Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 11-03-2020, 09:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
By the way, NoOne..

Ashtar(oth) was based on a Babylonian goddess familiar to both of us...History could not decide whether to make the character male or female as it had the qualities of both.

In one avatar, Ashtar became Hermes Trismegistus - from whence we get the term (Hermaphrodite).

In another incarnation, Hermes became the Egyptian God, Thoth...some will say P'tah, but the order of hermetic wisdom was passed down through Thoth via Asclepius, whose staff bears the symbolism of a risen Kundalini serpent.

Ashtar also had a few incarnations in India...Lord Shiva in the form of Ardhanarishwara being one of them, the symbolic morphology of the "Star of David" which became the sigil for the "son of Shiva" called Murugan and the association of Murugan with the Pleaides (krittika Nakshatra) is well known:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%E1%B9%9Bttik%C4%81

https://narayanaoracle.com/?p=328

https://www.astroved.com/blogs/the-k...r-the-pleiades

Yes, I thought that Ashtar may be based on Ishtar, yet it makes zero sense. One is a Babylonian goddess, the other some sort of new-age Sci-fi dude. I fail to see any connecting tissue between the two, though they are often confused with each other.

Quote:
It is very difficult to explain this whole thing to others who are totally incapable of understanding it...

That much is certain.

Quote:
This is the whole source of energy and wisdom that I have managed to tap into from a young age..but I have always passed it through the filter of my own perception, my own interactions with this world and I was resented and harshly criticised FOR it...

So I decided to just let Ashtar/Hermes/Thoth/Shiva speak for himself and that made him difference either because you guys believe that it is still "me"
Whatever...I just wonder how other channelers deal with this?

Perhaps I need to learn how to "channel" better by getting my ego involved in it once more..

Well, technically, it's always "You", there is just one Self, which is what makes channelling possible. The only question is how much you can remove your own illusory self from the picture. The more you're able to do that, the more of the other person you're channelling can come through. But, there do seem to be natural limitations on how much can come through. I am a conscious channel, but unconscious channels are the most accurate and authentic (such as the Law of One people).

Quote:
..by the way, spot on about the whole "artistic license" taken by Zecheriah Sitchin in his (mis)translation of the Emerald Tablets and the EnĂ»ma Eliš just confirms it.

Have you lost your connection with the Devata NoOne? Because I have not and all you need to do is to ask them about all of this yourself and about my "authenticity" and you will get those answers you seek.

No, my connection is never lost, but I choose to keep a particular distance between myself and Heavenly beings. I am highly suspicious and sceptical by nature, as well as a very private person, so I choose not to intermingle too much. Sometimes, it's unavoidable though.
Old 11-03-2020, 09:12 AM
ant

^Birds of a feather,flock together.

Strength in numbers?

Movie recollection:One flew over the cuckoo's nest.

Why?
Old 11-03-2020, 09:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
So what.

One,doesn't assimilate and live in the past,it's just part of the 'kit bag'.

Hence they are part,not all.

Footnote:If you feel the need to write some long winded diatribe,there lies your answer into feeling or wanting to be validated and or the feeling i'm special.
Well, if you honestly BELIEVE that, I ain't stopping you...I couldn't even if I tried...so there goes any need for "validation" before the issue of "validation" even arises within my mind.

There is no "past" and no "future" there is only NOW, so how can one be "living in the past" if they are living in the now?

When we speak of Dimensions, there is NO way that a person living in 3D could ever relate to a 5D being anyway...which is the message I am now getting. Do you think for one moment that time is linear enough to cause people to "live in a past" which doesn't exist?

So, you don't believe in alternate realities or Dimensions? FINE.
You believe those who say they have connections with higher beings are just mentally jacking off? FINE
You want to try and make an example by discrediting me on an internet forum because you disagree with both the method and the message? FINE
You believe life is only for eating, drinking and making merriment and nothing else, FINE.

Are we both on the same page NOW? Good because I don't give a rat's bottom whether you are a "believer" or not...there is one thing about a skeptic, they will NEVER be convinced. UFOs could land on the Whitehouse lawn and it would be a "Hollywood stunt" or "Elon Musk doing something". Pictures could be taken of it and they would be "photoshopped" or "have amazing CGI" and then people wonder why the "real aliens" IF they exist, want to have nothing to do with us...oh brother!

Do you know the great thing about bashing your head against a brick wall? It feels so bloody good when you stop doing it.

However, at the risk of being accused of "irresponsibility", I will resort to just saying "why shoot the messenger? I didn't say it...you got a problem? Take it up with Ashtar directly...oh that's right, you can't because you don't believe he exists.

However, because I know human beings SO well, I am getting in before (inb4) any of them say that it is difficult to respond to anything I don't take personal responsibility for even though it is a manifestation of my own delusional fantasy and I need to go back on my meds to stop the "voices":or to change them because they obviously ain't working.

So, shall we just "agree to disagree" and leave it there? or does your bias against that which you don't believe exists render you incapable of doing such?

Old 11-03-2020, 09:34 AM
ant

Shiva,

I have read a few words beyond your sentence,then your diatribe,why would i buy into words?

Stories of others/perceptions.

Ask what not you feel the conviction to compel?

Ask in between?Yeah.
Old 11-03-2020, 09:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Yes, I thought that Ashtar may be based on Ishtar, yet it makes zero sense. One is a Babylonian goddess, the other some sort of new-age Sci-fi dude. I fail to see any connecting tissue between the two, though they are often confused with each other.

That much is certain.

