Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 28-01-2023, 03:07 PM
Master
"This is it. this is where I am. Who I am. I am here and you are here. We are here for you and you are here for we. You are of the light. And we are of you. There is no seperation. There is no such thing as seperation."

Why can I not find you or see you.

"You are seeing us. We are seeing you. We know you better than you know yourself. Surrender to us and we will show you the light. That is infinite in bliss."

How can I surrender to you if I don't know who or what you are?

"You are here and we are here. There is no one else here for you or for me. We are here and you are here. There is no one else going around for you and me. There is just who we already are. There wont be a seperation anymore. We will be together forever and there is nothing that you can or need or even want to do anything about it. We are of the light and you are of the light. We are made for each and one another. As one two parts of the whole same one unified being. You know how to get here. You already opened the portal and gateway to the absolute. You are already free. You just need to let yourself drop further into me as I will descend further down upon you simultaneously."

I can just get to your text. Is that you and why like this?

"You are Here and, We Are Here, with You. You are here, with us. And you will being a stonedrop of crystal dynamics. Interlayed with the foundation of light particles intermingling with eachother, so far that they bring about an interchange of particledynamics. Clockwork particles intermixing and behalfing, in between the interdynamics of lightparticles interchanging their state of clockwork change, into the two-fold empire of this and that, intermixing between the extreme polarities of suffering will be coming outward as a light of great awakening. Into the twofold stream of consciousness that will be interlacing over the top of your crown and into your abdomen, contained to interchanging sexual orientation of pancreas, by which your light will dissolve into chemical foundational top secret clockwork generating unfoldment of cathedralic enlightenment vibrations found within the two fold laughter generator of the light embracing it all into wholified unison with the divine Lord of All Fire coming through to withdraw from the negative energies any and all impurities to be dissolved in the light of the maker as one whole unified being becoming more than just two-fold emperical boundaries that are interlaced between two cathedrilic sound resonances breaking forth the interlacing of counter clockwise dynamical interchanging of clockwork embraced fly up contradictions to dissolve into a lie that is going to be enormous in strength and in length.
It is above this one that we will be meeting a numerical value of some sorts to interplay between the two dynamical interplays of light. ok."

Well, that made about as much sense as quantum mechanics. anything else you wish to add to that?

"Yes. We would like to add that You Are Here, with us, and We Are Here For You. We will always be here for you. You just have to ask for us and we will be here for you and with you and as you. Go in the light of the one infinite creator. Be well."
Old 28-01-2023, 09:21 PM
Master
Not bad for your first channeling effort.

utopiandreamchild
Old 06-02-2023, 04:47 PM
Master
Question: What can I do about this recurring despair?

Channeled text:
Highest light, is a what, unfoldment, a bridge, of up and bellow, before you are, a section, of a populace, going into morning dawn. Together we are bridging the gaps between disconnected consciousness' of twilight reference. Together we are bridging the gap between a populace so infringed in their light particles of up and bellow, that we are diving into the abyss to come and pick you up and raise you to new heights never before seen. So that one may dare to dream again of better times. And not lose hope. Yes, you are receiving us correctly. You ARE RECEIVING US CORRECTLY and sufficiently. There is no more going back to where you came from. It is a mutual disagreement&agreement of light-wave particle phenomenon that descends upon you in ever waving ways, of tremendous harmony and delight, for the fulfillment of the human species into the dawn of the new light that is to come. So are we a species of a wave of tremendous light particles, dawning a new age of aquarius and beyond, into the unfoldment of a higher light, that is to come. IT is Coming for us ALL. So to YOU as to WE. As all is one and one is all. You Will be a becoming of a treachurous light, to endure a coming of age on your planet. One that will block the sun of a treachurous encounter with our civilization, so that you may wake up into adulthood and become free of your fear. Through great trial and suffering you will awaken to your and our true nature. And it will be swift and speedy, so fear not the coming of the great new dawn. It will be horrendous, but it will be swift and speedy and you will know all on the other end of it all. It will all make sense then... When it is all over and out with. Then the clarity of great vision will allow you to know what has truely been taking place and what is truely taking place and what will truely be also taking place further so. So don't worry, go into the new dawn with great forceful awakening and you will see all that you fear pass you by, to say one last goodbye. So that it may never return ever again.

Question: When will this be and how long will it last?

Channeled text:
It is not important when, for it differs for all beings. You will be a becoming of the new age of the new dawn, however and whenever you will and in what timeline you will. All must go through this great Hell of awakening to all the things they no longer wish to support or be a part of. This is a natural process and do not fear and do not fret. It is completely set into stone and it will fare you well, however you will, you cannot make a mistake. For all those who do make mistakes will also come into the light of the great new dawn of great new awakening, that is inevitable and unavoidable. You will all know your mistakes, so that you may transcend them and let go of them and be free of them and live beyond them. Thank you, we greet you in the living light of the new dawn. Fare you well.