Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-05-2020, 01:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I can see Auras everything is energy after all some say they see it around the head only I see it around the body,
to me its like a rainbow of colors around you. depending on how you are feeling,
I was watering my plants last night I have a clover plant even my daughter saw the colorful haze around it. (Aura).

Namaste

Hi,

My understanding is that what you are seeing is a person's merkabah energy field. Some day science will have what can be called a quantum lens and they will be able to see what you and your daughter can see now.

There was a Kryon channeled message about this. Those energy patterns you see was called the tapestry. When those patterns are studied more they will reveal a great deal about a person's state of being and health.

There are those I know who can see these things. I am very different and they stare at my energy patterns.

If you or your daughter would like to listen to that channeled Kryon message about this I can post or PM you a link to it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-05-2020, 03:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

My understanding is that what you are seeing is a person's merkabah energy field. Some day science will have what can be called a quantum lens and they will be able to see what you and your daughter can see now.

There was a Kryon channeled message about this. Those energy patterns you see was called the tapestry. When those patterns are studied more they will reveal a great deal about a person's state of being and health.

There are those I know who can see these things. I am very different and they stare at my energy patterns.

If you or your daughter would like to listen to that channeled Kryon message about this I can post or PM you a link to it.

John

Aura machines 'see' basically what she described. The nice part about aura machines is they 'capture' the aura in real time and store it, for example on a DVD, so you can play it back later and watch how dynamic an aura really is.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 25-05-2020, 05:28 PM
ketzer

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0504110024.htm

Apparently there is windows software that you can use at home.
https://www.wired.com/2011/02/aura-portraits/
Old 25-05-2020, 10:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
GOOD JOB!

I see Auras and one group told me I was crazy.

Glad to see some scientific information that validates what those who see Auras that it is real.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 05-06-2020, 12:08 PM
Newbie ;)

I did a reiki course a number of years ago and seeing/feeling/sensing auras was part of it. I found after a bit that if you really relax and just know that you can do it, it can happen (I was very skeptical and I think a bit negative initially). As soon as I just let go and went into that dreamy mode I started seeing around people's bodies.

A good way to start: be in a slightly darkened room, hold your hand up in front of your face with a white background behind your hand. Relax and look slightly above your fingers. You'll start to notice a haze like see through glow around your fingers. You can also do the same sitting in front of a mirror and looking just above your head. The haze glow may shift now and again, then disappearing, then appearing.

I do the same exercise out in the garden looking above the trees, which can be so magical as I see very bright glows.

I think with seeing auras as well, it's about feeling, not just relaxing with the eyes. If you can, get a sense of how you are feeling at the time you are doing the exercise - any sensations in your body, thoughts coming up. Through doing these exercises you will begin to tap into your intuition.
Try this with a friend and see what you can pick up when doing a body scan for instance - what sensations are coming through for you?