Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 05-11-2019, 06:40 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
This random guy knew about my wanders in the astral ream, He started the conversation, I said nothing at first.He was more interested to talk with me about these things then to be with my cousin It's funny, that when he heard about me from my cousin, he called me there to talk with me, my cousin had no idea that I've been experiencing supernatural things.

I heard the very same story from other people, that they have been approached by the masons to join them, same thing.

What are the chances to meet the masons in the astral realm and then from nowhere to meet a mason in real life? I don't live in a city, it was a once time trip to that city to visit the new flat of my cousin.

This clearly proves that I am not delusional, that it was not just my mind playing tricks to me, it is real.

Okay fair enough, I believe you (Joking aside). Let's put it this way then: You certainly have an Interesting life. You've had all kinds of crazy stuff happen to you that I can only literally dream of. Would you mind sending that freemason dude to me next time? I could definitely use a bit of extra sensation in my life. And don't worry, I've been watching child-unfriendly movies long before I should be legally allowed to see them, so I can probably handle it. Once again, no. Not making fun of you here.
Old 05-11-2019, 07:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Okay fair enough, I believe you (Joking aside). Let's put it this way then: You certainly have an Interesting life. You've had all kinds of crazy stuff happen to you that I can only literally dream of. Would you mind sending that freemason dude to me next time? I could definitely use a bit of extra sensation in my life. And don't worry, I've been watching child-unfriendly movies long before I should be legally allowed to see them, so I can probably handle it. Once again, no. Not making fun of you here.

If you meet the ' Dude ' ask him why they use Christian Symbols
Old 05-11-2019, 07:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
If you meet the ' Dude ' ask him why they use Christian Symbols

Sure I will, but not before I asked him about his favorite beer.
Old 05-11-2019, 07:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Sure I will, but not before I asked him about his favorite beer.

Templar's Tipple Or Brethrens Brew....
Old 05-11-2019, 07:56 PM
Master

It's funny when I think about it, when I wrote on a christian forum about my meeting with Christ, people started to make fun of me, I told you sky123 that you act just like a fundamental christian, I was not wrong.
Old 05-11-2019, 07:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
It's funny when I think about it, when I wrote on a christian forum about my meeting with Christ, people started to make fun of me, I told you sky123 that you act just like a fundamental christian, I was not wrong.

Have you been at the ' Templar's Tipple '
Old 05-11-2019, 08:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
This is mega cool!
Wow...stick with this guy!
He recognized you from wherever, whenever....they don't just
go up to 'anybody'. (Lucky)

Well, I am not into freemasonry, I have my own way, a way of love and compassion for everyone, even for those who live in darkness, in special for them.
Old 05-11-2019, 08:12 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Lol you made me choke on my coffee haha
Old 05-11-2019, 08:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Templar's Tipple Or Brethrens Brew....

abv 17%, holy hell… If I had a whole evening of that stuff I'd probably believe myself to be a Freemason too. By no means am I a beginner, but for now I'll just remain faithful to my beloved isid'or.
Old 05-11-2019, 08:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Lol you made me choke on my coffee haha

Well if you didn't have a good sense of humor this wouldn't happen