Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-07-2012, 07:16 PM
The Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hi Df lol Yes ... the color I see is a deep vibrant purple .. I have seen other colors as well ... shame the painting does not do justice to the exp.. ( its the thought that counts ay lol).

Its an individual journey and I am sure all will unfold to the individual ..the pulsating is very relaxing.. .. lol had my first astral that way ( funny since I did not believe in astral travel ..and I know I was with my guide as I heard him) before during and after experiences...each exp a surprise and a half ..Well bit of a shock a couple .. No one to talk too in those years .

There are endless experiences ..as they say we chop wood carry water ..before enlightenment and chop wood carry water after .

Nice to share some of them :) with love ay my friend
XXXX

Thank you for the art work. Mine also looked like this as well but the outer rims of the eyes were a purple type glow and that's hard to paint!

It's so comforting to know that so many people have had these exact same experiences.

Many love and blessings!!
Old 15-07-2012, 08:05 PM
Master
Your Very Welcome Scientist

Many Blessings and wishing you have HEAPS of happy

:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 20-07-2012, 02:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Hi smiler ((hugs))...nice eye.......mine was a deep violet colour with a black background (maybe some white? can't quite remember)...it was an almond shaped eye......and the colour pulsated and altered....i looked right back at it....like my eyeballs were inside my mind.....lol

The Scientist.....i reckon you're right.....we are already in the process of exploring when the eye looks at us......but I could be wrong, I know what you mean about it not staying still....it looked at me i looked at it...then the shape changed......many blessings xxxx
What did the shape change to, mind me asking

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 20-07-2012, 03:18 AM
Master
To no specific shape shadedragon....just swirls and distorded shapes of pulsating deep violet to greens....and then the faces began to appear, I assume that a lot of people see the quick moving black white and grey faces too???......
Old 22-07-2012, 01:40 AM
Master

Quote:
To no specific shape shadedragon....just swirls and distorded shapes of pulsating deep violet to greens....and then the faces began to appear, I assume that a lot of people see the quick moving black white and grey faces too???......
Have you ever tried to explore this and look deeper into it? you may find something important there. I think each person sees what they need to see, not neccesarily people, but however it is best to get a message across to them.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 22-07-2012, 03:48 AM
The Scientist

Quote:

I see faces too...but now I am starting to see whole scenes...more vivid than what the human eye can perceive...I have no idea what it means yet but I started to see faces before and was like "did I just see someones face??"....its pretty cool indeed!!
Old 22-07-2012, 05:05 AM
Master
I have started to see scenes too the scientist, like old black and whites...just short ones, and Ive had one where the people in the back of a car were looking straight back at me through the side window and laughing (I dont think they were laughing at me, but at the fact that I could see them too)...it was cool......
Old 22-07-2012, 05:34 AM
The Scientist

Quote:
I have started to see scenes too the scientist, like old black and whites...just short ones, and Ive had one where the people in the back of a car were looking straight back at me through the side window and laughing (I dont think they were laughing at me, but at the fact that I could see them too)...it was cool......

That is indeed cool! It so surreal when you see the scenes. It's so damn vivid but I am always like...what the hell is this...what makes me believe besides my intuition that what we maybe viewing is a different dimension is that I never thought I would see what I see (meaning I was not thinking about it prior nor would it even make any sense to think about it. Example I saw a family wearing armor like Romans, happy, with a wagon! ***!!) Plus I have never seen any of the people I have seen before. That's what makes me say...what the heck is going on??? But again very cool.