, your done here, it's time to move on, Let go, be free new things to see, why continuously try pat a snarling dog and offer it what you have to share if it doesn't want any part of it?

And i guess that can be a bit hard because you use to be close right? friends and all that, you might be thinking something like oh how can i leave him like this or whatever but it's not selfish, you don't have to hate him you can just be like ok his going through his stuff and for your own well being (you don't like hows his treating you right?) you will take your self out of that situation.