Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 21-03-2019, 01:30 PM
Seeker

Q & A with Gautam Buddha

Some time ago my Guruji asked me to do session on somebody early in the morning at 5.30AM in the temple in her presence. Within minutes energy of Gautam Buddha came and Q & A session followed. Huge amount of wisdom flowed. The details of the session are given below. B is Gautam Buddha & V is myself asking questions.

B: Endless all encompassing existence ...

V: requesting Universal consciousness for guidance for all on planet earth

B: more narrow, more the problems ... more expanded ... merely observe ... nonexistent I ... I am not there, there is no issue, nothing. Then there is no karma, nothing doing, nothing receiving, nothing giving, nothing happening. Total nothingness is the form of the Universe.
Creation of bubbles ... creation of small bubble cells ... creates the ego ... ego creates a small domain ... and gets into its own issues created by itself. Once the bubble is no more, karma is no more. Karma is no more, suffering is no more. This is the only way to end karma & suffering. Can be achieved alone, can be also achieved in Bhakti by merging & dissolving oneself into the ultimate Isht* (*God), who has no boundaries, no end.
Enacting part of the drama can still be there but you could internally always be beyond boundaries. Live internally in this non-existence. Acts will still be done but without karma. Things will only happen. Universe requires a medium to get certain things done. They will be done but you will not be doing it. Non doer & no physical form but the long journey of creation of duality & creation of this world will go on forever & in order to sometimes perpetuate this journey, induce the non-doers also has to take form & take on the duality to help the world to progress further and go on & on & on. These roles which are assigned are just an act in the drama of the existence. Real existence of the soul is its totally expanded Universal form. Then there is no difference between the Ultimate and the soul. The Parmatma & the Atma are just one. You are not there, He is not there. Or you can say, He is there and you are there. Both are truths and both are non-true because your existence is not physical. You cannot say He Is because He is non-physical ... you cannot say you are because you are non-physical.

V: such words of wisdom! May I know who is giving us such lovely words of wisdom?

B: Buddha! Gautama Buddha

V: Thank you Buddha! Thank you Gautama Buddha. We fold our hands in reverence. One feels truly blessed. Any other words of wisdom you would like to share with other souls on planet earth?

B: Lives have to be lived. Not everyone strives for wisdom. Who is still bound by bondage ... do not criticize him. He is what he is supposed to be. When the need arises in him one day, he will reach finally the state of no state. His journey should be respected. The learning has to be on one’s own through the strife, through the sorrow and the learning will eventually take him to the same goal ...

V: Which is to merge with the divine?

B: yes.

V: Why we sometimes take birth so many times, take so much time on planet earth?

B: Because you want to take! If you do not want to take (time) you can reach Him now & here. At any moment the Absolute is available. But the limitations of the ego, the cravings of the ego, the desires of the created self, the created non-true self known as ego takes one to the endless path. Crave & get and crave & get till one day one realizes the craving is futile. Then only can the Absolute descend Itself, unveil Itself.
Do not get disturbed by evil because evil is playing its own part. Do not get disturbed with the person suffering because he wishes to suffer. This choice to suffer will one day bring him to that level one day when his need for suffering will disappear.

V: beautiful words of wisdom Gautam’s Buddha. May we share these words with other people on this planet?

B: Do that. But those who wish to understand, will. Those who do not wish to understand as yet will not be able to understand.
The wisdom has always been there ... in Upanishads, in the Cosmos, in the unwritten form, in the written form, through the masters, apostles coming into this world. How many have listened?

(Laughter ...)

But that does not mean that you should not spread it. Continue your efforts they will continue their act of delusion. One day this maya of truth & non-truth will merge into each other & they will realise that both are duality.

V: What is the larger or true purpose of life at our ashram?

B: The purpose always is to retain the ultimate truth in some form or the other onto this earth so that the continuum continues and truth always exists on the earth .., to continue to be a transmitter for the ultimate power to get the energy dissipated into the world where it is needed. You can say a step down transmitter from the higher self to the lower self & transmitting energy into the lower nature ... putting them as seeds into individuals so that it can sprout one day.

V: Is that what our Guruji is doing?

B: Yes. They know that the people around may not listen today. They know the limitations of the people around. They know that all of them will not be realised souls tomorrow but if the seeds are sown today, they will sprout one day.

V: Is there any guidance you would like to give to spread to spread this message of Universal consciousness?

B: Listen to your inner voice. Remove whatever sorrow & negativity you can. Give people positivity & solace so that at one point of time in later life, the seeds of compassion & love sown into them will blossom into a tree & the world will be moving further in evolution. Beautiful work is being done & will continue to be done.
Do not get into any sort of criticism, neither with self nor with others. Every evil & every negative is also playing its part. You go on playing your part.

V: and keep spreading the message of Universal consciousness?

B: Yes.

