Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 22-11-2006, 08:50 PM
~Jay~

Ouijja Boards and seances

I'm starting a closed circle on Friday as part of my psychic development, and the leader was telling me the sorts of things she's got planned for us over the coming weeks. One of the things she mentioned was working with an ouijja board and doing a seance.

The problem I've got is that I've read so many negative things about them, that I've always had the mind to avoid them. Now I know this will be different as there will be at least one experienced medium watching over the proceedings, but I'm still nervous of it for some reason.

Am I just being silly? Has anyone else had any experiences, good or not so good that they'd like to share?

I'm also not sure that I want to go down this line of activity anyway - I'm not exactly sure how this will help in my own personal development? Any thoughts?
Old 23-11-2006, 03:48 AM
nwc

firstly... i am very against quija boards. plain and simple...they are very dangerous and for many reasons.

i am very weary of this person who is leading this QB thing and i find this person to be very unsafe.

especialy in groups ect where people might not know what all is going on... there are many emotions going on... all people are on different levels ect... and if you are nervous about all this.. then you could be a target for the spirits and everyone else who is. it in addition can attracts other spirits that weren't even present during the time of use on later dates.

so i hear some say they aren't unsafe if you know how to protect yourself ect and so on... but i've only heard this on the internet from people i don't know and don't even know if they actualy have experience.

but QB's are so wrapped up in negative experiences ect... and generaly call in very dark beings and earthbound spirits ect... and some purposely lie to you to get your attention and lie and say they are someone you know and can tell you the name...

why do people even use them with claims they know what they are doing...for each to his/her own.

but no... i would never be apart of any QB again under no circumstances... besides... there are many other options in communicating with spirits ect....in respectful ways.

as a psychic medium myself... i don't need one... in addition... too many people often don't realise they are a medium themselves and don't use any tools for answers... the answers are already within and all are able to communicate.... ect.
Old 23-11-2006, 07:50 AM
Enlightener

Twisting nether-regions

Ouji boards; Cool!!!

I have always wanted to do one of those things, hold, like, a little seance or something.

Tell me what happens,

Enlightener
Old 28-11-2006, 07:08 AM
mikron

Ouji boards are not cool becuase of the time Dialation between even the etheric to the astral plane and Physics are different and People using Ouji boards may focus on selfish or retained energies and in those cases create a distortion in the connection without the proper spiritual alignment

a big problem on the etheric level is people who die very unsettled like murder , these kinds of death cause ghosts on etheric and if anyone one knows such things once there is a dark energy around a place it atracts even darker energies around and thats why you dont mess around with Ouji boards

Namaste mikron
Closed Thread