Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 19-01-2015, 04:36 AM
iveseenthings

10 seconds to wake up part 2

Well we moved back to our old city and i had a dream i was in my living room i dont remember what made me think of doing it but i decided to put my hands on tv screen closed my eyes and concetrated on making it go soft and it did I put my head inside wondering where it went and to my astonishment there was a room and int he room was hundreds of televisions each television i looked i could see who was watching the tv i saw my nan watching tv so i went to the tv did the same thing i did b4 and i ended up in my nans living room it was mega cool.
So this 1 night once again the KOTAH came to get me I woke up upset as always thinking how am i ever gunna get rid of these (SA). As i walked to school i rememberd the TV room and thought of a cunning plan whilst in class i planned it in my head at school thinking about what i was going to do
!m not sure if it was the same night or night after.

NOTE: there would be times when i would merely just think about the Kotah and it would bring him and the attacks on which s kinda strange when u consider the fact there was always a painfull and scarey physical side to it.
If i ever thought of the KOTAH b4 he even came i would try to wake myself up because i knew there was a chance he would come.
DREAM: I became aware and went to the tv in living room put my hand on it and went in now for me this was a cool room and i didnt realy want to loose it but i felt i had no choice since i could not beat the KOTAH or stop what was happening. So i went ahead with my plan. So i smashed all the tv screens but 1 which was the 1 that led back to my living room. I climbed out sat on the settee/couch and thought about the KoTAH then i got the warning i ran to the TV put my hand on it concentrated and sat back down i couold here the breathing getting louder an dlouder then i felt his presence as always i was extremly scared the feeling i got when he was near was like nothing i ever felt in life its such a horible feeling i waited till he was in the house then he open the living room door i jumped up dived into the TV and he came in chaseing me I jumped straight back out the tv and smashed the TV from the living room trapping him in there hopefully for good!.
I woke up the next morning and thought right if there just bad dreams then he shouldnt be able to come back now cuz in my mind i had trapped him somewhere he couldnt get out. I remember going to school feeling very very happy and relaxed also chuffed with myself knowing my plan worked and hopefully it was all over.
Sadly it wasn't the same night i went to bed and during a sleep there was the warning i couldnt belive it how was this possible i had trapped him inside the tv I had to know so knowing i risked having a (SA) i waited for him and spoke to him i said nooo how cant this be i trapped u in the TV room he said
"I am not him he is my brother we have many brothers you can never win even if u outsmart me like u did my brother there will always be another to take our place" then he touched me i had a (SA) woke up absolutly gutted.

Around the same time I started to get another bad dream with the same outcome.
The skelington man now this dude was very powerfull and il explain by giveing u a average dream.

NOTE: the loft door was the same as the warning if i heard th ebang i knew he was coming to get me

DREAM: I would become aware and i would be in my bedroom in bed and i would hear a noise like something moveing and a bang this would be the loft door. I at first for the first 20 30 times would always instinktivly try to run down stairs to escape him and be in the safe hands of my parents but 8 times out of 10 i would never make it down the stairs see the skelington man had a very strong power he could pull me backup the stairs with an unknown force.
almost like gravity pulling me to him once i hit the top of the stairs heed have me and then the sleep attack would commence.

DREAM: I heard the warning and knew he was coming i sat up and there was a skull on my bed i looked at it and then it said id like u too meet my family lol his head bopped up and down on the bed as he spoke due to jaw movement.
then a female and 2 kid skelingtons came into my bedroom and they got me i had a (SA) woke up thinking *** is going on.

I spoke to my mum and dad about these troubleing dreams and my dad told me that the neibours told them a story about a family who lived there the father took his wife and kids into the loft and killed then he hung himself on the stair landing strange coincidence ?? I dont know still to this day.

As time went by and i was getting these skelington man nightmares and the kotah nightmares it was all becoming a bit much.

As i was getting these (SA) with the skellington man i had to find a way to increase my chances of getting away so i could wake myself up.
I started openning the window and flying off hopeing he wouldnt get me but he always managed to get me.Then 1 night he came and i was soo scared i ran and jumped flew out the window without even opening the window! (my first time literaly went through something solid very different to the televison.
the kotah had seemed to be coming to get me less but the skelington man seemed to be getting me more but also at the same time sometimes i was able to escape the skelington man and the (SA)!!!!!

