Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-03-2013, 04:14 AM
Experiencer
Thanks dream weaver & aurora. Ill try your techniques tonight. :)
Old 27-03-2013, 08:12 PM
Master
Google SpiritScience on Utube. There's a great clip there on ow to see arua's.
Old 30-03-2013, 08:35 PM
willie73

have tried it in dim light while lying in bed and in a mirror and all i get is a clearer view of the white outline but sometimes i have seen very faint colour but then i lose focus lol guess i will keep trying
Old 01-04-2013, 03:40 AM
Experiencer
I think that practice makes perfect! I heard that you can train yourself to do this within weeks-months.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:01 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by willie73
have tried it in dim light while lying in bed and in a mirror and all i get is a clearer view of the white outline but sometimes i have seen very faint colour but then i lose focus lol guess i will keep trying

Hey, you're doing it! Keep practicing! :) And relax your mind, no stress, and trust that what you see is real. :)

the future's so bright

Old 05-04-2013, 06:29 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis
I don't know about other people, but I see aura better in dim lighting. I first saw my aura while lying on my bed and holding my hand up in front of me, with white ceiling/wall as background. In dim light. Give it a shot! :)

Yes, this works for me too.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:18 PM
D01

Color RE: Auric Sight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisa
I'm not sure if you want to drink lots of jasmine tea, but who knows, it might work? lol

Jasmine has been known to have some interesting effects, opening yourself up to enhanced perception in a sense. It is said that if somebody puts jasmine underneath their pillow before going to sleep, then they will more easily remember their dreams. It is additionally said that if you rub jasmine oil around your occipital lobe (behind your lower head) then you will experienced enhanced intuition. Have you ever thought about drinking jasmine tea again?
Old 09-04-2013, 12:13 AM
Experiencer
Hmm that is some interesting information D01. Definitely would like to intoxicate myself with jasmine tea sometime to try it. lol.

Trying to see people's auras has started to give me bad headaches...there was one instance however, I thought I saw my instructor's aura while sitting in class. The class room is overall pretty plain & the walls are a plain & white..making it somewhat easier to see them. But I swear I could completely see her outline, & this time it wasn't just a white inner outline, it was about an inch or two portruding from the inner white aura, which had a faint yellow-green glow to it..that was the only time I ever saw it though, & when I practiced seeing it on other students in my class, I couldn't see anything besides the white inner aura. & now, I can't even really see auras anymore..it is kind of frustrating. lol

How do I know that what I am seeing is real & that my mind just isn't creating the image to trick me into believing it is real? & sometimes I will see flashes of certain colors flash through my view for a few seconds, just from sitting in certain rooms..what is that? (If that even makes sense)