Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 28-03-2019, 09:15 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Could you please throw more light on this?
Can we take it to mean that non duality without realisation is the cradle ... akin to a mother’s womb where we are a weak infant ... fed but inept

Whereas
Realisation of The Absolute within duality the struggle ... the struggle that does enable ... both reception and transmission of the exalted divine Love energy
Or is it that by immersing ourselves in duality we realise faster and in non duality we get there too ... but slower?
The process of soul's evolution happens in duality as well as in non-duality, in the physical form as well as in the energy form. However the Evolutionary leaps happen only in duality. All roads ultimately lead the soul back to the Source.
Old 28-03-2019, 10:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay mehra
The process of soul's evolution happens in duality as well as in non-duality, in the physical form as well as in the energy form. However the Evolutionary leaps happen only in duality. All roads ultimately lead the soul back to the Source.

Thanks

Old 30-03-2019, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay mehra
The process of soul's evolution happens in duality as well as in non-duality,
in the physical form as well as in the energy form. However the Evolutionary leaps happen only in duality.
All roads ultimately lead the soul back to the Source.
That WAS very good.

If you wanted to...what would be an example of an 'Evolutionary leap'...
it's probably very simple, but I'm missing it....like a fish to a land walker...
is that all you meant?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-03-2019, 05:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That WAS very good.

If you wanted to...what would be an example of an 'Evolutionary leap'...
it's probably very simple, but I'm missing it....like a fish to a land walker...
is that all you meant?

Vijay to provide the authentic answer ...

Evident leaps seem to be ...
No duality, no experiencing (challenges)
No challenge, no learning
No learning, no knowing
No knowing, no enabling (for transmitting/ creating)

Non duality vs duality ... I call it the cradle vs the struggle ...

Buddha too mentioned ... I quote ...

“V: in a way, duality also helps us?

B: yes. Because non-duality without total realisation of the absolute universal love is useless and dead.”

Old 30-03-2019, 06:39 PM
Quote:
No duality, no experiencing (challenges)
No challenge, no learning
No learning, no knowing
Wait.....mark your calendar....an historic event...
I disagree.

We still learn even when there are no challenges.
Here, on earth we can simply learn watching a mother love her baby...
a father in the shopping line buying something the child grabs at the counter...No challenge present.
I learn when someone is kind to me.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-03-2019, 02:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Wait.....mark your calendar....an historic event...
I disagree.

We still learn even when there are no challenges.
Here, on earth we can simply learn watching a mother love her baby...
a father in the shopping line buying something the child grabs at the counter...No challenge present.
I learn when someone is kind to me.

LOL

Experiences of love ... when we are relatively more love enabled make us joyful. A clue ... to expand on & along the path love beckons ... love beyond clinging parental attachment, transcending egoic acknowledgment/ reciprocation

Old 02-04-2019, 04:13 AM
Seeker

Every event, every interaction with anything in nature teaches us something provided we are willing to learn. Actually there is so much to learn watching children play & from nature.The day we feel that we learnt everything, ego takes over. So our free-will also plays a major role in our evolution. It seems the whole process of evolution is too complex for the human mind to understand bcoz mind is too limited compared what we are trying understand which is limitless.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:26 AM
Master

Dear Vijay,

The following questions simmer ...

1. Group souls ... on a general average, a) how many in one group b) permanent or interchangeable?

2. Usually how many lives are lived before a soul becomes realised which also automatically has a part (b) to the question, that ascension being seemingly unending, what then is ultimate realisation?

3. Miss Hepburn’s question is also unanswered ... something about quantum leaps in consciousness on earth plane being not possible otherwise

Looking forward to receiving guidance on these questions, thanks

Old 04-04-2019, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Dear Vijay,
The following questions simmer ...
1. Group souls ... on a general average, a) how many in one group b) permanent or interchangeable?
2. Usually how many lives are lived before a soul becomes realised which also automatically has a part (b) to the question, that ascension being seemingly unending, what then is ultimate realisation?
Darn...I feel I could answer these questions cuz of the decades of reading I've done...but I won't ...
you can rely on Buddha if that's your choice...kidding around with you..

So much was answered in, "The Disappearance of the Universe" by Gary Renard...
he has 2 ascended spirits that visit him over 10 yrs ...boy, do they tell him a LOT!

Old 04-04-2019, 07:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Darn...I feel I could answer these questions cuz of the decades of reading I've done...but I won't ...
you can rely on Buddha if that's your choice...kidding around with you..

So much was answered in, "The Disappearance of the Universe" by Gary Renard...
he has 2 ascended spirits that visit him over 10 yrs ...boy, do they tell him a LOT!

Super! Please do tell