Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 11-03-2020, 02:19 AM
Master
Ascending into the Eighth Ray

Brothers and sisters... Children of the Stars.

We find ourselves at a turning point in Global affairs. Many are reacting to a perceived threat to their 3D existence with the fallout from anxiety over their individual or collective mortality totally destabilizing their very existence more than any virus could EVER do.

They do not realise the ramifications of their rampant materialism...then again, the species called "Homo Sapiens Sapiens" never did.

The ones we know as "Homo Sentiens", the Ascended Ones have acquired more wisdom and resilience through the whole Ascension process not to allow themselves to get caught up in the base desires for physical survival totally irrespective of their incorporeal transcendence into 5D as a "Light/Rainbow" Soul.

Whether we have compassion, pity or distaste for the "unawakened beings" we happen to share the planet with, it makes absolutely no difference now (as if it ever did). All we need to do is shine our Light...the moths will either be attracted to it, or not...whatever the case, that belongs to their journey...a journey they ultimately need to make alone. The Awakened are not the "changers"...they are only the facilitators of it.

The host is born of the First Ray and Seventh Ray energies...of the Red Flame and the Violet Flame. The transmutation of Red to Violet can only be achieved through the Blue Ray...that of peace, understanding and unconditional love and although it may be quite a huge ask for some of us to "unconditionally love" those who would willingly seek to hurt and destroy others, nothing whatsoever should detract from that Love which is reciprocated between the Seeker's heart and the Source...the All in the All (whatever concept you use to personally understand it).

These are difficult, trying times and it is easy for the affairs of those in the Third Dimension to still exert influence over those of us in the Fifth, but understand that we have been brought here for a reason which will be made clear to us as circumstances (and the Universe) unfolds to present itself and support them.

Meanwhile, I urge clarity, focus, patience and internal fortitude as you await your script for the part you need to play in this unfolding drama.

Greetings and blessings to all from Ashtar Command.
Old 11-03-2020, 03:14 AM
ant

Gotta love new age~NOT.

I'll stick to my inner radar.
Old 11-03-2020, 03:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Gotta love new age~NOT.

I'll stick to my inner radar.
I don't like "New Age" either, but it's not like I have any say in what comes through when I clear my thoughts and put pen to paper.

Ashtar Command has spoken to and through me before...not for many years though because I was always terrified of what those who hated the New Age and preferred to use their "Inner Guidance" would say...it would be like "Salem redux"...burn the witch!!!

Then I was assured I had nothing to fear from those who were unawakened because criticising that which they do not understand is part of their whole "job description".
Old 11-03-2020, 04:17 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I don't like "New Age" either, but it's not like I have any say in what comes through when I clear my thoughts and put pen to paper.

Ashtar Command has spoken to and through me before...not for many years though because I was always terrified of what those who hated the New Age and preferred to use their "Inner Guidance" would say...it would be like "Salem redux"...burn the witch!!!

Then I was assured I had nothing to fear from those who were unawakened because criticising that which they do not understand is part of their whole "job description".

Rubbish,Ashtar command is new age garbage.

Come back to earth and process the lessons you've come here to learn.
Old 11-03-2020, 04:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Rubbish,Ashtar command is new age garbage.

Come back to earth and process the lessons you've come here to learn.
Lol....you are a very funny person..please amuse me more.

By the way....what if I don't WANT to "come back down to earth?" What are YOU going to do about that? Place me on "ignore" quicker than I can do likewise? Please!

Then again, this channeled message is for ME and obviously NOT for you...I share it here for anybody it may help.. not for those it may hinder.

At least one thing, I am being taught how to deal with all of those negative, grumpy "naysayers" a lot better now...so something good has come it because now I can say "nothing for you to see here..move along" instead of "f*** off"...so yes, I AM learning my "life lessons" thank you very much.
Old 11-03-2020, 04:38 AM
ant

Quote:
Lol....you are a very funny person..please amuse me more.

Give me some more new age fantasy material and i'll see what i can come up with.

No promises.
Old 11-03-2020, 04:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Give me some more new age fantasy material and i'll see what i can come up with.

No promises.
I edited my previous comment as you were typing that up, so please take time to revisit the post from where that quote was taken...or not.

Anyway, thank you for your response and for advertising this thread more than you probably felt that it deserved....NEXT!
Old 11-03-2020, 04:50 AM
ant

Quote:
Edited version:

By the way....what if I don't WANT to "come back down to earth?" What are YOU going to do about that? Place me on "ignore" quicker than I can do likewise? Please!

Then again, this channeled message is for ME and obviously NOT for you...I share it here for anybody it may help.. not for those it may hinder.

At least one thing, I am being taught how to deal with all of those negative, grumpy "naysayers" a lot better now...so something good has come it because now I can say "nothing for you to see here" instead of "sod off"...so yes, I AM learning my "life lessons" thank you very much.

I'm not going to do anything,one has a choice to live here on earth and learn or to avoid life and live a life of escapism and learn nothing.

Horses for courses,each to what they have to learn or not.
Old 11-03-2020, 04:56 AM
Master
Quote:
I'm not going to do anything,one has a choice to live here on earth and learn or to avoid life and live a life of escapism and learn nothing.

Horses for courses,each to what they have to learn or not.
Is that what you believe?...that raising your vibration to exist in the "higher realms" is escapism? avoidance? and you learn nothing?

All I can say is.. that it is EASY to say for one who has not done so, or else they would know better than to place their whole stock in a fleeting, transitory existence at the expense of everything else.

However, I am not about to continue the debate which mankind has been having since its inception, so I wish you all the best with your future journeys and may your "horse" carry you well...so long.
Old 11-03-2020, 05:59 AM
Master
Quote:

No promises.
This just came through... JUST for you..

"What would you rather me be? A fictitious galactic commander? A fictious historical figure? a fictitious Hindu deity? or a fictitious member of an internet forum? I am quite adaptable to circumstance, so please, let ME know and I shall endeavour to comply with your personal preferences".