Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 25-01-2015, 04:07 PM
Master
Thank you for sharing these things as you have.

I was once told when I felt most hopeless that I was a very empowered person. In a way I know it was true even though nothing in my life reflected that in a 3D way.

I had embarrassed myself not just to others. What hurt the most was how I felt about me.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/foru...php?topic=16.0

There are very few people who can see past these things to the deeper appreciation hiding from us. There were things that I HATED about my life plan that I have had to resolve for myself or suffer with. I was never fond of suffering so I found a way to get past it. Today I can see a lot more of that bigger picture and I am so grateful I shifted my perspectives.

It is never easy to trust in love when there is no representation for it in your life.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-01-2015, 05:03 PM
PinkxHearts

There seems to be some confusion over my beliefs and such. I have no interest in being a telepath, but thanks for the link. Also earlier on you asked me how i felt about my spirit guardian or whatever. I can NOT speak with he/she/it because i am not all spiritualistic like a lot of the people on the site. Sorry if i came off as that way. Also i do not believe in life plans or whatever. I'm an ex Catholic and refuse to believe in that stuff after the amounts of suffering i had to endure and still have to endure. I just think i have an unfortunate amount of bad luck, and that if i were put here for a reason whoever decided it was a good idea is extremely selfish. Also your welcome. You know about me telling you that story and stuff.
Old 25-01-2015, 05:34 PM
Master
I understand about your beliefs and your preferences in that matter. You are doing what is perfect for you - no problem.

I can relate to you and how you feel about these things first hand. There are always many ways to shift away from an unfortunate amount of bad luck. I will not dredge up my experiences with these things. You already sense that they are authentic I suspect.

I can say that if you can NOT speak with your spirit guardian that most likely you can speak with your innate body's awareness. Medications that block your thoughts will also disconnect you from spiritual guidance. However the body has ways to communicate which do not require intellectual comprehension. You can ask it questions and you will feel the answers which it will wish for you to receive.

Hopefully that will help you to find those answers you seek.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-01-2015, 06:37 PM
PinkxHearts

Okay. Thank you.
Old 26-01-2015, 04:04 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkxHearts
Okay cool, so I'm not telepathic then it's just normal. Thanks :)

Being telepathic is normal! We are all born with telepathic abilities. It's just a matter of "use it or lose it." Unfortunately most of us never had the chance to exercise it properly so we lost it. Now, some people are getting it back.
Old 26-01-2015, 09:42 PM
PinkxHearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerge
Being telepathic is normal! We are all born with telepathic abilities. It's just a matter of "use it or lose it." Unfortunately most of us never had the chance to exercise it properly so we lost it. Now, some people are getting it back.

I'm not telepathic though. I was just lucky once.
Old 02-06-2015, 01:07 PM
Ascender

OK, PinkxHearts, you made my day!

I also had just a few of such occurrences in the past and almost nothing in the meantime but I treasure the ones I had. Blessings,
Old 02-06-2015, 01:54 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkxHearts
This was sometime last year or the end of 2013, i almost forgot about it. But anyways, i was at home just minding my own business when i started to remember the name my parents were going to call me before my current one. It was Melina. 5 minutes later my mom called me from work and she was laughing with some co-workers. She asked me what was the name that she was going to call me before my current one, i told her but man i was in shock. We hadn't talked about that in a while so it's not like it was a recent conversation or anything. How did this happen? Did i read her mind or something? Or idk i couldn't have read her mind if she didn't know the answer.

You show me yours, I'll show you mine. Here is one of my strange experiences.

Here is an episode from the last year of our life together that I remembered very well but for all the wrong reasons.

The house where we lived had a floor and half. The second floor was only present over the kitchen and a part of the big living room. My husband made that half-a-floor area into his office. There was no wall to separate his office from the living room. It was like a large balcony overlooking the living room and eventually I started feeling being observed all the time.

Our discord started long before but I chose to hope it would go away. I was going to a very unusual church where you were supposed to read prayers for a certain amount of time. I could not do it with my husband around because he would come in and interrupt me. On that day I decided to go to the neighborhood community park where I could be by myself. I drove to the park and realized I had forgotten my watch. I scolded myself and got out of the car very upset thinking about my watch.

The park was scanty and joyless, just some scarce trees, picnic tables, benches and barbeque grills. All of the tables looked so uninviting. I did not know where to go and kept looking around. Then I saw a table far away towards the middle of the park that appealed to me to the point that my heart jumped. When I came to the table there was my watch laying on it. I grabbed it. It was not running. I started shaking it in front of my face and realized it was not my watch. It was a child’s toy watch that someone forgot on the table. Its color and shape were similar to mine but it was a plastic toy watch.

I remembered that incident because of how I was drawn to the table and the whole strangeness of the event. Yet, I should have remembered it for how miserable, unfulfilled, uneasy and unfree I felt in my life. I should have known that was not the way to live and it was not going to get better, at least not the way I handled it.
Old 19-06-2015, 04:25 AM
Shannon219

Other possibilities

Could be most likely the sharing of similar traits and instincts. You think of something as a response, your mom does the same. Happens to many families.