Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 11-03-2020, 07:20 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
This just came through... JUST for you..

"What would you rather me be? A fictitious galactic commander? A fictious historical figure? a fictitious Hindu deity? or a fictitious member of an internet forum? I am quite adaptable to circumstance, so please, let ME know and I shall endeavour to comply with your personal preferences".

Trick question?

Your one or all of these already.
Old 11-03-2020, 07:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Trick question?

Your one or all of these already.
"It is only a 'trick' when you don't understand how it is done. So, this is a "Channeling Forum". Maybe you would like to give your anti- New Age views in other threads too? So many to choose from. Perhaps Metatron, Seth, Babaji or Archangel Michael would be more interested in hearing what you have to say? You could even ask them for validation of my message.

Perhaps you would receive a better reception if you presented your case in the Starseed/Indigo forum? What about the Nature Spirits and Elementals forum? Perhaps you could start a petition to get Administration to close down half this site as it encourages "escapism" and beliefs in a "fantasy world" and not the biased view of a reality according to the cognitive whimsy of your own human ego. I would like to see just how far you can get with that.

I would like to know one thing, is it that you don't believe in channeling? or is it that you don't believe Dianne is capable of doing so?"
Old 11-03-2020, 07:42 AM
Master

Ascended masters are an interesting bunch, I've never been able to figure out if they're really what they claim to be or whether they're just messing with us for their own amusement. I get vibes of "Q" from Star Trek, those omnipotent tricksters, whenever I hear from them.

My issue with commander Ashtar is this: Where are your ships?

If you really are a galactic commander, then have at it, we would enjoy a bit of a light show in our sky and please make them look like the enterprise, that would really mess with everyone's brain and provide endless amusement.

Anyways, I realise the rank hypocrisy of my statement, because I also channel, but then perhaps you will see my dilemma. Words coming through is all fine, but they're just words. Show us the goods and we will start taking you seriously… This, btw is a message to all beings who are in contact with channellers. As long as you only give us words, don't expect us to take you seriously. Even a computer can generate words, no need to have a sentient being, a galactic commander, no less, do it for us.
Old 11-03-2020, 08:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Ascended masters are an interesting bunch, I've never been able to figure out if they're really what they claim to be or whether they're just messing with us for their own amusement. I get vibes of "Q" from Star Trek, those omnipotent tricksters, whenever I hear from them.

My issue with commander Ashtar is this: Where are your ships?

If you really are a galactic commander, then have at it, we would enjoy a bit of a light show in our sky and please make them look like the enterprise, that would really mess with everyone's brain and provide endless amusement.

Anyways, I realise the rank hypocrisy of my statement, because I also channel, but then perhaps you will see my dilemma. Words coming through is all fine, but they're just words. Show us the goods and we will start taking you seriously… This, btw is a message to all beings who are in contact with channellers. As long as you only give us words, don't expect us to take you seriously. Even a computer can generate words, no need to have a sentient being, a galactic commander, no less, do it for us.
You are familiar with the Annunaki?

Anyway, some of the more advanced civilizations don't have the need to use space ships or give "light shows" to humans to prove their existence...they can travel within this dimension and others through using the pure energy of "thought" which could more correctly be called "intent".

They watch other races who have visited the Earth in "UFOs"...many glorious light shows are displayed all over the globe on a nightly basis...millions have witnessed it.... STILL nobody takes any of it seriously enough to even believe another when they say "I saw a UFO"...even Buzz Aldrin was criticized for disclosure...there are so many black pen erasures in "Project Bluebook" and send the case files for the FBI that they are totally unreadable!

The Pleaideans watch..and go "why bother?" They are waiting for a time when humans are more "civilized" to make their presence known, but that doesn't stop them from giving downloads to starseeds from time to time...the thing is, they leave it up to the host's discretion whether to make the content public or not because if there is this much global panic over a virus, can you imagine the catastrophe when the Annunaki return and say to humanity "hi honeys..we're back" some humans are required to break the ice before that happens...and this is why it hasn't happened yet... and when I say "yet", I mean, in the last 12,000 years, before a flood came along and wiped everything away..

