Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-07-2016, 08:48 PM
Newbie ;)

TWIN FLAME phenomenon is REAL!

I know it sounds insane... it sounded to me... us... but, I am/was (don't even know now...) atheist sceptic... but then this happened and changed everything. Yes, I met my mirror soul. My female version. 110 percent me in other body - with several big physical similarities although we don't share any DNA...

I never heard about twin flames before she started to find answer to our madness on Google... then - in the jungle of mentally unstable people and people that are just wishing to be one of the "flames" - we found we are not alone. True twin flames often hide their identity - for a reason, they are in relationships with their soul mates, often having families for years...

Anyway...

Let me share my/our story (shortest version possible) - you can ask me questions later, if you have any.
Thank you.

So, the story goes:

We met online by chance. I was born 02/22. and she was born 07/16. Both of us born at 4:10 am.
We met in 2016., the year of her 33th birthday.
My mother has her grandmother's name and her mother has my grandmother's name. Our fathers share birthday. Her first boyfriend shares my name and my first girlfriend shares hers.

We are both very tall. We walk the same. We are "custom made" for each other. She's five years younger. We lived parallel lives 40 km from each other. After a month of online communication we met in a city where we both currently live.
We are both in relationships with other people. Me 20, she 10 years.

We never heard of "twin flame" / "mirror soul" phenomenon until "crazy things" started happening to us. Since we are both skeptics it took us time to believe in this "craziness".

In first six months of us knowing each other:

-We shared too many coincidences and similarities to count (5-10 a day)

-I was hit by a car and survived with two little scratches and undamaged clothes (there was more damage on the car; doctors couldn't explain it). It all happened few hours after she told me about a dream she had in which she redirected an incoming car with her hand. That was her only lucid dream, only one she could control. The car that hit me came from the exactly same direction as the one from her dream.

- I was drawing her nightmares before even knowing about them. After that the nightmares disappeared.

-We can actually hear and see each other when we are apart and we are not schizophrenic. :) We feel each other constantly, share the mood and even physical pain.

-Sex is literally out of this world. I never knew I could get an orgasm from a hug. Kundalini can be activated by a mere touch. Our kissing is on the same level as what other people call sex.
Old 27-07-2016, 03:05 PM
Master
" I never knew I could get an orgasm from a hug."

That must have been embarrassing....
Old 27-07-2016, 08:30 PM
Newbie ;)

haha, sounds like it but not...

first, it's same for her.
:)
second, sharing kundalini madness is a staple of Twin Flame relationship... it can get crazier :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
" I never knew I could get an orgasm from a hug."

That must have been embarrassing....
Old 27-07-2016, 08:44 PM
Suspended
Never mind

Last edited by alcyone : 27-07-2016 at 10:28 PM.
Old 27-07-2016, 09:07 PM
Newbie ;)

no I don't know. but would like to find out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesta
Hey realtwinflame. Do you know how many lifeti mesyou have had with your twin?
Old 28-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Master
You might want to post on the twinflame forum.
Old 29-07-2016, 11:25 PM
Super Moderator
I moved your thread to the Soulmates &Twin Flame section, RealTwinFlame.
Old 30-07-2016, 01:13 AM
Administrator
Hello

There are such things as Twin Flames but too many times we are seeking to find that other half of us to compete us . Yes they are that other part of us but in the body we are individual.

For me many a past life brings me to mine. We share a lot in common but too we are individual. LOL I am now quite the mix. Irish, Scottish on my family side and marred to a British man. Man alive if my Dad was still living he so would not approve ! LOL yet he married an Irish ancestry.

Lynn