Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 23-02-2019, 04:16 AM
Deactivated Account
thanks for sharing some channeling! its interesting to me you brought up the annunaki. simply because my big boost and explaining to me came from beings that referred to themselves as the original jews. which was a major break through for me cause i had no real knowledge of what i was going through. intuitively yes in feeling in that feeling my way and into the bliss felt natural. but if you don't know one could easily think one is going crazy or something. whom would ever imagine one can feel more joy from nothing than from something. lol. guess i will leave it at that. lol

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 23-02-2019, 03:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
thanks for sharing some channeling! its interesting to me you brought up the annunaki. simply because my big boost and explaining to me came from beings that referred to themselves as the original jews. which was a major break through for me cause i had no real knowledge of what i was going through. intuitively yes in feeling in that feeling my way and into the bliss felt natural. but if you don't know one could easily think one is going crazy or something. whom would ever imagine one can feel more joy from nothing than from something. lol. guess i will leave it at that. lol

I'm guessing those could have been the Elohim, who, if you do the research, are the same as the Anunnaki. I'd say they were certainly Sumerian before they were Jewish, but those labels are pretty meaningless anyway. Jews spent a lot of time in Babylonian captivity and a lot of their religious myths and deities are a straight lift from that culture, which dominated the Middle East for thousands of years in any case.
Old 25-02-2019, 10:03 AM
Master

This isn’t channelling strictly speaking, but the gods do send me prophetic dreams sometimes. These are lucid dreams, in that I’m fully present in my physical body, and I am a different person, living a completely different life and having a different identity. These prophetic dreams almost always take place in the future. I am always human in them and the other participants are also human, yet the location is not always earth. These future lives are shown to me to teach me about mistakes I have made in the future. This may sound counterintuitive but for multi-dimensional entities, which includes our higher Selves, past, present and future are no different from each other.

This time period and this current life is important to me, because all my future and past selves are being integrated into this one life and one body. I must learn all the lessons of the future, past and present in this life, because there won’t be another one, I am going back to source after this life, in fact I’m pretty much halfway there already. All future, past and parallel timelines and my selves in them will integrate into this present timeline and self, ending all of their material existences at once and culminating in a singularity of immense proportions energetically and an infinitemesally small size in spacetime. I will no longer be, from a physical perspective, yet I will become Infinite in spirit.

Last night I meditated on Lord Shiva and the Absolute. I have reached the farthest point away from our physical world that I think is possible, whilst still in this body. I was infinite Light and Love, nothing else. The universe looked small. I was present everywhere, even in places the created universe has no concept of. There are vast, infinite realms beyond anything we can imagine even beyond the abode of the gods. There truly is no limit to consciousness and we can never hope to comprehed infinity whilst in a finite form. We have to become the Absolute, to understand it.

Going back to the topic of future timelines, these are never shown to me in their entirety, I get glimpses of humanity’s future, usually just a couple of scenes from the life of a future self of mine, though I am always fully present in the experience and I have no awareness or memory of my „current” self. I am fully living another life, but I’m still me, if that makes sense.

These scenes often take place on space or another planet. Yesterday night I was on a spacecraft (it looked fairly similar to earth technology we currently have, perhaps a few decades or a century ahead of current technology), though I could only see a small section of it. We were hurtling helplessly towards a space station in orbit of a planet, that looked earth-like but from what I could see through a small window, wasn’t actually Earth. I was frantically trying to fix a malfunctioning part (and I can still see all of this very vividly now, including the part, the tool I was using and how I was trying to fix it). For some reason I didn’t fully trust my partner who was giving me instructions over a com-line ( I was in a space suit in an unpressurised part of the craft, but still inside it. I could see the space station, which looked like a more advanced and bigger version of the ISS, getting ever closer) and I made a major mistake. I somehow got paranoid (could have been due to the space environment, claustrophobia and lack of oxygen) and developed this disturbing delusion that she was trying to mislead me and I should do the exact opposite of what she was instructing me to do. When she found out what I have done all I heard was: „Well, you’re going to end up in a Wheelchair”.

