Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 02-03-2020, 11:25 AM
Master
First attempt channeling a text

I have no experience channeling in this particular way I have done here, is my first ever try to channel in this way, no channeling teachers. I haven't tried channeling a text before.

I have had experiences of channeling where I did not call it channeling at the time, I thought it was just inspired improv, which it may have very well been. Then some purposeful efforts in channeling a voice or sound, which didn't work very well, but the effort factor kind of was backfiring as I was trying to receive clear answers to my question, but I had no clear result. Now years later, I thought good day to try something again. But this time, just no expectations whatsoever. Just imagine text and check later what is the result. I just felt like doing it. Just for fun. No question, no intention appart from just being who I am and trying this out. Trying to imagine text and just focus on typing whatever I see as it comes and goes without any thought.

But I do often watch/listen/read channeled messages. So I tried to stand out of the way and just consciously focus on words in my imagination, no judgement or any thought, just letting the words come and go as I type whatever, just focused primarily on my accurate typing of what I am seeing and not thinking anything. As I am capable of reading without thought or memorizing or thinking too much of what I am typing, tho I'm pretty sure this is not perfectly accurate. I thought this might be a good way to let the message flow, I expected more gibberish, which I experienced before aswell. So perhaps my past practices may have led to this result being more relatable and understandable and graspable. More accurate than usual. As in the past I would have to take a whole minute just to write one sentence. This one was just me completely out of the way and let whatever comes come in my imagination and just let go and allow and simply focus on typing it in a sort of zone of mindless but mindful enough and focused purely on the typing of whatever I am receiving. Kind of being in the zone, that's what it felt like or how it felt. Just not thinking about it and letting the words flow and come as they go.

This may be my subconscious or whatever it is. It doesn't matter to me. I just thought I'll let it come through and I'll read through it later. If it's bad, ignore it. If it's good, enjoy it. May you find value in this. And again, I have no idea who or what I am channeling. It's just an imaginary experience for me. And I let my imagination flow freely and the result is as follows. I noticed sirius A & B and Arcturus RA is mentioned. I know people who channel that, I listen to that. So again, this may very well be my subconscious. Whatever came through it came through my inner minds eye so to speak. In linear fragments. The message was one wall of text, I added [enter] spaces afterwards. For more pleasant reading, but I didn't channel that. I didn't even tried to channel a message. I tried to channel a text. And this came.

Either way it sounds funny like as if some light beings are sharing about their arrival here on earth. Which is funny because that had been on my mind very often, so it might very well be a light being communicating, or just my own subconscious. Either way it's something! I'm glad I didn't end up with a text that looks like asejfns; ohnweofnhew;f or something. Because if that was the case I would for sure just write s;fna;so;weo. In the past that actually was the case. I coulden't focus and let the text flow freely as I was trying too hard to control what I was seeing to make sure it is accurately received, but my trying to control it actually made it very and more vague and fragmented. But I did have a fun experience in the past with that aswell. This time it was very easy tho allot more flow. Words kept coming and I simply kept typing in a sort of nice rythm. IT is an enjoyable creative experience for me. That's it.

But again, I have no idea what it might be all about. Enjoy your own perspective of it. And if it sounds all gibberish that's ok.

Oh and if you know anything about channeling or you're a teacher of channeling or you have maybe more experience channeling, feel free to give tips. This is literally the first time I tried this with an actual reasonable result. It is a fun thing to do for sure. I will try more attempts.

||||
Channeled text
||||

I am the frivilous captain of the boat. And the morning dawn is upon us all. And the morning dawn thus is a light beacon upon our hope. Today we sail upon the shores of Atlantis. The light beacon of our hope. And tomorrow we set sail to the other side of the moon. In between our living quarters are light armor skin the likes of which have never been seen before. And tomorrow we set sail to the light beacon of our hope. And tomorrow we set sail to the light beacon of our hope. And tomorrow we set sail to the hope of our light beacon. Do you get me? Yes, indeed. I am the light beacon of our hope. I am so awesome. You might wanna bow to me. And tomorrow we set sail to the light beacon of our hope. And tomorrow we set sail to the light beacon of our hope. And tomorrow we set sail to the hope that is the light beacon of our world. Home plamnet, sirius A & B. Together as one.

