Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 13-03-2020, 07:55 AM
ant

Listen to?

Organically,we listen when there's a trigger.

There's no agenda,that again is made up with there own perception.
Old 13-03-2020, 07:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
Message received and greatly appreciated. My heart soared at the very beginning with "Brothers and sisters... Children of the Stars." ... then continued with clear perspective and good advice. Whole thing is just what I needed and thanks!

Thought a while what you said about how Shiva and Ashtar are the same one. Now it makes sense. I expanded the view of what is considered a "space ship" beyond star travel and realize our bodies are the vehicles and we are the travelers here. Anyhow I'm a tourist traveling through hoping to perhaps help out sometimes. But that perspective may not make sense to some.

Did not expect for you to be channeling the rays and Ashtar. What a happy surprise! Namaste and may the force be with you and all that.
Thank you for your feedback and I am happy you received a message which meant something to you personally.

I used to channel Ashtar/Shiva a lot until I received so much negativity and criticism, that I was forced to stop doing it and then I lost the connection, which made everyone else happy that I did...and I just wanted people to be happy at my own expense.

I guess it is just the lot of Spiritual Mediums to be labeled as fakes and frauds wherever they go and for people to attack those who listen to them, labeling them as gullible fools...which is the part that hurts me the most, because they believe others are totally incapable of making up their own minds without their continued interference... anyway, enough of that.

I am just pleased there was a reason beyond all of the attempts to sabotage it.
Old 13-03-2020, 08:03 AM
ant

^Nah,Shivani,

You place an importance on feeling important(ego driven).

Hence the diatribes,i channel etc this and that.

How about making a difference in this reality.

Too much to ask and step up to the plate?
Old 13-03-2020, 08:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
^Nah,Shivani,

You place an importance on feeling important(ego driven).

Hence the diatribes,i channel etc this and that.

How about making a difference in this reality.

Too much to ask and step up to the plate?
Not meaning to be rude and please don't take this the wrong way, but how about minding your own business?

I have made a difference to Winter Light's reality and maybe others who have benefited from my channeling session...too bad I didn't make one in yours, but "can't win them all" I guess.

Now, it is that time I wish you well on your journey, as I have more important things to do than to continue this discussion with you because the lines have been drawn, we both know where each other stands and that's that.
Old 13-03-2020, 08:13 AM
ant

No offence,re:rude,i understand some people don't know a car tyre from bike tyre.

Good luck hey n take care.
Old 15-03-2020, 02:28 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thank you for your feedback and I am happy you received a message which meant something to you personally.

I used to channel Ashtar/Shiva a lot until I received so much negativity and criticism, that I was forced to stop doing it and then I lost the connection, which made everyone else happy that I did...and I just wanted people to be happy at my own expense.

I guess it is just the lot of Spiritual Mediums to be labeled as fakes and frauds wherever they go and for people to attack those who listen to them, labeling them as gullible fools...which is the part that hurts me the most, because they believe others are totally incapable of making up their own minds without their continued interference... anyway, enough of that.

I am just pleased there was a reason beyond all of the attempts to sabotage it.
Sorry to hear that you had that experience of being hit with negativity and discouraged from channeling. Your ability seems very natural and comes across clear. I always listen carefully to the movement and choice of words to determine for myself the quality of the communication. I watch my feelings as the words wash over me so that either harmony or lack of it is obvious.

It may have been just the right message at the right time for me also. For some reason my inner world activity has jumped a lot lately. Recently I have met several new beings and learning the meaning of their presence.

It always impresses me when someone can channel paragraphs of material. A long time ago I tried it but it was too hard for me to sustain the energy. And then I would fill up with doubts afterwards. Perhaps that is just not my path so I accept it.

The ones I work with seem to come into my life randomly as teachers then I work with them over long periods of time. Just being together in ways that is not possible for me with human teachers. They always give me some simple message to consider carefully over a long period of time.

Or if I am not familiar and they give a name then I do some research about them and that knowledge gives me a jump start to open connections as needed. Their simple message becomes both the trigger and the focus when I am with them.