Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 30-09-2019, 01:09 PM
Smile

''Prayer is a way of asking for something. It is the medium of miracles.
But the only meaningful prayer is for forgiveness, because those who have been forgiven
have everything''

- ACIM

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-11-2019, 07:46 PM
ImthatIm

ACIM combined volume
Pg 12 (text) chapter 1 part V
paragraph 3 verse 1-3

Quote:
1 When the Atonement has been completed, all talents will be
shared by all the sons of God. 2 God is not partial. 3 All His children have His total Love,
and all His gifts are freely given to everyone alike.
Old 25-03-2021, 12:38 AM
ImthatIm

ACIM TEXT Ch. 1 THE MEANING OF MIRACLES
[I. Principles of Miracles]

T-1.I.1. There is no order of difficulty in miracles. 2 One is not "harder" or "bigger" than another. 3 They are all the same. 4 All expressions of love are maximal.
T-1.I.2. Miracles as such do not matter. 2 The only thing that matters is their Source, which is far beyond evaluation.
T-1.I.3. Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. 2 The real miracle is the love that inspires them. 3 In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle.
T-1.I.4. All miracles mean life, and God is the Giver of life. 2 His Voice will direct you very specifically. 3 You will be told all you need to know.
Old 25-03-2021, 03:05 AM
Master
" my yoke is easy and my burden is light "

Last edited by utopiandreamchild : 25-03-2021 at 11:36 PM.
Old 25-03-2021, 11:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
ACIM TEXT Ch. 1 THE MEANING OF MIRACLES
[I. Principles of Miracles]

T-1.I.1. There is no order of difficulty in miracles. 2 One is not "harder" or "bigger" than another. 3 They are all the same. 4 All expressions of love are maximal.
T-1.I.2. Miracles as such do not matter. 2 The only thing that matters is their Source, which is far beyond evaluation.
T-1.I.3. Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. 2 The real miracle is the love that inspires them. 3 In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle.
T-1.I.4. All miracles mean life, and God is the Giver of life. 2 His Voice will direct you very specifically. 3 You will be told all you need to know.

I like the message of this one, the message of love. However some don't have love for God, that's just not their interest. I think there's more to life than just God's way. Some love him, some don't, I do but I still have love for those whom do not. Love thy neighbour as thy self. I think God created life originally but we are now the givers of life, not God. Amen
Old 26-03-2021, 04:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I think God created life originally but we are now the givers of life, not God

possibly you have provided the answer in your question or doubt. the unshakeable truth may be known on direct seeing, by grace, when we abide in thought rested awareness, acceptant & receptive.

thoughts are fickle. today we choose to believe in one concept, tomorrow, in another. shape shifting images. if we are to be free, why hang on to dependency upon thought?
Old 30-05-2021, 05:57 AM
'Seek not to change the world, but choose to change your mind about the world.'
-ACIM©

(Reminder the entire book 1300 pages channeled from Jesus, took 6-7 yrs.)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-05-2021, 06:12 AM
God does not limit His gifts in any way. You are His gifts, and so your gifts must be like His.

Ch 7 of the Text -ACIM

Old 30-05-2021, 06:22 AM
Color

9 What is timeless is always there, because its being is eternally changeless.
10 It does not change by increase, because it was forever created to increase.

Ch7 of the Text ACIM

Old 30-05-2021, 08:54 PM
Thumbs up

Regarding Lesson 285 of ACIM©

And I will ask for only joyous things the instant I accept my holiness. ⁴For what would be the use of pain to me,
what purpose would my suffering fulfill, and how would grief and loss avail me if insanity departs from me today,
and I accept my holiness instead?

(ACIM, W-285.1:3-4)