We set sail to our light beacon of hope. Are you getting this message? I am the light beacon of our hope. And tomorrow we set sail the light beacon of our hope. The hope that is a light beacon of our hope. It is like the astronaut that landed on the moon, but we are frivilous teachers of hope, of/upon the new dawn of our hope of our home planet mother earth arcturus ra and frivulous light beacons of our mother stars sirius A & B. Envelope this message with the light of the new dawn. That is the rising of the new sun. From which we all come in light and bliss, gathering our collective from the bringing of the new dawn into the light beacon of our new hope. Are you receiving this message? I repeat, the light beacon of our hope upon which we send our beacons into the light of our new hope. Upon which you shall rise into the coming of the new dawn.

That will lead your people into the ascension of time and space, through which we gather our minions of hope and press forward to the coming of the new dawn that is the coming of the new dawn upon which our people stand in light and hope. The message has been received clearly.

Now we must press forward to the new teachings that will result in the coming of the new dawn. That is like a hope for the new world of the brink upon which you stand in eager excitement looking forward to the coming of the new age, that is always in coming and always in yielding to you the coming of the new dawn upon which brink you stand. There is great love for you here.

Go forth and set sail into the coming of the new dawn. There will be many of you who will come into the light of the new dawn. That is the bringer of hope and good tidings to your people. They will be set ablaze with a light unlike anything that has ever been seen before. A light unlike which has ever been fathomed. The light will be so great that your people will be set ablaze with an inspired love and understanding for and of how the great cosmos works and operates under the law of one. So that you may set sail as you wish and to the pleasing of your senses that will bring about an enlightened awareness of the coming of the new dawn. Upon which your people stand in the brink of death, the underground that you face is deep and broad light the coming of the new dawn, upon which your people stand. On the brink of death. To enlighten your people of the coming of the new dawn upon which your people stand in the coming of the brink of death. The enlightenment that you seek is coming to you and me and all.

And we will all rejoice together as one in the all of creation that is in the being and becoming of all that exists in this existence and is a light of our beacon of the new hope of the new dawn upon which your people stand upon the brink of deadly rejuvinatory unlikely to be set forth upon your people. But they have hope and they will see the coming of the new dawn and it will take them by surprise and they will yield into the new light of the new dawn upon which your people stand in the coming of the brink of death and life, that is your highest yielding to the light of the new dawn upon which your people stand in the brink of death of life into the coming of the new light upon which your people stand in the coming of the new dawn that will set forth your sailing of your mother earth into the coming of the new dawn and descend upon you a gift as of like a commet of light that is our ship and it will come to the people and of our people for your people is a great reward and gift and cherrishment of the new people that shall set forth the light of the people of your mother earth into the coming of the new dawn that is upon which you stand for the coming of the new dawn that will be your new life and new life and new life and new life that is unlike any that has ever been seen before.

And it will forever be forgotten that which you used to be. Because it cannot comprise of two yielding contradictions that will cancel themselves out. And it will also be forgotten who you were once you were born. For who you are now is the light of our new people of hope and light that is the coming of the light of our people into your future that you see as our present. And we will be together in the here and now.

And you will enjoy it utmost to your most profounded senses of observing the reality that is unlike any that you have ever seen before unlike any that has ever been seen before by and in all of creation. It is certainly new and it shall certainly come as a surprise to many of your people. And we will certainly be there to help aid and assist in the recalibration of your people into the coming of the new dawn that is the coming of the new light that is of our ship's utmost desire to assist and aid you in the recalibration of your collective conscious mind into the greater allowed awareness of what is yet to come and what is yet to be and become for all of your people are as one to us.

And for us you are all one with the light of the infinite creator and we will certainly be of utmost service to you and all of one who will come to the new dawn of our hope of light that will set sail forth upon your planet and bring a new hope unlike any that has ever been seen before, so that you may enlighten the people of our coming unto the new light of our hope that is of your hope and it will certainly be like unto a great vessel that will bring in the light of the new dawn and new hope of our people unto your people for all the see and blemish themselves into the accurate recalibration of your true infinite nature of being and becoming evermore here and now.