Well, technically, it's always "You", there is just one Self, which is what makes channelling possible. The only question is how much you can remove your own illusory self from the picture. The more you're able to do that, the more of the other person you're channelling can come through. But, there do seem to be natural limitations on how much can come through. I am a conscious channel, but unconscious channels are the most accurate and authentic (such as the Law of One people).

No, my connection is never lost, but I choose to keep a particular distance between myself and Heavenly beings. I am highly suspicious and sceptical by nature, as well as a very private person, so I choose not to intermingle too much. Sometimes, it's unavoidable though.
Well, the "channel" is from a source/entity outside the framework of one individual consciousness which uses it was "conduit" to relay a message to those if has intended to relay that message TO.

In the case of this thread, that would be neither yourself nor Aspie..however, there may be just ONE person out there that the message was intended for and they will know it deep within their heart...they won't even need to post on this thread or give any validation to attest to the "channeling abilities" of my ego-self.

When the leader of an army gives an order, it is only meant for those soldiers directly under him isn't it? It isn't meant for any other soldier or any other army.

Also, that person or persons who this channeled message was intended for may not even read this thread for weeks, months or even years...all of that doesn't matter.

Ashtar/Hermes isn't trying to impress anyone or win any "Spiritual contest" or "prove himself" and neither am I. If you get anything from it, fine..if you don't, fine...I just did what I had to do in just passing it along with a "to whom it may concern" and obviously, judging by the replies, it hasn't "concerned" anyone who has replied here...but that's not to say anybody's opinion could ever invalidate the message for another who did not share that same opinion.

This is all I can really say ABOUT it, because I notice that the content of the channel was never questioned ANYWAY...and that also tells me a lot.
Old 11-03-2020, 09:44 AM
ant

Step it up a notch.

Be 'YOU',exist,be,that just that.

Don't attack,ask why when one does.
Old 11-03-2020, 09:47 AM
ant

Quote:
Well, the "channel" is from a source/entity outside the framework of one individual consciousness which uses it was "conduit" to relay a message to those if has intended to relay that message TO.

In the case of this thread, that would be neither yourself nor Aspie..however, there may be just ONE person out there that the message was intended for and they will know it deep within their heart...they won't even need to post on this thread or give any validation to attest to the "channeling abilities" of my ego-self.

When the leader of an army gives an order, it is only meant for those soldiers directly under him isn't it? It isn't meant for any other soldier or any other army.

Also, that person or persons who this channeled message was intended for may not even read this thread for weeks, months or even years...all of that doesn't matter.

Ashtar/Hermes isn't trying to impress anyone or win any "Spiritual contest" or "prove himself" and neither am I. If you get anything from it, fine..if you don't, fine...I just did what I had to do in just passing it along with a "to whom it may concern" and obviously, judging by the replies, it hasn't "concerned" anyone who has replied here...but that's not to say anybody's opinion could ever invalidate the message for another who did not share that same opinion.

This is all I can really say ABOUT it, because I notice that the content of the channel was never questioned ANYWAY...and that also tells me a lot.

Hence,remaining in a loop of fantasy.

All we have is now.
Old 11-03-2020, 09:58 AM
Master

Quote:

Yes, true, the most controversial part always seems to be the source of the Channel. If you had posted the same message from Lord Shiva, people would all be blissed out and just happy to get something, anything from him. Choose a more controversial source though and people react quite differently.
Old 11-03-2020, 10:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Shiva,

I have read a few words beyond your sentence,then your diatribe,why would i buy into words?

Stories of others/perceptions.

Ask what not you feel the conviction to compel?

Ask in between?Yeah.
BECAUSE....

When I channel, I am always given the option of occulting the knowledge or disseminating it and sharing it with others due to o this "right to know" clause which was inserted into that contract.

Unfortunately, the only thing I am guilty of is lacking any discernment when it comes to making these personal revelations public.

I mean c'mon, how far will the "I am not really supposed to be telling you out this because you are not ready to understand it yet" fly? I will only be accused of "not knowing anything myself" isn't it? By those who will say "that which you cannot tell me about, I don't want to know ANYWAY because it mustn't be that important if I am deemed "not ready" to hear it

This is why those who channel publicly and generally walk a very fine line.

I am not after any validation nor any expectation, nor reward..I have neither agenda nor motive...as the conduit, I couldn't care less really..really...truly.. honestly!

Those the message was intended for will get it...even if everybody who reads this thread is just another version of myself in an alternate universe agreeing or disagreeing with myself because they are a bored "keyboard warrior" who has found themselves on a New Age forum, but they have problems with the New Age so continually question what the hell they are doing here ANYWAY if they disagree with anything ever written about the subject?

Well you see, that's the dilemma I find myself in. If given the option to share, should I? Or should I just be like NoOne and keep my channeling sessions private and for personal use only because others will only fear what they do not understand?

Also, like I said, I am not looking for validation but what I AM looking for his any goddamn reason to remain on this forum...just ONE beyond "because it is THERE"...so it becomes less about validation and more about motivation.

Do I need a REASON to do what I do? Of course not! Others believe I should have one...others believe that I need to take "ownership" but why, if nobody else gives a damn anyway.

You speak of "learning lessons" what lesson can be learned from speaking bin the wilderness? Speaking with those who don't have the ears to listen? I mean, yes of COURSE I also had the option of not responding to any posts on this thread and next time I may try YouTube where comments can be disabled. I just gave you the courtesy of my continued and ongoing response because you deserve it..but it makes no difference to either of us really..what, did you ever expect that it would?
Old 11-03-2020, 10:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Note:Humility is key.
The problem exists when HUMILITY conflicts with TRUTH.