Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 05-04-2015, 01:08 PM
Suspended
The Bermuda Triangle

The Bermuda Triangle, what do you guys think it is? planes go missing, boats go missing, sometimes the boats are found but the people on board are gone? what do you think The Bermuda Triangle is?
Old 05-04-2015, 02:10 PM
Master
Some part of me says something like..... something left on... partially functional...activates partially now and then..... no idea what that is or what it means, just an inner feeling and that is about all it says.
Old 05-04-2015, 04:12 PM
Master

Hmmm, I am a believer that atlantis existed , and have read a lot about it how they destroyed themselves when they abused the system they used to harness energy.
If this is true, maybe , just maybe the area where the Bermuda triangle is is the location of one of those sites ( underwater) where they used to harness energy and it cuases some form of magnetic field....

Just a guess
Old 05-04-2015, 04:45 PM
Suspended
Let's sail you and me
to the famous Bermuda sea
really a delight
and many a sight
such as you in bermuda shorts
to concentrate my thoughts
as we seek to discover
and thus uncover
the real inner workings of the alien project
and to finally detect
truth amidst the hurricane of lost hope
dispelling the distractions as we navigate and cope
and there in the middle of the ocean
I can apply some good lotion
easing our mind into the bright day
as the darkest nights are finally lead far away.
Old 05-04-2015, 11:04 PM
Suspended
Lol... nice poem sunsoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theophila
Hmmm, I am a believer that atlantis existed , and have read a lot about it how they destroyed themselves when they abused the system they used to harness energy.
If this is true, maybe , just maybe the area where the Bermuda triangle is is the location of one of those sites ( underwater) where they used to harness energy and it cuases some form of magnetic field....

Just a guess

I guess that could be true makes sense, it could also be some type of worm hole, portal or star gate kinda thing? only active every now an then?

Thats what I feel like it might be.

Last edited by Nature Grows : 06-04-2015 at 02:59 AM.
Old 06-04-2015, 06:22 AM
Deactivated Account

Interesting questions Nature Grows. Personally I would prefer not to travel anywhere near the Bermuda triangle, I wouldn't want to take a chance of being on a plane or a boat that goes missing !

I read somewhere, can't remember where .... that there are other places in the world that also have a similar happenings, as the Bermuda Triangle. They are known as " Bermuda Triangles " just that they aren't in the same location as the main one ( the one we are always hearing about ) is.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 06-04-2015, 06:52 PM
Master
Just like our body has charka's and meridian lines , so does the planet earth in theory. Also you must take into consideration that the earth naturally wants to vibrate at an alpha wave level of 7.5hz or so. But with all the technology and radio waves being emitted, it is being disturbed by very high frequency's that are very high up into the 60-70hz, which does have a effect on people and in my opinion the planet.

I think places like the Bermuda triangle are gate ways, that are still vibrating on a different frequency wave to the rest of the planet, so once you enter these area's quite simply you may disappear! to another dimension/frequency range.........

My Dad was in the Navy and i believe that he ether past through the Bermuda triangle or went around it. And he did state that all the electronics went off the ship, and (He had to drive the ship manually)....and navigate the old fashion way until the technology started working again.

Its defiantly something to do with Earth and the Moon, the electromagnetic fields! if its effecting technology on ships, and even planes.

There may be places like this all over the world, they could be anywhere even in cities in my opinion! gateways to other worlds.
Old 06-04-2015, 11:08 PM
Master
the BT is a wormhole...I think it's connected to Atlantis.
Old 07-04-2015, 09:35 PM
Guide

The Bermuda Triangle area functions as a vortex that is shifting in its properties. The planes and ships don't necessarily disappear into another reality, sometimes just the effects of the electromagnetic field can disturb the instruments etc. and so many vehicles will be found on the bottom of the ocean. At other times the vehicles really shift to another reality without necessarily coming back to ours.

The electromagnetic field in the Bermuda Triangle area is an artificial one that was created back in Atlantean times out of a failed attempt to recreate certain interdimensional technology.
Old 08-04-2015, 05:46 AM
Olorin

My two penn'th -
The Bermuda Triangle is an area of choppy sea.