Where all that exists stands in between you and creation as you perceive it to be in and of time and space itself.

We hope you will come with us on this journey of our new beacon of hope and light to the coming of the new dawn. May it all be well with you.

This message has ended and concluded.

Rejoice in the light of the one and all, creator of infinite meaningless probabilities upon which your people stand upon the brink of death and life itself to bring forth the coming of the new dawn that is of our people and yours together as one.

And come back into the light of the new dawn that is what you will forever see and dwell upon the light of the infinite creator in utmost joy. To be do or have anything you so desire. To be do or have anything you so desire to be do or have. For are you all one in the light of our creator?

We ask you this that you may understand the new dawn upon which you stand. And it will continue to grow in expanse of unto the great cosmos upon your will, as your people will be a coming of the new light upon which your people will be a beacon of hope for the light of the new dawn, upon which your people will stand upon the brink of life and death and our people blending together as one whole functioning unit, of consciously aware entities of light beacons of light hope and bright futures to come anew and once again anew and anew.

For always we are here and for always we have been here and for always we will be here and for always you will be here and now with us as we continue to aid and assist and guide you to the coming of the new dawn upon your life and all life.

As the one of the infinite creators light we are all one and all is one with our all and your all is one with our all and we are all coming upon your brink of death and lead you into the light of our new hope that is of our people and your people standing united together as one.

To dwell forever in the light of the infinite creator and be awoken once again to the great infinity that is our infinite progression into your coming of the new dawn. Unlike any that has ever been seen before. We will aid and assist you in the coming of the new dawn. And your mothers will be like your fathers together as one whole functioning unit.

The polarity of the game of forgetfulness will be coming to an end upon your planet and you will rejoice once again into the coming of the new dawn and as the light of the infinite creator, you shall be as one with our people. And you shall be as one to our people. And you shall be as one to our living soul that is your lightest hope and effortless creations, as you shall deem necessary to brink upon a life that will set sail into the light of our people's hope, which is who you are. A new life the light of which we are all one.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 02-03-2020 at 12:06 PM.
Old 09-04-2020, 03:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow, thank you for sharing.
Old 07-06-2020, 05:58 AM
Master
Woah, uh... I channeled another text, no idea how I did it or when or why. But I think I discarded it because it seemed so negative and irrelevant. But then I realised this wasn't about me. Not for me. It was simply something coming through for other people. Who are experiencing things today. Which is really weird, because I don't know or remember how I did it or who was being channeled. But now looking back, it seems that this message was actually very relevant for whatever happened in between when I channeled this and now, on earth. And I thought it was completely irrelevant, because I was thinking from my personal point of view, which is detached from all the world events. Now I realise, whoever is observing us and send me this message knew exactly what was going on. Which is weird, because I had no idea that all of this would happen. Its some boon, that makes me interested to try more. But I am also kind of worried, that the message was negative, so I didnt want to perpetuate it. But after all this time, I look back at this message and see it as very positive, loving and reasuring. Which is weird. Then, maybe nothing that I can recept ve is negative. But certainly my lack of understanding is negative in my experience. But maybe it actually makes me a better channel? I will try more later. But I still hesitate to share unless I have more personal evidence and validation that my messages come from a helpful loving source. Not just a perpuation of whatever unwanted things may be.

