Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 28-04-2011, 04:10 AM
lennonsdoll

what does the number 8 mean?

does the number 8 have any significance? i had a soul connection and we met on the 8th, and our full birthdates add up to 8. weirdddd.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:39 AM
K.W.S

Number 8 is a Karmic number.You get what you have given.That`s the answer to an 8.No comment to your question about the meeting day Number 8 is also so called money number.It`s either good or bad.Depends where the number is presenting its energy
Old 01-07-2011, 08:54 AM
crystalfairy

The number 8 is the number of abundance, leadership and individuality. A person with this Life number is generally someone of strong character that has a very driven personality and is usually a natural leader, depending on the other influencing numbers in the chart.
With regards to the date of meeting, I would not put too much weight in that... Just go out and explore the potential opportunity. Enjoy!
Old 01-07-2011, 05:49 PM
Master
I think 8 is the infinity sign?
Spiritlite.
Old 13-07-2011, 08:25 PM
numerouno

If the number 8 is place on its side it becomes the infinity sign. One can read numerology books on the meaning of 8 however little is said on how this conclusion was reached. The meaning of is well explained by the other posters here.

As a result I used astro-numerology by finding places where 8 holds positions of power. Like the 8th lunar phase, 8 solar phase, 8th sign , the planet in 8th position and star.

8 lunar= people born in this part are truthful and compassionate, religious and experts in their field.

8 solar = people are determined and focused and wealthy. But one shouldn't leave one's spouse alone with this person.

8th sign= fate, karma, death and inheritance, secrets and enemies. This is why hear stories of mysterious family secrets revolving around money and inheritance. Mostly it represents obstacles to progress. This is scorpio if he was to be a planet then saturn fits.

Planet or dragon head = 8th position is same as saturn.

8th star= great fortune and splendour= Jupiter. This means that the 8th star gives results identical to Jupiter.
Old 13-07-2011, 09:00 PM
moke64916

I would say the significance of numbers depends on the individual.
Old 14-08-2011, 09:27 PM
angel6m2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by numerouno
If the number 8 is place on its side it becomes the infinity sign. One can read numerology books on the meaning of 8 however little is said on how this conclusion was reached. The meaning of is well explained by the other posters here.

As a result I used astro-numerology by finding places where 8 holds positions of power. Like the 8th lunar phase, 8 solar phase, 8th sign , the planet in 8th position and star.

8 lunar= people born in this part are truthful and compassionate, religious and experts in their field.

8 solar = people are determined and focused and wealthy. But one shouldn't leave one's spouse alone with this person.

8th sign= fate, karma, death and inheritance, secrets and enemies. This is why hear stories of mysterious family secrets revolving around money and inheritance. Mostly it represents obstacles to progress. This is scorpio if he was to be a planet then saturn fits.

Planet or dragon head = 8th position is same as saturn.

8th star= great fortune and splendour= Jupiter. This means that the 8th star gives results identical to Jupiter.

How do you find this out? My life path number is 8, it is my favorite number and it comes up alot in life.
Old 13-07-2011, 11:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennonsdoll
does the number 8 have any significance? i had a soul connection and we met on the 8th, and our full birthdates add up to 8. weirdddd.

Although 8 is the most material energy there is, it reaches its true potential when both its spiritual and emotional aspects are recognized. 8 is pure power, when it is combined with Love.

8 cannot be controlled or manipulated to make it work for you. 8 is an energy that works through you by your acceptance of it. That's when miralces happen. 8 is the energy that brings you to the right place at the right time and introduces you to the right people at the right time.
Old 13-07-2011, 11:53 PM
Master
There is also the 8 fold path of Buddhism, or yoga as well. 8 is crazy!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_Eightfold_Path
Old 13-07-2011, 11:59 PM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennonsdoll

It seems it's more about what 8 means to you and your partner, as many things mean different things to different people. For example, my boyfriend and I share the 29th for our birthdays and anniversary, each at exact one-fourth intervals, and we were both born in 88.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
I would say the significance of numbers depends on the individual.

Keep track of where the number pops up in your life and discern the meaning that way. I doubt a copy/paste internet explanation is going to be the same for everybody!