Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 28-02-2012, 08:51 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer_love
lovelight,

thank you for the channelings.

Do you think we could direct the flow of information? For example that certain questions are asked and so that a channeling answers it?

I don't want to come across as not value the channelins and information presented, I am just curious. I still have to study all of the channelings and translate it into my day to day life.

I am a little reluctant to do so as I feel honored just getting what Babaji wants to reveal. This is for the good of all and it may become personal questions. So perhaps you can see my reluctance. I will run it by Babaji though, and let you know what he says.
Old 29-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetruth
I am a little reluctant to do so as I feel honored just getting what Babaji wants to reveal. This is for the good of all and it may become personal questions. So perhaps you can see my reluctance. I will run it by Babaji though, and let you know what he says.

This is Babajis reply:

Dear ones, you are all capable of tuning into the mind of God. It is simply an attuning to the frequencies of of never ending streams of knowledge. One must focus on

a station (frequency), the heart enables this. You are each a broadcaster and receiver as was given as your birthright. Unlimited knowledge constantly emanates from

source, which is within you. You have forgotten your innate abilities as children of God, and have become somewhat lazy in your spiritual practices. Take the time to

tune in. You will be required to be still and quiet the inner chatter. All knowledge is given in this manner. It is when you tune in that you access this knowledge. This

dear ones, is part of what you are learning. When you understand where all knowledge springs from, you can tune in and never feel disconnected from source again. It

is the inner senses that require practice, you have all had remarkable success with the outer senses, utilizing them to the extreme, in some cases. The pure essence is

savored by going within with the intent of changing your focus from the outside world to your true inner reality. Beloveds, you are all capable beyond your limited

views, take the time to meditate, the inner realms once realized, will so captivate you that you will wonder at your preoccupation with matter and finally fulfill your true

purpose, inner realization. I leave you with a question. to what degree are you willing to dive within yourself? You must be willing to dive deep to experience beyond

the mundane, and this is your greatest challenge. Babaji
Old 29-02-2012, 05:59 PM
Guide

Blessed ones, the souls purpose is twofold, first it realizes its nature as love and oneness. When it has gained this understanding it can then turn all of its energies to

reestablishing a relationship with the whole. This can take many forms, it works within the whole to bring all disharmony back to unity. There are many who have

raised their consciousness to the degree that they are able to accelerate consciousness on the planet, and thus raise humanity as a whole to a higher state. This of

course was the purpose of so many incarnating on the planet. There is a second wave of souls who are near perfection and these beautiful beings will become your new

leaders in spirituality, helping those who lag behind, only because their beliefs hold them in fear of change. As order is reestablished, these will at some point willingly

let go of the old as they learn again to trust. So much of the established system will be shattered. The more experienced souls will help to ease those who fear

change. Therefore there are many to forge a path for humanity. Your multidimensional fragments will unite and all knowledge will once again be yours to utilize in

remembering your true unlimited natures. It is as if many tributaries of a stream come back together and what was dissipated becomes strong and easily cuts through

all obstacles. What was once divided reunites in divine purpose. A new earth emerges from the ashes of duality. Light will direct you in the language of love and

knowledge will more easily be accessed to utilize toward divine creation. It is a positive transition dear ones. Just remember you are all contracted to be here for this

purpose and many of you are feeling uplifted with these new energies, revealing your true natures. As you move into your soul groups of like vibration and reestablish a

healing resonance, the shifts in consciousness will quickly replace the old order. These groups are re-membering all over the planet, creating change, and as each

connects to one another awareness is raised. You are all where you are supposed to be dear ones, remember that. Babaji
Old 29-02-2012, 06:00 PM
Quote:
I leave you with a question. to what degree are you willing to dive within yourself? You must be willing to dive deep to experience beyond
the mundane, and this is your greatest challenge. Babaji

Gee! Thank you again for the reminder!

It reminds me of-

"You can be as close to God as you want to be.
It just depends on how much time you are willing to put into it."

~Joyce Meyer

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-02-2012, 06:10 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Gee! Thank you again for the reminder!

It reminds me of-

"You can be as close to God as you want to be.
It just depends on how much time you are willing to put into it."

~Joyce Meyer

So true, well said. It is easy to become complacent and forget why the heck we are here.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:34 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetruth
I do appreciate the feedback, and I will keep posting Babaji as long as it is helpful to others. I know Babaji has helped me in my own life immensely. lovetruth

Thank you lovetruth, I appreciate your time relaying Babajis messages, I always find such peace and comfort in them.
Old 01-03-2012, 04:20 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDraven
Thank you lovetruth, I appreciate your time relaying Babajis messages, I always find such peace and comfort in them.
Thank you EricDraven, I also get comfort from him. God Bless
Old 02-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Guide

