Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-01-2012, 07:11 PM
Knower
Cleansing Auras and Chakras

What symptoms might one feel if they are in need of an aura or chakra cleanse? I'm feeling like I may benefit from a cleanse, but I'm afraid it might unbalance me even more.
Old 15-01-2012, 11:38 PM
Experiencer
I think one of the most pertinent symptoms is a sluggish feeling and feeling confused or ungrounded. Sometimes we can start getting headaches, feeling depressed and even lethargic. This can happen when we pick up other people's energy into our own energy field.

This is a nice and quick cleansing that might help.....

It's called golden rain...

GOLDEN RAIN

Imagine that golden drops of rain are falling upon you. You are in a golden shower of rain. Feel these drops pass through your aura and above and around your head: feel them touch your physical hair and your head. Feel these drops pass through that part of your energy body that surrounds your shoulders, your back and your chest: feel the drops touch your physical shoulders, back andchest. Feel the golden drops pass through your energy-body at the level of your waist, your hips, your buttocks, feel them touch your physical waist, hips and buttocks. Feel the drops pass through your energy-field around your legs until they reach your feet: feel them touch your physical legs and feet. Let the golden drops run away, taking with them everything that does not belong in your energy-field.

Your auras and physical body are clean

Old 15-01-2012, 11:55 PM
MYFIGO

You can balance your own... and I think this is the best way to do it. There are many guided meditations and books on the subject.

I started doing my own when it was suggested a couple of years ago. I know at first it may seem confusing, but by doing it, you will experience things you wouldn't if someone does it for you.
Old 16-01-2012, 07:14 AM
Yamah

Chakra cleansing cannot unbalance you - it only serves to improve your situation. What you may feel is unbalancing is actually the dredging up of old, undealt with issues from your past to finally reconcile them.
Old 16-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Knower
I've read about aura cleansing through a bath. I'm just wondering what would be the best way.
Old 20-01-2012, 10:13 AM
Aquarian

Run a tap, stick your hand under it, intend all the stagnant energy down the plughole.

In spite of the unfortunate name, I do something like Ravenstar's process a lot, with pink and blue in turn. It works a lot better in the shower.
Old 20-01-2012, 06:48 PM
CaramelDancer

I meant to post this earlier.

I liked your Golden Rain meditation ravenstar, thank you.~
Old 23-02-2012, 10:20 PM
LiberianGirlPYT

I'm going to try the golden rain meditation in the shower. Thanks ravenstar :-)
Old 24-02-2012, 12:24 PM
geriperi

I clean my chacras by staying alone for a couple of days. Beeing surrounded by nature is also helpful for cleaning your chakra.