Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 11-10-2010, 07:12 PM
Jules

Shalamar .. nice to meet you, I dont' think we've met before :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalamar
With other words my passion is just to be, evolve, grow and be happy.

Amen to that I couldn't agree more.
It's just unfortunate whilst we're on our path to enlightenment we realise so many people are still asleep and no matter how much you try to help them awaken, they don't because they're not ready too. Sigh. So my passion expanded, is to help as many people realise there is more to life than being judgemental, hypocritical, materialistic and all those other negative words that don't belong in our vocab :), by being the best I can be at any given time without guile, without prejudice, without judgement, but with honesty, truth, integrity and love. Yes, that is my passion. Being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShamen
We took him to a fireworks display and when a stranger would walk by, his interest and attention in them was equal to the fireworks themselves.
We took him to a fair and I put him down to walk and instead of walking like he had somewhere to go, he stopped at every leaf on the path just to admire it.
He looks at the trees in our yard as I hold him and I know he sees so much more than I do because he hasn't 'learned' what a tree is yet!
This little fella has been here before me thinks :) .. or an Indigo child ... whatever your own belief is. But when you take a step back doesn't it also make you grateful, grateful for the gift of life. For evolution. When you watched him doing these things, I know for sure I would at that moment in time been as one. Sheer bliss.. Namaste James x
Old 11-10-2010, 08:32 PM
Shalamar

[quote=Jules]Shalamar .. nice to meet you, I dont' think we've met before :)

No we haven't the pleasure is mutual. I just joined today and I am looking forward to getting to know the good folks on here a lot more!
Old 11-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Jules

I thought I hadn't seen your name :) ... and Shalamar used to be one of my fave bands of the late 70s early 80s
Welcome to SF, enjoy nosying round the forums and I look forward to seeing you around the boards .. I've no doubt we'll be hearing a lot more from you but anything you need to know, don't hesitate to ask!
Namaste
Jue x
Old 11-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Master
my passions - music, beauty, hollistic healing, love, dancing, learning in safe and postive manners
Old 12-10-2010, 07:20 AM
Deactivated Account
My passion is to understand the human mind (psychology), both mine and others, creativity, beauty (esp in music), relationships/connections, being the best person I can be.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:51 AM
Master
[quote=Shalamar]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
Shalamar .. nice to meet you, I dont' think we've met before :)

No we haven't the pleasure is mutual. I just joined today and I am looking forward to getting to know the good folks on here a lot more!

Welcome Shalamar!
James
Old 12-10-2010, 03:06 PM
earthprowler

I know what my passion is (and so do you Jules, lol ). I can remember being 7 years old, going into sheds or garages or houses really LOOKING for something but having no idea what. I knew of spirits, they came looking for me but I was told they weren't real which made me afraid of them. I never felt like I belonged here and can remember wondering what I was doing here. I knew things a kid couldn't know, adults around me wouldn't listen or when they did they were shocked at how I knew the answer.

I'll get to my passion again, it's what I love to do the most, it's what I live and breathe for.........but for right now i'm on sabbatical.
Old 12-10-2010, 03:20 PM
Virtuality

My passion: growing spiritually and helping others to do the same. If we could collectively put an end to suffering (along the lines of torture, cruelty, violence, greed and abuse) that would be great too.
Old 12-10-2010, 03:24 PM
Lostgirl

Great ideas! Thank you so much! x
Old 17-10-2010, 01:23 AM
Royalite

You know, I was crying about this today. I feel so tired and bored with everything. It's like I don't even have a passion for anything anymore so what's my point for living? It's like I know that it's to navigate and to come closer to the creator and really make a difference but what if you don't have a passion for something that can make a difference?