...and meanwhile, He is going "geez, tough crowd...why did you sign up for that gig? and then says something about the need to meditate more to spread the message non verbally also.
Old 11-03-2020, 08:28 AM
ant

Quote:
"It is only a 'trick' when you don't understand how it is done. So, this is a "Channeling Forum". Maybe you would like to give your anti- New Age views in other threads too? So many to choose from. Perhaps Metatron, Seth, Babaji or Archangel Michael would be more interested in hearing what you have to say? You could even ask them for validation of my message.

Perhaps you would receive a better reception if you presented your case in the Starseed/Indigo forum? What about the Nature Spirits and Elementals forum? Perhaps you could start a petition to get Administration to close down half this site as it encourages "escapism" and beliefs in a "fantasy world" and not the biased view of a reality according to the cognitive whimsy of your own human ego. I would like to see just how far you can get with that.

I would like to know one thing, is it that you don't believe in channeling? or is it that you don't believe Dianne is capable of doing so?"

So many to choose from and so many misleads and deceptions.

That said,all roads lead to multiple choice,then better discernment.

ALL process.

Regards in belief in channeling,no,visual basic is of the mind,visual states are not felt perception.

Faith is the road,meaning blind faith and putting faith in trust in the unknown and unseen,it doesn't need to be questioned.

Humans seek answers,there lies the problem.

Humans,ego centaurians,seek status,concepts,beliefs and labels.
Old 11-03-2020, 08:35 AM
Master
By the way, NoOne..

Ashtar(oth) was based on a Babylonian goddess familiar to both of us...History could not decide whether to make the character male or female as it had the qualities of both.

In one avatar, Ashtar became Hermes Trismegistus - from whence we get the term (Hermaphrodite).

In another incarnation, Hermes became the Egyptian God, Thoth...some will say P'tah, but the order of hermetic wisdom was passed down through Thoth via Asclepius, whose staff bears the symbolism of a risen Kundalini serpent.

Ashtar also had a few incarnations in India...Lord Shiva in the form of Ardhanarishwara being one of them, the symbolic morphology of the "Star of David" which became the sigil for the "son of Shiva" called Murugan and the association of Murugan with the Pleaides (krittika Nakshatra) is well known:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%E1%B9%9Bttik%C4%81

https://narayanaoracle.com/?p=328

https://www.astroved.com/blogs/the-k...r-the-pleiades

It is very difficult to explain this whole thing to others who are totally incapable of understanding it...

This is the whole source of energy and wisdom that I have managed to tap into from a young age..but I have always passed it through the filter of my own perception, my own interactions with this world and I was resented and harshly criticised FOR it...

So I decided to just let Ashtar/Hermes/Thoth/Shiva speak for himself and that made him difference either because you guys believe that it is still "me"
Whatever...I just wonder how other channelers deal with this?

Perhaps I need to learn how to "channel" better by getting my ego involved in it once more..

..by the way, spot on about the whole "artistic license" taken by Zecheriah Sitchin in his (mis)translation of the Emerald Tablets and the Enûma Eliš just confirms it.

Have you lost your connection with the Devata NoOne? Because I have not and all you need to do is to ask them about all of this yourself and about my "authenticity" and you will get those answers you seek.
Old 11-03-2020, 08:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
So many to choose from and so many misleads and deceptions.

That said,all roads lead to multiple choice,then better discernment.

ALL process.

Regards in belief in channeling,no,visual basic is of the mind,visual states are not felt perception.

Faith is the road,meaning blind faith and putting faith in trust in the unknown and unseen,it doesn't need to be questioned.

Humans seek answers,there lies the problem.

Humans,ego centaurians,seek status,concepts,beliefs and labels.
Read the post I made above and then get back to me on that because this goes way beyond your ability to understand the "answers" anyway, even though you are only pretending NOT to ask the questions, so that your existence may be kept "in line" with the majority who also occupy this planet because it is the "safest" place to be... doesn't mean it is the ONLY place to be.
Old 11-03-2020, 08:44 AM
ant

Quote:
By the way, No one..

Ashtar(oth) was based on a Babylonian goddess familiar to both of us...History could not decide whether to make the character male or female as it had the qualities of both.

In one avatar, Ashtar became Hermes Trismegistus - from whence we get the term (Hermaphrodite).

