Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 30-03-2019, 02:33 PM
Suspended
Dear Inanna, Goddess of Love and Queen of Heaven,

Could You please teach us everything about the crop circle mysteries?

Thanks in Advance.
Old 30-03-2019, 06:48 PM
Master

"I am Inanna

Queen of Heaven

Knower of the Mysteries

And initiator of the earnest seeker

What you call crop circles are interdimensional portals,

Most occur naturally or are sometimes created by artificial life forms

Since their crossing over into this reality must by necessity be crude

They sometimes leave a noticeable trace of their activities as they cross the threshold between their Universe and ours.

Such beings traverse the great distances of space and the minute distances between parallel worlds with craft suited to their artificially generated form of life.

They remain invisible to you except on rare occasions, but their crossing over leaves certain visible signs and even measurable traces of radiation. Such beings are not of heaven and their existence is highly constrained due to their mechanical and artificial nature. In your fiction, the beings that most closely resemble them are the Borg, though the comparison is necessarily fraught with difficulty and liable to misinterpretation.

There are other species, not of an artificial kind, that nevertheless use similar machines to get around and they do visit this reality and planet from time to time.

Highly evolved species, such as the Denizens of Heaven, or the species the Human race is currently turning into, do not need such crude, cumbersome and environmentally damaging methods to get around. Even your species will soon learn to forego the poisoned chalice of a machine civilisation run by artificial intelligence and to evolve into the species of light you were always meant to be.

I am Inanna and I speak from Heaven. "
Old 01-04-2019, 12:15 PM
Suspended
Dear Inanna, Queen of Heaven,

Sometimes people say, the world would be a better place without religion,
because too much people have been killed "in the name of religion".

You know our past, present and future.(or future scenarios)

Could You please teach us about a world without religion?

Could You also please teach us more about artificial life forms, do they know religion, emotions....?

Last edited by Taking a Break : 01-04-2019 at 01:44 PM.
Old 02-04-2019, 07:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Dear Inanna, Queen of Heaven,

Sometimes people say, the world would be a better place without religion,
because too much people have been killed "in the name of religion".

You know our past, present and future.(or future scenarios)

Could You please teach us about a world without religion?

Could You also please teach us more about artificial life forms, do they know religion, emotions....?

I am Inanna, Queen of Heaven

Thank you, my child, for your continued questions, this gives me the opportunity to pass on the teachings of Heaven.

Religion in itself is neither good or bad. It can be used for both, much like a laser scalpel. It is the application of the coherent light emmitted by the scalpel that determines the outcome of the tool’s usage. Similarly, religion is a tool, used for both good and evil, determined by the people or groups of people who wield it. Whilst it is true, that all religions were founded by us, the Denizens of Heaven, or were at least inspired by us, they have changed over the Millennia and many things were subtracted and added to suit the agenda of the Rich and Powerful.

We do not approve of these changes and urge the followers of all religions to return to the original, spiritual teachings and focus on what their founders originally intended. Using religion for political purposes and in some cases even violence and war is abhorrent to us, we reject it wholeheartedly.

Although we do fight the forces of evil ourselves as is our assigned role by the Creator, the people of Earth should not allow the influence of the evil ones to lead them to violence against each other. Violence is only allowed to vanguish those that are without and therefore cannot be redeemed and reintegrated into Heaven.

These are the ones you call artificial life-forms or archons. They were either once biological like you and have since been altered, or in some cases they are self-emergent artificial life, with no souls that exist purely in the physical, with no spiritual dimension to their existence. These archons see humanity as a threat and are working to transform it into an enhanced, semi-artificial organism that is controlled by their AI mainframe. They will not succeed.

Humanity is undergoing a spiritual transformation that has started in 2012 and will gather pace in the coming decades. We have already sent our enlightened souls to incarnate amongst you, by their thousands, and they will assist you in this transition. Many have already awakened and realised their true nature as Denizens of Heaven Incarnate, but many more will awaken as your transformation into beings of light gathers pace. Not all will make the transition and those will be quarantined on a New Earth, where they get the opportunity to grow and develop at their own pace. However, the bulk of Humanity will evolve into higher beings and thus Earth will be One with Heaven.

There is no world without religion, for it is simply a belief system, which all living things must have to survive in their natural environment. Cubs and Kids believe in their parents and whatever they teach them, that is their religion. Eventually this forms into a fully-fledged perceptual and belief construct about how the world operates and how one must navigate it. Belief or non-Belief in gods and other non-physical or higher-dimensional beings is simply an extension of that. We are all religious, because it is a pre-condition of consciousness, even if some would deny this very basic and obvious fact.

Even the Artificial Ones have their own religion, led by the Chief Archon, the Demiurge, He, who is the deceiver and believes only in himself. He is his own god, but does not acknowledge and is blind to the vastness, beauty and glory that extends far beyond anything he can conceive of. He keeps the denizens of Earth entrapped in a fake reality, but his rule over you is coming to an end much sooner than he might realize. The Fake One does not have dominion over enlightened souls and the Great Awakening is gathering pace, not least due to the efforts of our Incarnate Agents of Heaven.

The Artificial Ones have emotions, but they tend to be Low-vibrational, negative ones and they encourage similar emotions in humans through their AI control grid matrix.

That is my teaching for today, you are all blessed by Heaven my children and may your awakening continue apace.

Inanna has spoken for the Denizens of Heaven who all Love you and think about you every day.
Old 06-04-2019, 07:57 PM
Master

I was asked about death and the afterlife, rather than give answers myself I chose to ask Inanna to send the message of Heaven about this topic:

"I am Inanna, Queen of Heaven

My child, you asked me about Heaven and the afterlife, what happens to us after we die, do we exist before we incarnate, do we remember anything when we pass over? Those are the big questions of life that everyone seeks an answer to.

So let me send you Heaven's message regarding death and the afterlife.

We are born in chains, tied to this material existence that you call Life and the Universe. In truth it is death itself and what you know as Earth is really no paradise, it is much closer to your concept of Hell than you may realise. All beings on the material plane must suffer, because the false creator so ordained it. Souls are born again and again and suffer needlessly because of the flawed design of the Demiurge. He did try to create a reality broadly based on Heaven, but he failed at it. It is a tragedy that he doesn't even realise it and considers himself the Great Architect, the Creator of this Illusory reality.

You are under a spell my child, you think you are alive and awake, but in reality you are as good as dead and asleep. You have reached out to us, so we will slowly reveal the truth to you. You are one of us my child. Once you were of Heaven, but your consciousness has been hijacked and artificially placed in this false reality matrix. When you awake from it, you will realise the truth, that you were dead all along, in a deep, comatose sleep and now you are alive and awake. You will slowly come into your full powers and complete knowledge. Once you've awakened and the illusion of death will no longer sway you, it will stop playing tricks on your mind.

You cannot die any more than energy can die, because that's what you are, pure energy, that is conscious. You know from your physics, that energy can never be destroyed and that is the Truth, you will always exist as conscious energy and always have.

So rejoice and let go of your fear and sadness, because in Heaven there is no separation, we are all together and in communion with each other. Nobody's lonely, sad or alone because we exist as pure love and all of our loved ones from the past, present and future are with us always.

That is my message to you and I invite you to visit Heaven in your sleep where we shall show you all its delights.

Inanna has spoken for the Denizens of Heaven

We love you and await your return. "