V: one feels truly blessed being involved with our Guruji helping in spreading the message

B: They are not individuals. They are all the Universal truth embodied in bodily form. They are the transmitters for the ultimate flowing through them, always, every moment & forever, whether they are alive or not alive, while they are on physical plane or when they are not on physical plane, they will continue to guide this Universe to its ultimate evolution. So be it. Respect & strive to be like them. You are all sparks of the same Divine. Close your eyes & you are one with the Universe. You are one with the Universal existence, boundless existence. That is the ultimate, that is the Brahman.

V: Can you throw some light on fear because on earth we tend to act from fear? How we can overcome fear? Can you enlighten us please?

B: Fear also plays its positive part. Evil creates fear to propel into a certain direction. Extremity of negativity is like one end of the pendulum. Inertia in between will not let the pendulum go to the right side. In certain circumstances unless you move to the left you will not be able to experience the right. Negativity plays its part. It’s fearsome, it is troublesome, it is sorrowful but it pushes one towards positivity.

V: in a way, duality also helps us?

B: Yes. Because non-duality without total realisation of the absolute universal love is useless & dead. So the swing of the pendulum to the left, to the fear, to the anger, to violence, to extreme sorrow makes it imminent to go to the right & that swing gives the experience, the taste of the right ... so that the taste of the right can imbibe into the soul, the longing for the right making us be away from the left. The energies channeled from the right will make fear disappear. Fear will remain to make you keep on propelling to the right to the right direction till such time you are ready to learn.

V: Can you throw some light on the transition… change of the Yugas?

B: It is a continuous transition. Souls & group of souls have to evolve over time. There is no fixed time for this evolution to happen. But on an overall basis once the group consciousness takes a certain amount of maturity, the group moves towards better & saner behavior ... that time is ripe enough to come now ... without any fixed calendar, this will slowly, slowly evolve towards the positive side. As the group consciousness has suffered in the same duality of the pendulum movement moving from one side to the other. Having experienced the negative, the group consciousness has learnt to lean towards the positive & the times will change. But this in fact is a drama of duality .. of ups & downs, of left & right. Every time is beautiful & every time is bad as well, depending upon the individual. He can reach the Absolute in any Yuga or at any time or he can be in delusion in any time & at any time. On an overall basis one can say, yes, the group consciousness has evolved & will evolve more in the coming Yugas … that is what will take it further … higher & higher ... More opportunity from higher souls to come & enjoy the breath of fresh air on planet earth.

V: So that means that at this time lots of souls are here because they know that they can progress very fast?

B: Yes they are & they all are working towards raising the group consciousness level.

V: So lot of Masters ... they are already here?

B: Yes. They have always been here but they will be more on physical earth as well. They have always been on the immaterial side and they will be on the material side as well.

V: Any other guidance for us?

B: Do your duty…..what you have come for….what you have been assigned….what you
have to do.

V: But when we come to earth, we forget what we have come for?
B: Internally everybody has a reservoir…always look in….every soul knows….though tries to deny through ego…..but in reality always knows….there never is a darkness inside you….the shadow of ego may be there….but whatever needs to be done is known …..the path is known. The progress should be made on the path. Let peace be with everyone…..serve what you are to serve…..be in touch with your inner calmness…..inner Absolute….Window to the Absolute should be kept open all the time…..guidance can come all the time…..

V: What happens is because of the drama around us, the noise around us ... we get drowned in the noise

B: Yes. Inner connectedness gives you the earthing. A tree too needs roots.

V: Through what method?

Just look. Methods are so many of them…..and each method has its validity. It may be Bhakti, it may be Gyan, it may be Karma, it may be meditation…it can be anything. The idea is to have roots. Roots to get nourishment from within. The nourishment from within should continue to give energy to go on with all your tasks. That is what is needed.
V: So whatever suits one, he can choose that?
B: Yes…..Yes there are no fixed routes. It is a variety & rainbow of different methods that makes life livelier.
Blessed are you to be in the company of evolved absolutes. They cannot be called Beings, they can only be called Absolutes. Enjoy their company, enjoy and drink them, continuously ever & ever.

B: Just look. Methods are ... so many of them and each method has its validity. It may be Bhakti, it may be Gyan, it may be karma, it may be meditation. It can be anything. The idea is to have roots ... roots to get nourishment from within will give you energy to go on with your tasks. There is no fixed route. It is a variety and rainbow of different methods that makes life livelier.
Blessed are you to be in the company of evolved absolutes. They cannot be called beings, they can only be called absolutes. Enjoy their company, enjoy and drink them , continuously ever & ever.

V: We all seek your blessings.

B: Blessed to be in touch with the transmitters of the Absolute.

Om
Old 21-03-2019, 06:29 PM
OK, now, I slowly read it through...and it is so full of Truth.
Thank you very much, Buddha and you.
So many things many of us already know, but how wonderful to hear it again
in a slightly different voice.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-03-2019, 10:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay mehra
[i]

B: more narrow, more the problems ... more expanded ... merely observe ... nonexistent I ... I am not there, there is no issue, nothing. Then there is no karma, nothing doing, nothing receiving, nothing giving, nothing happening. Total nothingness is the form of the Universe.