Dear ones, as you finally realize you can take none of your material gains where you are heading-there is no repository for the finite in the infinite, you will gain a better

understanding of your true nature. The material nature only understands the material, and guards possessions as if they were real and meaningful. The spiritually

aware, live life with wisdom and regard the material as a mere phase in the process of illumination. If one is resistant in learning this truth, the material existence will

bring trials to steer that being back to the seat of truth. For many this is a hard lesson. One becomes attached to the material world if there is no deeper

understanding of their divine nature. Thousands of lives can be wasted in illusion, before gaining wisdom. In your present world, you are bombarded with information,

all of this must be sifted through the heart center to gain clarity of what is useful and what is not. If your mind is cluttered with fearful scenarios, it would be hard to

put that aside and concentrate on your inner vastness. The concept of simplicity has become overwhelmed in this world of mindless busyness. However you are able to

take time for reflection, will become of more importance as your world shifts into an even higher vibration, at some point, it will become a necessity to keep in balance.

Carry God in your every action and you will not become forgetful of your true nature. Gratefulness will pierce through the veil, because it puts you in a place of

remembrance. We are ever mindful of your busy schedules, yet we also see that many of your lives are readjusting, which is forcing you to become cognizant of the

greater truth. This dear ones is mandated by your own spirit, so you do not miss the point of existence. Complications appear, to make one realize the ego is not the

self. the ego will reveal its many limitations until one surrenders to the unlimited being. Suffering is but a wake up call to the soul to look deeper, beyond the material

dream. Look around you dear ones, do you not recognize the chaos of a world gone mad with greed. Do not let your needs dictate your life, rather let your life dictate

you needs. pursue the hearts greatest desire and you will begin to lose interest in the fruitless material dream. In divine truth, Babaji.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:14 PM
Guide

Dear ones, if you would take the time to bless every one of your situations, you would find your lives blessed as well. Before reacting, stop and silently bless the people

and all elements of what is occurring. This in itself would improve the performance of every thing you deem useful in everyday life. All is energy and all reacts to love

and gratitude, just as you do, when it is offered. See the value of Gods creation in the most insignificant, and enjoy the result of this practice. This earth schools is

designed to help you see both sides of duality and the result of choice. You have grown weary of taking the same actions, have you not? The ancients intuitively

understood this simple concept; love magnetizes the very atoms of creation and this is because your recognition reflects back to the all. Pleasure and pain are but the

scenes erected for the benefit of expanding localized awareness into un-localized all. Use awareness in all you do and say. Keep the mind ever attuned to the heart

and when you do err, do not be angry with yourself, but note that there is a better way. Forgiveness must be offered to the self before it can be offered to others, so

understanding and patience with self will reflect in your encounters with your counterparts also. Be generous dear ones, generous with your kindness, generous with

love and especially generous with understanding. Love, like water, is the universal solvent, it smooths the way by restructuring disorganized patterns into unity. Are

you not happiest around those who are positive and generous with their love and kindness? It is so with all creatures and creation. You have all advanced to this basic

understanding, yet the power, is putting it to work in your lives, each moment. Every hardship has a positive outcome when love is applied as an antidote. In this you

will learn the lesson quickly and move to a consciousness that attracts positive balance toward joy versus hardship. Whatever means is available to you, to remember

throughout your day is useful. When you meditate, choose a theme for the day to help you stay in balance in all you encounter. Perhaps link the theme to the color of

the garment you wear that day, so every time you see your garment you remember. It is simply making an appeal to yourself to pay attention, lest you become

distracted and forgetful of self. Spiritual practice take diligence as many of you know, but if you also become mindful daily it will soon become habit. Let love color

your encounters, then bless the day, the birds, trees, bless your world and all you see projected on the screen of life. Not only will you uplift your own soul, you will

uplift everything in your field of vision, and dear ones, life will bless you back. Babaji
Old 07-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Guide

Dear ones, how large can you dream? Can you look past what you thought was your reality and grasp a vision far beyond finite imaginings? Let your innermost visions

gain sanction by believing that they exist. Now is the place to build those beautiful ideals beyond your material structure. If it helps, look back to your childhood

memories of pure enthusiasm for natures grand display. It is only later you lose touch through dour beliefs that lack imagination. You need not let go of the beautiful

visions, these are your new building blocks for the future. You will be building with with ideas based in love wisdom and joy. These have no limitation, nor do they

demand anything. Your vision can be as large and inspiring as you wish. You are generating a plan then, that unites the whole in grandeur. The now is endless, ever

ready to unfold. draw your power from this inner source, the well that never dries up but gives forth continual sweet nectar to the soul. Clean the slate that had been

your life and draw upon it these beautiful images of a perfect world. Such is your future, which will be inclusive in past and present. Here you can heal all the old

wounds because your vision will be transformed. You will understand that the lessons were but a dream template that now dissolved, creates a new foundation based

on the true inner values beyond duality. Rest assured, dear ones, your future is filled with light and hope. Let this dream fade away as you uphold your visions before

you. In every dream one must eventually awaken. You now stand at the threshold of this grand awakening. Babaji