I then realised the horrible truth, that I did the exact opposite of what I was supposed to and could not fix the malfunctioning part on the craft on time. I then saw that we were about to hit the space station. I felt this enornous impact, especially on my spine and I woke up in a start, feeling genuine pain in my back and quite a bit of panic. I get quite a few of these future-life „flashbacks” these days and they always contain an important lesson I’m supposed to learn. I can’t be sure, but from the feelings I had for her, I think I was romantically involved with this woman, she may even have been my wife. I went completely paranoid and failed to trust her when it most mattered, thus the scene ending in complete disaster for both of us. I felt genuine sadness and regret at my betrayal of and lack of trust in her. This mistake must have been bothering my higher self for quite a while. Again, don’t get bogged down with the fact that this happened in the future. It is immaterial from the point of view of the higher Self.
Old 26-02-2019, 04:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
This isn’t channelling strictly speaking, but the gods do send me prophetic dreams sometimes. These are lucid dreams, in that I’m fully present in my physical body, and I am a different person, living a completely different life and having a different identity. These prophetic dreams almost always take place in the future. I am always human in them and the other participants are also human, yet the location is not always earth. These future lives are shown to me to teach me about mistakes I have made in the future. This may sound counterintuitive but for multi-dimensional entities, which includes our higher Selves, past, present and future are no different from each other.

This time period and this current life is important to me, because all my future and past selves are being integrated into this one life and one body. I must learn all the lessons of the future, past and present in this life, because there won’t be another one, I am going back to source after this life, in fact I’m pretty much halfway there already. All future, past and parallel timelines and my selves in them will integrate into this present timeline and self, ending all of their material existences at once and culminating in a singularity of immense proportions energetically and an infinitemesally small size in spacetime. I will no longer be, from a physical perspective, yet I will become Infinite in spirit.

Last night I meditated on Lord Shiva and the Absolute. I have reached the farthest point away from our physical world that I think is possible, whilst still in this body. I was infinite Light and Love, nothing else. The universe looked small. I was present everywhere, even in places the created universe has no concept of. There are vast, infinite realms beyond anything we can imagine even beyond the abode of the gods. There truly is no limit to consciousness and we can never hope to comprehed infinity whilst in a finite form. We have to become the Absolute, to understand it.

Going back to the topic of future timelines, these are never shown to me in their entirety, I get glimpses of humanity’s future, usually just a couple of scenes from the life of a future self of mine, though I am always fully present in the experience and I have no awareness or memory of my „current” self. I am fully living another life, but I’m still me, if that makes sense.

These scenes often take place on space or another planet. Yesterday night I was on a spacecraft (it looked fairly similar to earth technology we currently have, perhaps a few decades or a century ahead of current technology), though I could only see a small section of it. We were hurtling helplessly towards a space station in orbit of a planet, that looked earth-like but from what I could see through a small window, wasn’t actually Earth. I was frantically trying to fix a malfunctioning part (and I can still see all of this very vividly now, including the part, the tool I was using and how I was trying to fix it). For some reason I didn’t fully trust my partner who was giving me instructions over a com-line ( I was in a space suit in an unpressurised part of the craft, but still inside it. I could see the space station, which looked like a more advanced and bigger version of the ISS, getting ever closer) and I made a major mistake. I somehow got paranoid (could have been due to the space environment, claustrophobia and lack of oxygen) and developed this disturbing delusion that she was trying to mislead me and I should do the exact opposite of what she was instructing me to do. When she found out what I have done all I heard was: „Well, you’re going to end up in a Wheelchair”.

