Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-01-2015, 09:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Aura & chakra system- bigger on the inside?

As I've been getting more in tune with my aura and chakras I have noticed that the whole thing sort of works like Dr Who's Tardis.. it's bigger on the inside! It's multi-dimensional or something.. has anyone else noticed this? It confuses me. It's HUGE.
Old 10-01-2015, 10:07 AM
Suspended
Maybe there is no 'inside'.
Old 10-01-2015, 04:19 PM
Master
Hi,

It is HUGE. It is in fact All That Is.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-01-2015, 04:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Haha, I love Dr. Who! That's a very apt comparison. There's a whole world within our chakra system, so it definitely is bigger on the inside. Also, I've been reading a book about the human energy system and the universal calibration lattice and how they connect - it's truly amazing. Our chakras have torsion, which means they spin (like galaxies!). I'm paraphrasing of course, but our auras are torsion energy fields that connect to the UCL, and if everything is balanced just so, we have the ability to draw in immense energies from hyperspace. The concepts can be a bit timey-wimey ;) but it's like we have a miniature universe inside ourselves and within our energy system! The micro and the macro seem to have similar patterns.
Old 10-01-2015, 08:15 PM
Ascender
Cant remember if it was hindu or tao but there is a saying something like that there is nothing outside yourself that is not also within and nothing within that is not also outside.

Did you find the swimming pool yet?
Old 10-01-2015, 08:17 PM
Deactivated Account

gravitysrainbow.. I actually have that ability I think! I agree that our internal worlds are a reflection of those outside, but it's still my personal energy field. I have stuff in it that no one else does.. only through the 'hyperspace window' do we all share the same stuff :)

I am just trying to figure out my own personal energy and where everything sits in it.. it's still pretty huge. I find I have to shift my brain out of three-dimensional spacial awareness (not spiritual awareness!) and see it from a fourth dimensional spacial awareness which is much harder. I am just wondering if anyone else sees it this way. Rather than three dimensional surrounding a person's entire body.. more like interdimensional?
Old 10-01-2015, 08:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
Did you find the swimming pool yet?

Hahaha, I wish! I wouldn't have to walk three miles three times a week to go swimming at my local leisure center then! (though I enjoy the walk)
Old 10-01-2015, 08:30 PM
Master
Never mind. Edited out everything I typed here since it didn't add to the discussion. So nothing to see here.

Last edited by Kulstor : 11-01-2015 at 01:26 AM.
Old 14-01-2015, 12:25 AM
LittleWolf, the Contender

What exactly makes you come up with the idea that it is bigger on the inside? Is it a feeling of expansiveness, or by going from point to point within it? What is the experience tied to this idea?
Old 14-01-2015, 12:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleWolf, the Contender
Is it a feeling of expansiveness, or by going from point to point within it?

Both. It's a huge internal expansiveness.. also it's like I can get inside it and see it as if I was an ant.. tiny, seeing it from a whole other perspective. Except, I'm still the same size really. Nothing has changed. Everything is just so large. But it's like.. hard to explain. Like the external appearance is condensed.