Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-06-2015, 02:48 PM
chakrafree

YOU CAN REMOVE YOUR CHAKRAS!

Hi All,

I recently removed my chakras and kundalini system.

They are a 4th dimensional implant, which become a hindrance when you get to a certain stage.

New energies are coming in, and the chakras will block them.

We all have a core essence in our heart area, which we can expand and get true guidance from, and what's more, there is no more closing down, clearing others' energies from us, or astral interference.

Google Carla fox, George Kavassilis, Cameron Day. I'm not allowed to post links yet, so check it out for yourself, and on youtube too.

I have more peace now than ever before. a lot of people say that if you remove the chakras then you die, but that's all part of the propaganda.

I know that some will react very strongly to what I have said here, but I understand, I was once one of those people, and I forgive them and myself for my past errors.x
Old 06-06-2015, 02:58 PM
Ascender

Hi welcome here

this is most interesting

also don't worry ab the the naysayers, energy suckers and 'spiritual' know-alls

the memorized all the books and webpages ;-)

yes sure the soul is all light and need not be segmented and regulated in

limiting power/energy points or exit and entry points .

my guide says you are right which is interesting

I never really see my chakras or aura

the last seems to stretch to as far as i can see and my energy goes where

i direct my attention to ,never mind if its a place in past present or future or

a soul here or in the beyond :-) uh sums it up right :-) you explained stuff/ used words and cool meaning

have a great day and much love and light to all :-)
Old 06-06-2015, 03:01 PM
chakrafree

Hi Frederick33,

Thanks for your reply, sounds like you have a great connection to your HS/guide.

Blessings
Old 06-06-2015, 03:13 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakrafree
Hi Frederick33,

Thanks for your reply, sounds like you have a great connection to your HS/guide.

Blessings

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Old 06-06-2015, 03:16 PM
Knower
This is very intriguing to me. I will look into it and see what comes of this new information. Thank you for the insight.
Old 06-06-2015, 03:25 PM
chakrafree

Hi, thanks for your reply, see what you feel about this, it may not be for you at this time, but I posted it because now you have the info, yu know there is an alternative to working with the chakras, I wasn't getting anywhere with them fo r the last few years , I didn't know there was any other way.

But my intuition led me to discover otherwise. all the best.
Old 06-06-2015, 03:38 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakrafree
Hi All,

They are a 4th dimensional implant, which become a hindrance when you get to a certain stage.

We all have a core essence in our heart area, which we can expand and get true guidance from, and what's more, there is no more closing down, clearing others' energies from us, or astral interference.

Google Carla fox, George Kavassilis, Cameron Day. I'm not allowed to post links yet, so check it out for yourself, and on youtube too.

I have more peace now than ever before. a lot of people say that if you remove the chakras then you die, but that's all part of the propaganda.

I know that some will react very strongly to what I have said here, but I understand, I was once one of those people, and I forgive them and myself for my past errors.x

Now this interests me. I don't have any great knowledge on chakras etc and it's not an area which I give much focus to, however, a while back, during a meditation, I had a passing 'insight' (or whatever you may wish to call it) that the chakra system was becoming redundant. I never even bothered to investigate it further because I thought it didn't make much sense...but now, here you are, writing about it. I'm all ears if you have have any further info.

Thanks
Old 06-06-2015, 09:57 PM
Suspended

Quote:

Good luck with that delusion LOLOL
Old 07-06-2015, 04:55 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
Good luck with that delusion LOLOL

Hi Durgaa

Oxford dictionary definition of delusion:
'An idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.'

I'm curious about your response to this thread. 'Delusion' is a strong word, especially since it's commonly used to describe false beliefs during a psychotic episode. Can what has been presented here be contradicted by reality or a rational argument?

You have responded strongly to the idea put forward, I'm curious why?

Thanks
Old 07-06-2015, 10:09 PM
Knower
This is very interesting ...not sure it's for me at this time but incredibly interesting ...thanks for sharing!