Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-11-2011, 03:45 PM
njbr1111

This is awesome, you do know your stuff Uma !

When I practice reiki on someone (level 2 currently, master next month) and I close my eyes I can see the outlines of my hands in purple ... it's amazing ! I also get warmth at the top of my spine just under my neck. I'm guessing this is where the reiki/universal energy flows in.
Old 18-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Master

Very interesting test. I got around +40 on my throat and third eye, but -44 on my heart (I have Bipolar and a touch of Asperger; dealing with people can be hard at times). They also suggested a little excercise for improving the chakras; do they look useful? I would like to improve my heart chakra in particular.
Old 18-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Aquarian

Great posts Uma, especially the first one.
Old 18-11-2011, 09:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by njbr1111
This is awesome, you do know your stuff Uma !

When I practice reiki on someone (level 2 currently, master next month) and I close my eyes I can see the outlines of my hands in purple ... it's amazing ! I also get warmth at the top of my spine just under my neck. I'm guessing this is where the reiki/universal energy flows in.

Great that you can feel the energy - that's the first step, then manage it, next step, then become it!!!

Try to practice reiki in every moment of your life - be "tuned in and turned on" all the time... That will open all the chakras. Reiki is a fantastic spiritual discipline and a pathway to self-realization.

Sri Vasudeva speaks about the chakras and everything to do with spiritual self-transformation - which is where I get my information. His website is www.blue-star.org. He uses chanting a lot to generate a strong pool of devotional energy with a group and that creates a kind of vortex effect so that when the chanting stops everyone is lifted by it and goes into meditation spontaneously......... My tarot deck is based on his teachings and one of the cards deals specifically with reiki: "Reiki Your World"
Old 21-11-2011, 10:26 PM
Master

I have a hunch that I need to work on my crown chakra. Any suggestion beyond holding purple or clear crystals?
Old 22-11-2011, 03:10 AM
Master
How can someone determine which chakra needs most work ?

njbr... In my view, rather than working on one chakra at a time it's best to do a practice that clears them all. Gradually they come more into balance and alignment with each other and further openings come naturally.

Xan

Old 22-11-2011, 04:10 AM
Beautiful

What does if feel like exactly when Chakra's are open?
Old 10-12-2011, 06:39 AM
Experiencer
Question :)

What does it mean if there is a block in your throat chakra? :)

Love and light,
Kiki04
Old 02-09-2012, 08:11 AM
Pathfinder
Root: under-active (-25%)
Sacral: open (25%)
Navel: under-active (-31%)
Heart: under-active (0%)
Throat: under-active (-62%)
Third Eye: open (6%)
Crown: open (6%)