Creation of bubbles ... creation of small bubble cells ... creates the ego ... ego creates a small domain ... and gets into its own issues created by itself. Once the bubble is no more, karma is no more. Karma is no more, suffering is no more. This is the only way to end karma & suffering. Can be achieved alone, can be also achieved in Bhakti by merging & dissolving oneself into the ultimate Isht* (*God), who has no boundaries, no end.

The Parmatma & the Atma are just one. You are not there, He is not there. Or you can say, He is there and you are there. Both are truths and both are non-true because your existence is not physical. You cannot say He Is because He is non-physical ... you cannot say you are because you are non-physical.

The wisdom has always been there ... in Upanishads, in the Cosmos, in the unwritten form, in the written form, through the masters, apostles coming into this world. How many have listened?

Close your eyes & you are one with the Universe. You are one with the Universal existence, boundless existence. That is the ultimate, that is the Brahman.

B: Yes. Because non-duality without total realisation of the absolute universal love is useless & dead. So the swing of the pendulum to the left, to the fear, to the anger, to violence, to extreme sorrow makes it imminent to go to the right & that swing gives the experience, the taste of the right ... so that the taste of the right can imbibe into the soul, the longing for the right making us be away from the left. The energies channeled from the right will make fear disappear. Fear will remain to make you keep on propelling to the right to the right direction till such time you are ready to learn.

V: But when we come to earth, we forget what we have come for?

B: Internally everybody has a reservoir…always look in….every soul knows….though tries to deny through ego…..but in reality always knows….there never is a darkness inside you….the shadow of ego may be there….but whatever needs to be done is known …..the path is known. The progress should be made on the path. Let peace be with everyone…..serve what you are to serve…..be in touch with your inner calmness…..inner Absolute….Window to the Absolute should be kept open all the time…..guidance can come all the time…..

V: What happens is because of the drama around us, the noise around us ... we get drowned in the noise

B: Yes. Inner connectedness gives you the earthing. A tree too needs roots.

Om

Old 22-03-2019, 03:44 PM
Lightbulb

Not everyone strives for wisdom.

I learned that many years ago when i wanted to help someone and was getting frustrated regarding their health.
A friend that was very into ACIM said it wasn't love that wanted to help/change her... it was ego...
What? No it wasn't !
Well, she explained not everyone is here to be healthy, not suffer or learn things.
"Huh?"

The quote above has brought it home again! There really are people that are not
on a path of gaining insight, wisdom...or to awaken to Truth, Reality, Bliss, Heaven...knowledge.
All MY friends are!

That was news to me...but, I really get it now...cuz care giving to my sis now...she wants to hear 'nothing' about spiritual stuff...at all!
It's hard for me cuz my mind only revolves around that.
So...ok....I watch TV with her and laugh and talk about food and pets and
shopping and her problems!
That is a switch for me! Giving no spiritual insights....you guys can give them
to ME anytime!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-03-2019, 04:07 PM
Master

Not everyone strives as at this time to entwine with the divine
The seeds sown (as Buddha says) will blossom in timeless time
In-form consciousness & Oneness awareness merging as love sublime

Old 23-03-2019, 04:45 AM
Seeker

You are so correct. The souls in this group are highly advanced so they already know all this. It is not something new coming through as it is a question of reminding us so that we can put it actual practice.
Old 23-03-2019, 04:56 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Not everyone strives for wisdom.

I learned that many years ago when i wanted to help someone and was getting frustrated regarding their health.
A friend that was very into ACIM said it wasn't love that wanted to help/change her... it was ego...
What? No it wasn't !
Well, she explained not everyone is here to be healthy, not suffer or learn things.
"Huh?"

The quote above has brought it home again! There really are people that are not
on a path of gaining insight, wisdom...or to awaken to Truth, Reality, Bliss, Heaven...knowledge.
All MY friends are!

That was news to me...but, I really get it now...cuz care giving to my sis now...she wants to hear 'nothing' about spiritual stuff...at all!
It's hard for me cuz my mind only revolves around that.
So...ok....I watch TV with her and laugh and talk about food and pets and
shopping and her problems!
That is a switch for me! Giving no spiritual insights....you guys can give them
to ME anytime!
There is so much of life which can never be explained – it can only be experienced.
Old 24-03-2019, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Not everyone strives as at this time to entwine with the divine
The seeds sown (as Buddha says) will blossom in timeless time
In-form consciousness & Oneness awareness merging as love sublime
Not everyone strives
To entwine
With the Divine....how do you come up with these?!

Old 26-03-2019, 03:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay mehra
[i]

V: in a way, duality also helps us?

Could you please throw more light on this?

Can we take it to mean that non duality without realisation is the cradle ... akin to a mother’s womb where we are a weak infant ... fed but inept

Whereas

Realisation of The Absolute within duality the struggle ... the struggle that does enable ... both reception and transmission of the exalted divine Love energy

Or is it that by immersing ourselves in duality we realise faster and in non duality we get there too ... but slower?

Old 26-03-2019, 03:15 PM
Yeah, we need a Buddha fix!