Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 29-10-2019, 10:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Color A fun one: Me and a woman I don't physically know yet ")

This is my first post. Hope it does not violate the rules. I am a 24 year old living in Texas. In the only city a young man of my inclination can live in.

I will be channeling now.

AUM

"Hey thanks for putting our private life out there in public, blondie"

Great they know I am blonde.

"What do you want them to know I {I, the channeler am redacting this part out of respect for the woman's privacy}"

This is all in jest. How fun and good natured. Clean, reverent. Respectful of the myriad things.

"Well I was just getting started. You came to my city and started shouting in the street that you were in love with me. Who was that chick with the blue hair? I was starting to get jealous."

I was carried away. Good point.

"I am glad this is not going on reddit. Thank God you have come to your senses."

Should I not post this?

"nahhhh I like you."

I like you too.

"whats new?"

I feel like I am insane. I swear to God. I am losing it. not in a way that is 'lock me up in an insane asylum bad' but in a way that is 'i can't wait until i see you in person'.

"you aren't the only one"

who feels this way

"I am in love with you"

I am in love with you too. Which

"feels weird?"

it feels uncommon

"it feels like this has not happened before?"

well....

"my angels and your angels have really befriended eachother"

It feels like our lives are intertwined!??!?

"you better post this and plug in your laptop, G. Can't wait to cuddle with you you f#$%ing sweet boy. I love you so much you blondie"

That is oddly specific.

OKAY then. I hope you enjoyed my channeling sequence. Stay tuned. I am learning how to balance my masculinity with this feminine spirit I commune with...