I then realised the horrible truth, that I did the exact opposite of what I was supposed to and could not fix the malfunctioning part on the craft on time. I then saw that we were about to hit the space station. I felt this enornous impact, especially on my spine and I woke up in a start, feeling genuine pain in my back and quite a bit of panic. I get quite a few of these future-life „flashbacks” these days and they always contain an important lesson I’m supposed to learn. I can’t be sure, but from the feelings I had for her, I think I was romantically involved with this woman, she may even have been my wife. I went completely paranoid and failed to trust her when it most mattered, thus the scene ending in complete disaster for both of us. I felt genuine sadness and regret at my betrayal of and lack of trust in her. This mistake must have been bothering my higher self for quite a while. Again, don’t get bogged down with the fact that this happened in the future. It is immaterial from the point of view of the higher Self.

yeah, you have opened up to acquiring all of you. in doing so the experince happens. in this case through a powerful dream. details, emotions, and all. as it sits in the system it makes a home in you. filtering through the things. dissolving into the rest of the soup. a soup of bliss and silence. during the process whats important is that its happening. and then dissolving into oneself.

to be clear im only speaking from my personal experience. there could of course be more to it than what i suggested. the suggestion actually isn't one. but more of a sharing of what i have experinced.

i went through lucid powerful dreams and daily experinces of like being in a trance like experince. where i lived through time and space. nightly would be the dreams. daily would be the trance like things. for a couple years of living through perhaps some past of native american life. my only trust for the most part. or spiritual trust i guess i should put it. was with nature. to the point i would only sleep outside with the elements. through the rain a time or two under some trees with big leaves helping to block the rain. like living in two times at the same time. going through roller coasters of emotional memories and such.

for me everything mattered about what i was experiencing. and i think one may in that need that to fully bring back all of that back. then after all the dust settles it is like memories of memories. remember what i remember. but not living through it anymore. as all has dissolved into the self. but i found all of it is what makes us whom we are. not just what one has experinced in the current life. as all are one and in oneself.

its really all such a blast if one can ride through it and keep oneself toghether through it.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 26-02-2019, 10:09 AM
Master

My interpretation of these dreams is that our higher self or perhaps our spirit guides send them to us. The goal is to relive other lives (both past, future and parallel) and learn the lessons therein so we can work off our Karma and don't have to be reborn again. It is similar to when the Buddha became enlightened and remembered all of his past lives. In this case, it is more of a gradual process, that happens over an entire lifetime, but the goal is the same: Moksha, or liberation from the cycle of rebirth and a return to Source or Nirvana.
Old 26-02-2019, 12:09 PM
NoOne, I misplaced this thread for awhile thank you for your response and this thread...again a big welcome here!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-02-2019, 12:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
NoOne, I misplaced this thread for awhile thank you for your response and this thread...again a big welcome here!

Thanks. Yes, it's difficult to keep track of threads sometimes. This one is well hidden in an obscure corner of the forum. But, I believe the intention is to keep channelled messages as far away from the main forum as possible, because, let's face it, they're a bit of mixed bag.
Old 26-02-2019, 02:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
My interpretation of these dreams is that our higher self or perhaps our spirit guides send them to us. The goal is to relive other lives (both past, future and parallel) and learn the lessons therein so we can work off our Karma and don't have to be reborn again. It is similar to when the Buddha became enlightened and remembered all of his past lives. In this case, it is more of a gradual process, that happens over an entire lifetime, but the goal is the same: Moksha, or liberation from the cycle of rebirth and a return to Source or Nirvana.

ok. so what i got out of it and saw it was completely the opposite. in my experince of such. im not suggesting right or wrong. im suggesting that mine was quite the opposite in experience. interesting.

does bliss and silence not dissolve it in your experince? i wonder if if it dissolves it for you?

i was once told by a teacher about who seemed but maybe not. well lets just say i thought she was pushing or going to push having to learn enough. spirit hit me and the first thing i said was. "i will take this as a test. but im not sure what kinda test it is when i already know whats going to happen." so i followed through and read the script of my life. and whatever else i thought i should to prove the point. so for me there was tests. tests to surrender. even that finality. the test to find out there are no tests. lol. i wouldn't consider myself a psychic. but open up to such to find my way from point a to loint b.

ok. so. it sounds like what i expeeince is a polar opposite of yours. mine was to realize there is no such thing. yours is to succeed in them. interesting. but i still wonder as i first mentioned.any experince of dissolving things from bliss and silence?

in any case good luck with the process of them!