In another incarnation, Hermes became the Egyptian God, Thoth...some will say P'tah, but the order of hermetic wisdom was passed down through Thoth via Asclepius, whose staff bears the symbolism of a risen Kundalini serpent.

Ashtar also had a few incarnations in India...Lord Shiva in the form of Ardhanarishwara being one of them, the symbolic morphology of the "Star of David" which became the sigil for the "son of Shiva" called Murugan and the association of Murugan with the Pleaides (krittika Nakshatra) is well known:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%E1%B9%9Bttik%C4%81

https://narayanaoracle.com/?p=328

https://www.astroved.com/blogs/the-k...r-the-pleiades

It is very difficult to explain this whole thing to others who are totally incapable of understanding it...

This is the whole source of energy and wisdom that I have managed to tap into from a young age..but I have always passed it through the filter of my own perception, my own interactions with this world and I was resented and harshly criticised FOR it...

So I decided to just let Ashtar/Hermes/Thoth/Shiva speak for himself and that made him difference either because you guys believe that it is still "me"
Whatever...I just wonder how other channelers deal with this?

Perhaps I need to learn how to "channel" better by getting my ego involved in it once more..

..by the way, spot on about the whole "artistic license" taken by Zecheriah Sitchin in his (mis)translation of the Emerald Tablets.

Have you lost your connection with the Devata No one? Because I have not and all you need to do is ask them about all this yourself and about my "authenticity" and you will get those answers you seek.

So what.

One,doesn't assimilate and live in the past,it's just part of the 'kit bag'.

Hence they are part,not all.

Footnote:If you feel the need to write some long winded diatribe,there lies your answer into feeling or wanting to be validated and or the feeling i'm special.
Old 11-03-2020, 08:46 AM
ant

Quote:
Read the post I made above and then get back to me on that because this goes way beyond your ability to understand the "answers" anyway, even though you are only pretending NOT to ask the questions, so that your existence may be kept "in line" with the majority who also occupy this planet because it is the "safest" place to be... doesn't mean it is the ONLY place to be.

Note:Humility is key.
Old 11-03-2020, 08:47 AM
Master

Quote:
You are familiar with the Annunaki?

Anyway, some of the more advanced civilizations don't have the need to use space ships or give "light shows" to humans to prove their existence...they can travel within this dimension and others through using the pure energy of "thought" which could more correctly be called "intent".

They watch other races who have visited the Earth in "UFOs"...many glorious light shows are displayed all over the globe on a nightly basis...millions have witnessed it.... STILL nobody takes any of it seriously enough to even believe another when they say "I saw a UFO"...even Buzz Aldrin was criticized for disclosure...there are so many black pen erasures in "Project Bluebook" and send the case files for the FBI that they are totally unreadable!

The Pleaideans watch..and go "why bother?" They are waiting for a time when humans are more "civilized" to make their presence known, but that doesn't stop them from giving downloads to starseeds from time to time...the thing is, they leave it up to the host's discretion whether to make the content public or not because if there is this much global panic over a virus, can you imagine the catastrophe when the Annunaki return and say to humanity "hi honeys..we're back" some humans are required to break the ice before that happens...and this is why it hasn't happened yet... and when I say "yet", I mean, in the last 12,000 years, before a flood came along and wiped everything away..

...and meanwhile, He is going "geez, tough crowd...why did you sign up for that gig? and then says something about the need to meditate more to spread the message non verbally also.

Hmm, yes, something is going on, I just can't figure out what.

None of it makes any sense to me. Clearly, these guys have craft and sometimes we catch glimpses of them, there's even video and radar data.

Yet, they never seem to land on the White House lawn for a bit of a chat.

And, Ashtar command is supposed to be heading some sort of galactic fleet, if I recall correctly. The Anunnaki supposedly have ships (and yet, where are they?).

I have a very sceptical mind, so I have a hard time accepting any of this. Not that these beings aren't real, they clearly are, but in the absence of any concrete physical evidence I am suspicious that they are just disembodied spirits that are messing with us for their own amusement. A lot of the claims coming from channelled beings, ascended masters and whatnot seem to be highly contradictory and there is always some excuse as to why they cannot show themselves. Like I said, makes no sense to me.