Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 07-04-2019, 04:59 AM
Seeker

Q. Group souls ... on a general average, a) how many in one group b) permanent or interchangeable?

A. A soul group is the inner most circle of people in your life. They are part of our lives to help teach us life lessons. We all have friends, colleagues, loved ones & family members, but only a select few will affect us so profoundly on our life's journey. Our soul is energy and this same energy is what creates everyone & everything in this Universe. When broken down to purely an energetic state, we are all connected & we are all one. People from our designated Soul Groups are those that we have a soul contract with, and are supposed to be part of our learning journey on this earth. Sometimes we also agree to team up with these souls in order to create & bring new innovation to earth.

Q. Usually how many lives are lived before a soul becomes realised which also automatically has a part (b) to the question, that ascension being seemingly unending, what then is ultimate realisation?
A. Frankly I have no idea. So really cannot answer this question.aBuddha talked about the cycle of birth & death – where souls keep reincarnating until desires have been fulfilled or transcended. So it all depends on the free-will of the soul.

Q. Miss Hepburn’s question is also unanswered ... something about quantum leaps in consciousness on earth plane being not possible otherwise
A. As Buddha communicated “Because you want to take! If you do not want to take (time) you can reach Him now & here. At any moment the Absolute is available. But the limitations of the ego, the cravings of the ego, the desires of the created self, the created non-true self known as ego takes one to the endless path. Crave & get and crave & get till one day one realizes the craving is futile. Then only can the Absolute descend Itself, unveil Itself.” So in the quantum soup of possibilities everything is possible. The point is point how do we lock on to a specific possibility. It is based on our freewill & how strongly we feel about it.

With Love & Light
Old 07-04-2019, 07:42 PM
Vijay...thank you!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-04-2019, 12:41 PM
Master

Dear Vijay,

Thanks for the clarifications.

Old 08-04-2019, 06:22 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay mehra
A. As Buddha communicated “Because you want to take!
If you do not want to take (time) you can reach Him now & here.

At any moment the Absolute is available.
But the limitations of the ego, the cravings of the ego, the desires of the created self, the created non-true self
known as ego takes one to the endless path.

Crave & get and crave & get till one day one realizes the craving is futile.
Then only can the Absolute descend Itself, unveil Itself.
So in the quantum soup of possibilities everything is possible.
The point is point how do we lock on to a specific possibility.
It is based on our freewill & how strongly we feel about it.

Must say I have been reading this every morning!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-04-2019, 07:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

And thanks for marking in bold font your assimilation for lazy layabouts like me

Old 09-04-2019, 03:23 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

I thank the Divine in you
Old 10-04-2019, 12:46 AM
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
And thanks for marking in bold font your assimilation
for lazy layabouts like me
Typical lover of God...laying around writing love poems.

Here, again...At any moment the Absolute is available.

Old 11-04-2019, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay mehra
So in the quantum soup of possibilities everything is possible. The point is how do we lock on to a specific possibility.
It is based on our freewill & how strongly we feel about it.

With Love & Light
My words have always been ....''it depends on how much you desire it."
'Feel about it" and desire it....pretty much same thing.
DESIRE for 'that thing'...by any name or phrase is the key!

Old 09-10-2019, 06:00 AM
janielee

Thank you, OP and messengers

Jl