Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 13-02-2014, 02:41 PM
heavensent11

Trying to believe in these signs

I truly believe the new woman in my life was in someway brought to me by my mother who passed away when i was an early teen.

I mean i speak to my mum when i need advice, i try to look for her signs, her guidance, when i was approached by this new woman on my mums birthday i truly believed this was a sign, and then finding out my new lady's birthday falls on the anniversary of my mums passing made me believe even more.

I just find it so hard to trust that this new woman in my life is going to be true to me, but i keep on thinking these dates are too significant not to mean anything, they must be from my mum! its too much of a coincidence.

I want to believe that my mum brought her to me and therefore she is going to be the best person for me, but i start to doubt and then lose my trust in this new lady, i mean if she hurts me then this will have had nothing to do with my mum at all, i don't know what to believe in anymore.
Old 14-02-2014, 06:10 AM
Vivian444

Hi

I believe that things situations or people brought to us by higher guidance are the right thing as it surely seems from your story. Still I think we should not feel so attached to the ultimate perfect outcome if you do get together with her it will probably still mean that you will encoubter your fears or situations that require you to work on something inside of you. And I believe that things like this can happen multiple times in life. Still it is a really wonderful thpught that your might might have sent this person to you. I'm actually confident that she did.

But as I said leave the outcome open. Just a little. Dont pressure this person or event into being the ultimate one just because she was sent from heaven. I once foind someone who was really a soul mate and I know that he was sent by my mum. She was alive when this man came into my life. And she told me she wished in ny heart a man would come into my life then.
Well he didn't stay in my life because underlying relationship issues of mine had had their share in attracting a non-committing man like him. Even my mums heartfelt desire that I would not be alone could not prevent this.

Still, looking back on it, his appearing in my life during a time of extreme hardship helped me to overcome the struggle. And when he left I knew exactly why he had been there and that it was ok to move on.

This is just my story. Your experience might be a totally different one. Still, I would definitely give it a try. People come into our lives for a reason, what it is you will figure out in the long or short run. There is always something to learn.
Dont be discouraged if it goes wrong. Don`t lose faith in the guidance of your mum ( i am sure she is around you and guiding you!).
Whatever happens will be for your good - maybe you need to learn something to bring to you a higher level, or maybe that woman simply IS the love of your life. At the end of the day, I would sit down in peace and quiet and ask my heart. Then you will hear the true answer because your feelings always tell the truth.

ON a final note, If I were you, I would give it a go.