Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 03-10-2019, 03:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Cool Mindly Foods!!!!?

I have been wondering... Are there certain foods that have connections with the mind?

To me, I think it may be possible? I noticed there are foods when I eat I feel relaxed and with clear mind solve some issues. And there are does that after eating, I sleep. And there are those that (kind of) reduce my productivity.

So I wanted to find out if it's just me or is there such possibility? Am open to any suggestions and comments. Thank you!!!
Old 27-10-2019, 04:35 AM
Master
I will add something that probably nobody else would think of or realize, and that is that fruits are the best foods for the brain and nervous system. They are also the most cleansing so that element also contributes to a better functioning mind.. You gotta think about how busy the body is digesting certain things that it is incapable of fully allowing the mind to be utilized or your body or brain to be relaxed. That would even include cooked foods, complex carbohydrates and proteins because they take a lot of work for the body. The mind is connected to the body in many ways and the more unsettled the body is, the more unsettled the mind will be.. the lymphatic system is also heavily involved and there to deal with toxins and unwanted constituents of foods that are eaten, and again it being preoccupied with removing waste contributes to a state of unrest. In actuality, believe it or not, research it if you don't, the lymphatic system being unable to perform is the root cause of most diseases and disorders, even including mind disorders because it's all connected and the lymph system is supposed to usher out toxins that make their way to the brain contributing to such conditions. There is of course a lot more to it, but that is some of the pertinent information about the body and brain.. and anyone disagreeing with me please come prepared with actual facts and citations if you want to attempt to discount anything I say because this is just the truth and common sense when you understand the body and mind and their connection. sorry for the disclaimer but it's common in this area of the forum for people to try to jump on things I say and deny them without actual proof or reflection of reality.. I know we all grew up believing and being taught certain things, but the truth is humans are frugivores and our bodies are designed to thrive with live foods, primarily fruit, and herbs

Antikai what has your experience been and what meal or snack inspired you to make this thread? lol
not saying it will correlate to what I said, just curious and interested in your experience