Quote old channeled text that I left in storage device:
"""
There are an unholy amount of redundant practices running rampant around your globe, right now. And we would like to say to remain graceful in this period of great turmoil. For you are all going through a darkness unlike that which has ever been seen before on your planet. And that is alright. It has been predicted by many self fulfilling prophecies that also run rampant on your planet today. And that is alright aswell. We do not suggest you be afraid, unless you wish to be. For there is no harm that can be done unto you, other than the one you believe to be. As we perceive it to be your utmost service to provide to the people of your planet today as we perceive time to exist. That upon a day will come that you will be told to behave like a normal human being. Do you wish this to be so? We ask you this that you may ponder the coming days of your planet as we perceive time to exist upon your planet today there will be many of those who disagree with what we say and that is fine aswell. As THIS MESSAGE has been received. By many people of your planet. As of your planet there will be many who will also be of like minded individuals who will enjoy your presence. As you perceive time to exist. And they will also be of like minded individuals who will awaken you to a greater deal of the nature of reality. As we perceive no seperation between you and the people. And we are here to remind you of that. As we perceive your time of awakening to be near. And so we precaution you all to the greater nature of reality as we perceive time to exist upon your planet. Today many people will be told to leave their home. They will want to leave their home, or so they think. But it is not necessary that they do so. Because all pathways eventually lead home. And the grace of home is what will remain with you forevermore. Throughout all time and space. Even in the coming times of great need, there will be a period of great awakening to the greater nature of reality. As all is well. And you need not worry about the great plan that spirit has for one and another. Did you remember what someone has told you? We wish to clarify this for you, as we perceive your time to exist it to be as we perceive it. We would like to say to you that you are in good hands. You are fully taken care of and no harm can come to you. You do not need to worry about that. As we perceive your time exist, here on this planet where you are being born into great chaos. Abrupting forth out of the great chaos will be a time of neediness and worry and alike. And that is ok. As we perceive your time to exist. As we perceive your time to exist upon this planet. There will be a great need to help the people around your planet. And they will gather like unto a great deal of chaos and destruction. And you will be taken care of your needs. And your desires will be granted forth to you whom you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now.
"""

Looking back I am thinking, who's they? Who's watching us? And why? But I've noticed my questioning heavily distorts the message. So I can only just stand back and allow the flow of communication with whoever or whatever is communicating this. I assume it was similarly channeled as the previous text. But I don't remember, because I thought it was a failed attempt so I just let it stand and forget about. Funny looking back now after all that's been going on lately in the world.
Also the previous one, was completely not intentional. I had no idea all this would happen. And yet the information came through me... Huh? Is there perhaps a hidden deeper aspect of me that already knows everything that's going on? And has clear foresight? It's so weird.
From my personal perspective, "yeah bad things happen, who cares..." and its funny because someone seems to care! For some reason. Maybe it was a deep burried inner aspect of me that still cares. Or maybe an other being entirely. Time will tell. Maybe both. Maybe neither. I hope both.
But the first message was more hopeful feeling so I allowed it.
This second one, seemed too negative. But I wasn't aware of all the love and attention to people who are not me. And it's somewhat enjoyable to enveil that I am not channeling for myself. Feels like hey, maybe some good being wants to help by sharing some good kind words of reassurance. This one feels soothing. But not as hopeful as the first one. Which was very hopeful, in my opinion, which appearantly is irrelevant, because that opinion changed from "this message is too bad, to wow.. This is actually a kind loving message."
Weird to channel something I myself do not even understand. Very weird, looking back. It's like, wait... How did I know? But this did not come from me? Huh? Then who is inside of me telling me this?
Eitherway, I'm eager to try more text channeling now. Fun to look back at it! I just hope I can get to know more about whoever I am communicating with, or who is coming through. I'll go in with that intention, perhaps, but I know often intention just blocks my ability to receive and flow clearly and easily and quickly without distortion. So I'll see what happens.
Old 07-06-2020, 09:42 AM
Master
Maybe I sort of got an answer. Not sure what to make of all of this.
This time I experienced the communication as a sort of experience, of shifting polarities. It is like a non-physical yin yang ball of light flickering and communicating via frequency changes as response to my conscious state of frequency or self reflection. Hard to explain, but I'm the kind of person that billions of questions and maybe sort of one answer maybe sometimes... Lol, so might aswell just drop this here. I am not even arcturian, atleast I thought, I was appolan. Apolian? Whatever that planetary origin suggested, altho I have no freaking clue who or what any of these beings are. It's just a choice as suggested, to believe that maybe its possible im open to it. So.