Around this time my mum and dad was going through bad times and they decided to split up i wasnt happy with this and my mum started to get mean with me alot shouting and speaking to me with this im sick of u i hate u look i decided it was time to move on she kept threating to put me into care(childrens home) so the last time she threatend me with this i decided enough was enough and told her to ring them i wanted to go i was 13.

when i left my life got even more depresing it felt like noone loved me and my father never came to visit me. My mother did come to visit me with my sisters proberly cuz she felt bad but i refused to see her or speak to her for the next 5 years.She would always sit inthe main office whilst i seen my sisters.
During this time the skelington man (SA) stopped completely and the kotah returned in full force.
Over the next few years things wouldnt change and i was living with my own freddy kruger everytime i went to sleep.

DREAM: I was in town center and as i turned a bus was heading straight for me there was no way to escape it i close my eyes and the bus went straight through me i was amazed.

1 day i was sat at home and i rememberd jumping through the window whilst it was shut and the tv power i had and the dream directly above . I figured if i could do these things then what would stop me from moveing through anything so i tryed and tryed during sleep and perfected a method to walking through walls to begin with i would stand next to the wall and i would close my eyes and like the tv i thought about it turning soft then i walked through!

Time went by and i managed to perfect a method just likethe window where i could just jump straight through without even thinking about it as long as my eyes were closed when i did it.

So i was around the age of 28 i had a family and we all moved to this house in a cul-de-sac and was dark and quiet.
this house was a bit strange as i would always hear light switches turning on and off it drove me nutts i started takeing pictures of whilst i was in my bedroom to see if the camera would pick anything strange up.

NOTE: i checked the ghosts section of this place and some poor person had a picture of what she or he thought was demon looking well when i took pictures i have to say that on my womens perfume box was an image it looked very much the same but had a full body i deleted it and shiverd thinking it was a light trickery.

Anyway 1 night i was in bed and i heard this thumping fast stamping upthe stairs like someone was very angry and coming to get me i pannicked jumped outa bed woke everyone up and said we were leaveing my women managed to calm me down she had not heard any of it i went back to bed done.

1 night i was playing computor games in the small lounge and i got extremly paranoid like something was there i decided i was going to goto bed i didnt want to be alone but i was also vexed and decided i was going to sit up in bed and i was not going to go to sleep i was going to just sit there staring into the bedroom i was determined i was going to see what it was that made me feel this way. Then all of a sudden i covered my face/eyes with my arm as this brilliant flash of light blinded me but didnt hurt me i also didnt get the usual glare or anything u would expect after something so bright i thought to myself what am i doing im in a pitch black room covering my eyes how silly.
Then I looked above me and to my astonishment there was a football to basketball sized electric blue colour orb however it wasnt lighting up the room
It seemed to contain all its light even tho it was extremly bright it didnt hurt my eyes to look at and i just stared at it thinking wow what in the world is that I tryed to wake my women up to no avail after about 1 minute it went away.

We moved again to a flat and i was still gettting the KOTAH nightmares.
! day i went down stairs to leave the flat and i saw a familiar face it was 1 of the most goodest people i ever met. He was my Sunday school teach he must have been about 60 70 but he was still the same kind and god loveing man i spoke to him and asked him if he would come to visit me 1 day .
So 1 day he came to my flat we had a cuppa tea and i explained the nightmares i was having he put his hand on my head and prayed to God asking him to help me after his tea he left and i never seen him again.
That same day i was thinking about how my life might have been different and how i coulda been a better person had all this weird stuff not happend to me i prayed to god asking him why and considerd what kindof person i coulda been.
That same night i had a dream.

DREAM: i was in this white room i saw a very long oak looking table dimensions were maybee 4 foot wide by about 15 to 20 foot long there was absolutly nothing on the table it was bare then i turned and in front of me was the Lord Jesus exactly how i would expect him to look but he was very tall about 8 foot tall the instant i seen him i fell to my knees powerless without choice.
He just looked at me with a disapointing look and said nothing i in the mean time was repeating if only i knew if only i knew if only i knew and i awoke.

I will do part the 3rd and final part hopefully tommorow.