Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-01-2016, 09:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Want to Know About Chakras of Human Body

Namaste all,

I am Indian and belong to Hindu community, I heard about chakras which is known as spiritual power of human body. But I want to know complete information about chakras. What are these chakras?
Old 30-01-2016, 11:41 AM
Master
Hi, what about Google? That seems like the best first step.
Or maybe talk to people in your community, I would think they know more about it than posters on an internet forum.
Or is this an experiment to gauge the level of misinformation on the topic that actually exists?
Old 30-01-2016, 12:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShriRama
Namaste all,

I am Indian and belong to Hindu community, I heard about chakras which is known as spiritual power of human body. But I want to know complete information about chakras. What are these chakras?

The concept of Chakras was first mentioned in the ' Vedas ' sacred Hindu texts You probably understand them more than Westerners
Old 30-01-2016, 12:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
You probably understand them more than Westerners
It's funny, I have a thought like that, or say what I did about people in his (checked his profile) community, and I worry if that makes me bigoted or something. But it makes sense, wouldn't a community of Hindus be the people to ask, rather than a forum-full of mostly western spirit-thinkers? I don't know, maybe I just shouldn't type what pops into my head.
Old 30-01-2016, 12:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
It's funny, I have a thought like that, or say what I did about people in his (checked his profile) community, and I worry if that makes me bigoted or something. But it makes sense, wouldn't a community of Hindus be the people to ask, rather than a forum-full of mostly western spirit-thinkers? I don't know, maybe I just shouldn't type what pops into my head.

Speaking your process out loud, I love it.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 30-01-2016, 12:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile

You bigoted..... not at all
Neither am I, but I am curious regarding the question from a Hindu.

It would be interesting to see if their community could teach us Westerners more about Chakras, it's good to learn....
Old 01-02-2016, 03:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi,

If you would like to know a little bit more basic information about chakras, I would recommend you begin by watching the youtube video from the series Avatar. Just write in the youtube search engine "avatar chakra" and it will come right up. Hope this message helps...Enjoy!

Love & Light
Old 09-02-2016, 04:21 PM
Master

i will throw you a bone to chew on. something to think about. each chakra is connected to a gland. find what each gland does and see the link.

kk
Old 09-02-2016, 07:39 PM
Deactivated Account

The chakras are responsible for creation and manifestation and survival, as they assist with the process of planning and following through with actions. They help you come up with ideas, goals and give you a sense of purpose and they give you the determination to turn ideas into goals. Whenever you create something, you are relying on the entire chakra system.

When chakras are blocked you will feel procrastination, purposeless, depression, indecisiveness, lethargy, boredom and in general won't feel like doing anything.

It's not as important to focus on each chakra - as long as you are able to function and create in life, your chakras will all be working together in a balance.
It doesn't matter how many chakras you have either, or what they are called, because some people have different chakra systems, but they all work the same. For example, maybe you have 7 main chakras. I have 14, just because I've gone through advanced dna changes.

The process of creation starts at the higher chakras, with energy coming into the crown and third eye chakra. These higher chakras are responsible for giving you the energy to create. This is why the third eye and crown chakra are said to be responsible for dreaming, imagination, helping you "see" spiritually, because it all governs the ability to create and visualize.

The middle chakras are responsible for giving you determination, motivation and the desire to create.

The lower chakras, are responsible for turning your ideas into actual plans, and the lowest chakra, the root chakra, is responsible for actually DOING those things.

For example, when you think of going for a run, you are using the higher chakras, when you desire to put that plan into action, you are using the middle chakras, then once you actually complete that action, you have used the lower chakras and have utilized all of the chakras accordingly, to create an outcome. The feeling you get once succeeding is the result of the process of creation having worked, and your chakras feel well balanced afterwards.

When you're chakras are not functioning well, you won't be able to function either. If one is blocked, it will send the whole process of creation and being able to do anything in life out the window. So basically, someone who is bed ridden with depression and lethargy is extremely blocked.

You can balance your chakras in many ways, but it all depends on what is causing the blockage. If you find yourself feeling bored, unfocused, unable to figure out something to do, it's because your higher chakras are blocked, that in return will block all of the chakras.

If you can think of plenty of things to do, but don't WANT to, that means your middle chakras are blocked. If you can think of many things to do and want to but can't physically bring yourself to do it, then that will block the lowest chakras.

They're responsible for basic survival, because without the ability to create or figure out what to do, we wouldn't be able to exist at all.

I'm feeling bored and don't know what to do right now, that's a huge indicator for me that I'm disconnected from higher creation energies that flow into the crown chakra. How do you fix it? Meditation is great at helping focus and self work is great for working on any fears or emotions that might be blocking the chakras.
Physical conditions can also block the chakras, for example, an injury may prevent you from obtaining your goals, which can make you feel incapable and frustrated, and will prevent the root chakra from being able to fulfill it's earthly desires, this will send all the chakras out of whack, but it's easy enough to start anew and come up with new goals that can satisfy the chakras. Just because you can't go for a run today, doesn't mean you've failed, you can just think of something else to do. Our well being is very reliant on this creation process, and our chakras flow smoothly when we are utilizing the creation process to our fullest extent, whether or not we create spiritually or physically....

And success is relative, all depending on the perspective, for example, one person may feel productive just sitting all day long and feeling peaceful, while someone else may long to create more than that, so I could literally envision myself doing nothing today and being okay with that, and it would still allow my chakras to run smoothly, if it's what I really want to do.
Old 11-02-2016, 10:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for sharing such an informative information about chakras by you all.