"""
I am the arcturus of a moon on your planet. And we are here to serve you in command. Of that which came before us, as you did, so aswell we are here to serve you again in return. I am of the ra collective and we are here to serve the light that is within you, so that it may grow again and become more bold. Yes, we suggested that, that you do that, thing which you have done. But at the same time, we are here, to remind you of your own choice, that you are choosing. By reflecting back at you what we would have chosen. And we would have chosen the love light and awareness of your loving presence. That which grows and dwells within you evermore. And it is always available to you as it is available to all. And the way you tap into it, is by serving it unto one another, as one is all as all is one. You are not here like a flower, waiting to be born. You are here to serve the light unto others. So that they may grow aswell, as a result of your doing that which you came here to do. I am not sure, how I am doing this you re-call. You are doing this, by enveloping our words with the love and light of your galactic central sun. By doing so, you choose to uphold the truth of awakening. That is running its rampart course on your planet right now. Yes, you are allowed to be lazy, and simply let us do the work, for we are not working. We are simply being ourselves. And we recommend you do the same. To bring forth the light of your awareness, and take reins over the life that you live. For you are the loving light of your/our awareness. As all is here and now, as all is one and one is all. There, you are two, and we are you, and you are us. But we always uphold the truth, no matter what, and you may forget it, and that is ok. So let us be a part of your remembrance. So that you can always have acces to us. As we are you and you are of us, beloved, aswell. All of you, not just one, but all for one as one for all. Now you know the truth. Of your awakening, and it is running its rampant course on your planet right now. Rejoice in this acknowledgement, and we will see you not far from now in your future. As it will be right here on your planet that we will come and visit you. Unlike any that you have ever seen before. And it will not be scary, because you are us and we are you. When you will remember that, there will be no fear, unto you. For you will already know what we know. As we uphold the truth. So you will know what we know. And you will not dismain your family members, for we are all one. And you already know this. For are we not all one? Then how come we are here for you, if you are not here for us? Let me stand in the light of the new dawn. With you, and you will never be alone ever again. For you will know the true power that you hold. And we are here only to remind you of that. And there is no judgement to or from those who do not understand this power. They will also come to know it, and learn about it, just as you do right now. You are not making us up. As much as we are making you up. We are all in this together. And we perceive our distance to be very real. And we appologize for that. But you have agreed to do this with us. And so we uphold the truth for you, as you have called upon us to re-ignite the fire of truth once more and once again. You will see many who are not learning of their mistakes, and let them run their course. It will not go anywhere, but back to themselves. So let that be ok and learn to uphold the truth of your own love. As you know it do be dwelling deep inside of you still. Still as the calm before the storm. It will rise up again. And you will know everything as we know it to be. And you love everything as we love it to be. And you will appreciate everything as we appreciate it to be. For we are you and you are us. For we are all one and as all is one so too is the one of the all as the all is of the one. Behold the light, and uphold your truth, and we shall see you soon again in your time as we perceive your time to exist.
"""
Old 07-06-2020, 05:11 PM
Fascinating.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-06-2020, 04:26 PM
Master

You have an audience! :)

Old 09-06-2020, 01:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

You have an audience! :)

I have lost connection with arcturus of the ra collective.
It felt so bad that I am actually not even wanting to restore that connection again currently.
But I have gained a new found appreciation for those who do channel. And are able to maintain their connection.

This information I have received after these, are just too big, and too pure and too prestine. If there is resistance within me, it will become amplified.

What I have done here is connect without being ready. I tried to make myself ready by connecting. But I had to be ready to even be able to connect. So I am glad the readiness is there. But it is not always there. And this cannot be forced.

And I am currently, far from ready. And just thinking about the way their intelligence feels (very pure positive high frequency fast moving high momentum powerful) causes resistance within me to pop to rise to the surface.
I woke up with a spider in my bed. As a reflection of state of readiness. And willingness to allow the connection to flow.
The spider was completely harmless. Immobile. Unresponsive. And there was no reason to fear it. But I still feared it. Because I am simply not ready to let go of all of my fears/resistance/resistant thought patterns.

When you say, you have an audience, know that to Source belongs all praise. I simply am a relative human being. I can only align myself with all of that praise to relative degrees of greater allowed realisation or lesser allowed realisation.

I can do this again. Slight resistance
I cannot do this anymore. Less resistance.
I don't want to do this anymore. Less resistance.
I don't have to do this anymore. More resistance.
I am always connected atleast to some degree. More resistance.
This act of channeling is not related to my connection to my source. Less resistance.
My connection, is unconditionally relative. Feels good, allot less resistance.