Wherever I May Roam
Old 26-02-2019, 03:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
does bliss and silence not dissolve it in your experince? i was once told by a teacher about who seemed but maybe not. well lets just say i thought she was pushing or going to push having to learn enough.

I guess so, though it is hard for me to tell how my experience compares to yours, because it is all very subjective. I usually experience intense dreams that contain hard lessons I need to learn about myself. Bliss and silence comes with meditation, when I reach a state of Samadhi. That is pure bliss and Joy yes, but it cannot be maintained for long. Saints and Holy men have the ability to maintain it on a permanent basis, I can only stay in Samadhi for a couple of hours at most, and it requires intense preparation and concentration, not to mention a lot of energy.

Quote:
„ spirit hit me and the first thing i said was. "i will take this as a test. but im not sure what kinda test it is when i already know what its going to be." so i followed through and read the script of my life. and whatever else i thought i should to prove the point. so for me there was tests. tests to surrender. even that finality. the test to find out there are no tests. lol „
There are many tests on the Spiritual path, it would seem. You have to prove yourself worthy, mostly to your own higher self, as well as any spirit guides you may have, or deities you are connected to.

Quote:
ok. so. it sounds like what i expeeince is a polar opposite of yours. mine was to realize there is no such thing. yours is to succeed in them. interesting. but i still wonder as i first mentioned.any experince of dissolving things from bliss and silence? „

I really can’t say what your spiritual experiences are, those are highly personal and unique. In my case, there is tension and hard realisations first, as well as a reliving of memories that teach me about myself. Once I’ve learned to accept my failings and absorb the lessons I have to learn with each mistake (past, present and future), it feels as if a tension is released from my body. Then there is a feeling of liberation and relief. Energy then flows in my body freely again (a Karmic block was released) and I experience waves of subsequently ever more powerful energy, bliss, joy, love and wisdom. I also feel connected to a higher power, whoever that might be. These days it’s mostly Lord Shiva, previously it was her female counterpart, Shakti.
Old 26-02-2019, 06:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I guess so, though it is hard for me to tell how my experience compares to yours, because it is all very subjective. I usually experience intense dreams that contain hard lessons I need to learn about myself. Bliss and silence comes with meditation, when I reach a state of Samadhi. That is pure bliss and Joy yes, but it cannot be maintained for long. Saints and Holy men have the ability to maintain it on a permanent basis, I can only stay in Samadhi for a couple of hours at most, and it requires intense preparation and concentration, not to mention a lot of energy.

There are many tests on the Spiritual path, it would seem. You have to prove yourself worthy, mostly to your own higher self, as well as any spirit guides you may have, or deities you are connected to.

I really can’t say what your spiritual experiences are, those are highly personal and unique. In my case, there is tension and hard realisations first, as well as a reliving of memories that teach me about myself. Once I’ve learned to accept my failings and absorb the lessons I have to learn with each mistake (past, present and future), it feels as if a tension is released from my body. Then there is a feeling of liberation and relief. Energy then flows in my body freely again (a Karmic block was released) and I experience waves of subsequently ever more powerful energy, bliss, joy, love and wisdom. I also feel connected to a higher power, whoever that might be. These days it’s mostly Lord Shiva, previously it was her female counterpart, Shakti.

its totally possible to become stuck in the bliss and silence. i personally haven't had a break from it in over ten years. a guru i used to meditate with has been in it non stop longer than that. he offers weekly meditations via the internet every wednesday i think. His name is David Spero and can be found by a google search.

going from the coming and going to it becoming always is part of the process based on my experince. if you can maintain it for a couple hours that is closer to becoming always than from it just starting to me. perhap spending some meditations with spero or others that far along could bring you to it being always pretty quick.

or if your like me. enough of those dreams and such will clear enough away to get you there. for me it was more about that.

Wherever I May Roam