Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 04-07-2019, 07:25 PM
Experiencer

Dharma

A couple days ago I had this feeling of dharma where it felt like a personal presence. A someone more than a something. Then I followed the feeling to get impressions. Below is a synthesis of my ongoing understanding and a relationship with this way of being.

At first it was an impression: "To move with the world" more like a noun.

Then in the more personal it seems to say: "I move with the world"

The primary quality is steadfastness.

Do not worry
Everything will be ok

I wish I could share more discourse to expand on essence beyond the surface of the words. But in some ways maybe it is for the best to let others gather their own impressions. The only thing I can say is that the world is based on impermanence and dharma is the steadfast devotion to being present with the world as it changes.

Interesting I remember a video of the Dalai Lama who was receiving people for questions. A woman walked up to him and was breaking down in tears about an event in her life. The look on his face was distress in seeing that there was little that he could actually do for her to help her pain. He just gave her a hug and kept saying "everything will be ok, don't worry, everything will be ok". It was that which made me see clearly his sincere compassion as a person beyond his position in society.
Old 14-05-2020, 03:47 PM
Pathfinder

Smile Important

Dalai Lama never talked in a more emotional manner about his disciples.