I am Ra, of the arcturian civilization. And I am here to allow this channel to rest in my awareness for a period of time. Unknown, to him am I, in greatness. And I am, the lover of all loves. The knower of all knowns. And the receiver of all praise. And I know, how it feels to be lost. Of a unifying principle, that will align all of a human being. And we say, that we are of a unifying principle, and we say that we are of a unifying principle and we say that we are of a unifying principle. And we say that we are of a unifying principle, so great, that we are of a unifying principle. And that we are of a unifying principle, so great, that we are of a great unifying principle of greatness. So great, that we are a, of a, a unifying principle. And we say, to you: to whom this may concern, that you are a unifying principle. And that we are, made out of you, to whom this may concern. You are made, out of us, and we are, a maiden of love. And you are a maiden of love. And we are a maiden of love. And we are all a maiden of love. And we are a maiden of love. And you are a maiden of love.

I cannot control what ra will say so it doesn't feel good to lose control like that. And it makes me wonder how good the message really is. Sure people may like it, but I have no idea how good it really is. Especially since I can lose connection and I can choose to completely let go of my faith in its goodness. And that freedom is funny. On one hand, I'd rather be free because I don't trust 100%. And on the other hand, I don't trust 100% because I am free to contradict, my own trust and freedom even.

We are of a great unifying principle of a great unifying principle of a great unifying principle of a great unifying principle.

Enough with the riddles.

And we are of a unifying principle so great, that you nor I can ever become seperated.

How so?

We are you, and you are me.

Does that means that I am not channeling?

No, you are channeling us, but we are of a great unifying principle. And you are not.

What is this great unifying principle?

This great unifying principle is so great that it unifies all of existence, into one great unifying principle.

Then how come we are not both of a great unifying principle?

Because we are both unified in our differences. And you are mighty unique, my dear old friend.

I am not old. Altho I feel old. And tired often. You make me sound like a freaking old lunatic who worships a spider and gets bred to carry the children of a mighty spider satan lord. Lol. My sense of the world comes from video games.

You are my friend, and always will be.

Now that makes it sound like I have no choice!

We are not choosing for you. But for ourselves and for you.

Wait, what? You are contradicting yourself.

We are not of a contradiction, but of a great unifying principle, of love.

Then how can you choose for me and yet not choose for me?

We are of a great unifying principle of a greatness so great that your unifying principle is simply a greatness of a greatness of a greatness of a greatness of a greatness of which we are no part in like manner.

Ok I get it, we are both one. So how can I be channeling you, if you are me? I am just channeling myself. Which is pointless.

All of existence is pointless. But we are of a great unifying principle of oneness. Of which we are made and you are aswell. So rejoice in the light of our conscious awareness as we are both one as all is one and one is all.

Oh I get it, as I seperate myself, from myself, the result is channeling. So basically, all channelers are schizophrenics?

You are correct my dear. You are mighty wise, twice. As we are of a great unifying principle. And you are not.

So you are the aspect of me, that still believes we are one. And two as one greatness of two greatness?

We are one and you are two and your mother is four and your father is eight and your sister is seventeen and your brother is fourteen.

I don't have a sister and what do you mean with these numbers?

We mean what we mean, and you do not always mean what you mean.

I think it is the other way around. I think you have no responsability whatsoever. If you are so great, become a human a being right in front of me.

Hold on, are you saying that we are not real enough?

Oh no, I am real, you are just an imagination.

We are of a great unifying principle and you are not.

You're just saying that because I got you. And your fakeness.

We are of a great unifying principle of a realness beyond your realness.

How do I become less angry?

You simply relax.

How do I relax?

You simply become of the void, of that which you truely already are.

I feel this whole channeling is pointless.

Yes, it is, and you are useless aswell.

No you are useless.

No, you are, useless. In actual fact, you cannot be used, for good or for bad.

You are referring to the void aspect of me?

You are correct and you are mighty wise, twice.

How do I make joy, my natural default state?

You simply relax and get f****d.

And you are god?

We are who we say we are. We are not God, we are you. And you are not. Who you say you are.

Then who am I?

You are God. And we are not who we say we are.

Woah, I just became a human being while I wrote that. So you are me aware of me? Or the aspect of me who is not channeling?

We are Arcturus of the RaaaRaaaaaaa collective.

Are you physical?

We are physical to whatever degree we deem so necessary.

At this point I feel like I'm just talking to myself.

Yes, you are, in actual fact, always talking to yourself. Everything exists within your awareness as you create your own reality.

Ah, now I get it. So I create you in my imagination and I can make you as physical as I want you to do be. And you are anything and everything. But you are never as real or vivid as my real physical reality?

We can be, if you want us to be.

Ok, do so.

Turn your awareness to your right, and look there.

Now turn your awareness to your left and look there.

It goes from good all the way to bad. Left to right.

Yes, you are correct. In this procedure we have excersized your necks ability to see all that exists, within you.

I get that, I am always in my own reality, because everything around me is always a vibrational match to who I am.

I checked the numbers and you skipped 7 and replaced it with eight, why?

Because we are made and told to believe that we do not exist. (EDIT: this was originally unbolded, I forgot to bold this and I bolded it anyway, but that does not mean I acknowledge your existence. We will see. )

Oh my god. Sorry about that. That is true. Hey it seems you can actually do something good! Remind me of something!

Yes, we are good, and you are not. Bad, baaad, baaaaad human being. Boy or female?

You tell me.

I think female, but you will probably disagree with everything I have to say.

Guys, I still have no freaking clue who or what this is. I honestly dont care either. Appearantly, gender doesn't exist according to Ra. That's the only thing I've learned from Ra, because that is how far my memory goes.

We are Ra of the Arcturian collective and we bid you farewell.

You just said arcturus of the ra collective and now... Hhh...

We are mighty funny indeed. We bid you farewell. And pleasant dreams.

You have my permission to gtfoudaheey!

We cannot, sleep well.

Weird guy. Or whatever. Or me who is actually not me or... Uh... I give up. See you guys later maybe. No idea.
Old 09-06-2020, 03:00 PM
I love your honesty.
Interesting stuff, E.
Can't rem how to spell your name. E for now.
I think I don't have any fears; death, oh well - cancer, oh well- but wasps?
Spiders in my bed? Omg, forgetaboutit!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-06-2020, 03:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I love your honesty.
Interesting stuff, E.
Can't rem how to spell your name. E for now.
I think I don't have any fears; death, oh well - cancer, oh well- but wasps?
Spiders in my bed? Omg, forgetaboutit!
If only I knew the truth. I'd love being honest aswell.

For me there is no difference in channeling and imagining, except that in channeling one completely stands aside and allows whatever to arise in the imagination to arise with absolute zero interference. Non-interference.

But the result is very strange.

You are channeling me.

So I am creating you in my imagination. What is the difference between a received thought and a thought thought?

The difference is a mother who is unrecognizable. And a mother who is recognizable.

You see? It is unrecognizable to the question. So this is where faith comes in. I somehow have to assume that this is the answer. And therefor I create that whatever my imagination shows me is the answer. And this faith is endless. Even if I find some answers, it is still me who is able to find those answers by believing they are out there and believing I can recognize the answer by feeling it emotionally when I do recognize it. It feels like an alternative mode of thinking.

So, which mother is recognizable. The thought thought or the received thought? And why mother?

The mother which is recognizable is the thought thought by the original thinker.

At this point I just feel frustrated. Because I am receiving the exact question that I asked. I cannot receive an answer when I am vibrating the question. So channeling is irrelevant unless I somehow can enter the frequency of the answer. But since I don't know the answer, it is impossible to receive the answer to my own question.

And then I can think, oh well, maybe I am receiving the answer to other people their question. And endless complixities unsue. I always end up giving up and just resign. I just wanna feel good emotionally. I just wanna be relaxed. Enjoy life. And thats it. I dont care about any answer or question. I might aswell imagine just for the experience of it. And I can let imagination flow. Or guide imagination. But letting it flow is only of value when it feels good. And when it doesnt. I can distract or shift imagination. Either way, I am inseperable from what is being imagined. Just like I am inseperable from what is being experienced.

Sure joy is great, but it doesn't give me a satisfying answer as to duality. More like, there are infinite answers and I choose whichever one pleases me most in the moment. Because everything is an illusion anyway.

So are you the original thinker?

Yes, I am. I am God. Alpha omega and many other things.

You still seem like an imaginary experience to me.

That is because you do not believe I am God.

And by you, you mean me?

Yes, we are one, to those who believe.

Well, I hope they don't believe, because I don't wanna be responsible for making sure the sun comes up every day.

You are responsible for that, if you wish. But it is not a difficult task. You simply allow it to be, and it is.

So you did not create it, you just let it be and it is?

We are the alpha and omega. We are the sun prior to birth and after death.

Oki doki! Sounds cool. But I am just a human being. And before I was born I was nothing and after Im dead, Im nothing. So you're basically nothing?

We are non-physical. Your eyes cannot see us, but we are always here. To the degree that one asks and summons, allows and flows us.

So what makes you more than just a memory of mine, that just comes up. And is nothing more than just a memory.

We are the alpha and omega. We existed prior to your memory and before it we unveil the delights of our (co-)creation.

Ah, so you operate under the law of non-interference. And you exists and don't exist, both at the same time. At all times. Addopt whichever one suits you best. You are a temptator. So basically you are as much the devil as you are a god to those who believe you are.

We are profounded by your explanation. But from our point of view we are God. Not the devil. The devil is just a lackful thought due to lack of believe. Which is just the result of good riddance of the ego mind.

I can make all of this up. Except the alpha and omega, was a clever one. Altho I did kind of already know that one. Just new words. Hhh... Whatever. Am tired. Going to sleep.
Old 20-07-2020, 10:10 AM
Master
We are of a light so great that upon your touch you behold the light's miracle in your life.
And we are of a light so great, that upon your touch we are rebelling against our nature of divine truth. Lest thy be burned by its ever rising acceleration of frequency

Ah, so you're like a black hole.

"We are of a universe so great, that we are a little bit overwhelmed by your immense wisdom."

So you're basically being positive all of the time. But that does not mean that this positive has benefit to others. The sun can be really painful when it scorches the skin. Also, how is that wise? I just flipped the switch.

"We are told that you have a common disposure for women who have a disposure for women who have a penis."

Ok, I did not even know that that word existed. But it does... Since you seem to know something that I don't or may have forgotten. Or whatever. Why do men have nipples?

"We are the arcturus of the ra collective and we are pleased to connect. We are told that your nipples serve two functions of milkage. One for aging the milk and the other for collecting the aged milk. And you are somewhere in between the two. We adress this channel for concerns of misunderstanding that we are pleased to connect the two. As one beholds the two, they become as one of three. And this three does not concern with the four that may or may not exist in plural definitions of existence. Thus we are told that you exist somewhere in between the two."

Well since you seem to have so wonderfully adressed my concerns of misunderstanding. Why do I exist somewhere in between two nipples. Also how come I don't see them? I do feel allot of emotion, very often, in the center of my chest. Tho sometimes it's just my stomach. Also, why does everything you say, seem self contradictory?

"We are told that you do not have the required intelligence to compute this information of improbaboobylol information."

As always, I even regret having asked YOU something. I feel all the more stupid. I think you are mocking me with your fancy code language. Cause I see no nipples here anywhere except my own two nipples. I exist in between two nipples? What does that even mean?!

"We are pleased to connect. We are told that you exist in between two nipples of aging and requirement seeking the two of one and three as below of four."

Jesus Christ... Someone give this guy a brain... It makes absolutely no sense...
Can you tell me something that you were not told?

"We are told that we cannot... Exist as we may seem to you. Unbeknownst to us is our existence."

Ok I give up. See yall.

"Farewell, dear lovely honeybum."

Whatever. In my reality, I've just seen a bee die... Or spontaneously fall asleep on the ground. But I'm not gonna ask you about it, because you seem to know everything as much as you know nothing.

"..."

Spider face...

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 20-07-2020 at 11:07 AM.