Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 04-11-2017, 11:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Enough of the sweety pie spirituality

Many so called spiritual youtubers are deceivers. They use there healthy looking skin and hypnotizing way of talking to trance the audience. You notice they have a certain unique energy to them they look healthy with radiant glowing eyes and glowing skin and so people think that this person must be a real spiritual person. Not all people with activated spirits are good people. Look at the word they're saying not their face or way of talking or the mystical glare . These spiritual people are beating around the bush and not covering main topics. They don't talk about new world order or spiritual warfare. All they talk about is meditation and third eye and kundalini etc. there's more to spirituality than that. Ignoring the bad stuff won't make it go away. Those people are deceivers. Also we need to step up and help awaken humanity. It's going Ina really dark direction fast. Expose the mind control tactics and all of that stuff. If you Beleive in money and government then you are not awake
Old 06-11-2017, 11:13 PM
Master
yep i no ...............................................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-11-2017, 10:50 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsme123
Many so called spiritual youtubers are deceivers. They use there healthy looking skin and hypnotizing way of talking to trance the audience. You notice they have a certain unique energy to them they look healthy with radiant glowing eyes and glowing skin and so people think that this person must be a real spiritual person. Not all people with activated spirits are good people. Look at the word they're saying not their face or way of talking or the mystical glare . These spiritual people are beating around the bush and not covering main topics. They don't talk about new world order or spiritual warfare. All they talk about is meditation and third eye and kundalini etc. there's more to spirituality than that. Ignoring the bad stuff won't make it go away. Those people are deceivers. Also we need to step up and help awaken humanity. It's going Ina really dark direction fast. Expose the mind control tactics and all of that stuff. If you Beleive in money and government then you are not awake

Agreed. Much Youtube stuff on “spirituality” is rubbish and sometimes downright misleading. A lot of text on the internet is also rubbish. Unfortunately it does seem to snare the unwary. How can I or anyone else say that? Several reasons:
- false logic.
- internal contradictions, often obvious if people bother to think,.
- presenting a factoid then building on it as if it’s a fact.
- fakery, plain and simple.

People are looking for panaceas.
The world is becoming difficult, full of anger, friction and living on the edge of violence in their communities, inadequate infrastructure and resources, the failure of politics, world overpopulation; dysgenics, destitution, social engineering that’s failed. With people increasingly bewildered / unable to adjust, a rise in mental disorders. Perhaps it's not so very different from any time in history - just seems worse than "yesterday." Dropping a bomb can now kill a million people and make a billion ill from the fallout.

There are no easy answers. Spirituality is one answer but it isn’t easy. People can argue all they want about what it’s supposed to be, what it can do for them individually and it's usually tied up with self- or spiritual- development in some way – not always to get us out of problems (though that’s an excellent motivation). No matter what motives no transformation happens overnight. An “awakening” is just that – waking up. What you do next is your path.

It's no wonder people give up from frustration and disappointment looking at some of the internet offerings. How many names here just come and go?

Among all this are gems. Finding them is the issue. Great if something makes you feel better but if you want to rise above the puppetry, the mind control tactics, you face a little more work than watching a couple of uninitiated videos.
Old 18-11-2017, 09:25 PM
Ascender

Quote:

Agreed.
The thing I think about youtube is that anyone can post videos and be an instant expert... with very little or no credentials. Another thing I have realized about these people making youtube videos is that many of them are rather new on their own spiritual journeys as well. And as a saying goes that I heard recently, a teacher can only take you as far as they have come themselves.
So I do not say that they are all deceivers, I think some are just new to the spiritual journey and are speaking of what they know and have learned so far. It's like spirituality 101... well some of us are ready for the next lessons and finding them is more rare... but they are out there, keep looking.
That being said, some may truly be deceivers, just another distraction tactic. Some may be being mislead by dark forces. When you open yourself up to the spirit realm, it's important to have very good discernment.

What I have noticed in my "real" life is that many people are vaguely aware of what is going on or that something is wrong, but they think it doesn't affect them, so they don't care. Unfortunately, it is going to take them realizing that it does affect them, for them to care.
Many people are way too comfortable, and they do not want to rock their boat. They will not stand up to anything because it might negatively affect them and their comfortable life. Even if they know that others are suffering, they will not stand up for others because it might cause some pain for them. They are scared, but in their fear they are giving theirs and everyone else's power away, and relying heavily on the flawed system. I just keep wondering how long a system that's as imbalanced as ours can stand.
Old 19-11-2017, 12:09 AM
Master
First, may I convey a warm welcome to SF. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Spirituality has become somewhat of an 'ideal' based upon superficial appearances.

You will also notice those who advocate it on Youtube are mostly all 20-30 somethings with not much 'real-life' experience either.

Then, of course, there are all the 'spiritual rules' and 'spiritual dogma' about having a pure heart, compassion, equanimity...all of that is the result of spiritual practice and not the prerequisite for it.

Yet, some will insist "you can't be spiritual if you do this/that...OR doing this/that makes you a 'spiritual person" and all I can say is; "according to whom other than yourself? can you please back up your claims with proof? concrete evidence for your words?" and of course, they cannot.

This whole superficial 'pink unicorn fart' spirituality is the main reason why my soul rebels and follows the path of Tantra....of the Aghori.

Many in India will say that we are 'not Hindus...not Spiritual...fakes...etc' but they cannot prove it...and we know we are not...and while ever we know it, even if another says we are 'delusional' or whatnot, it makes no difference to us because we 'know better than they do' and all we have to say is "can I please see your university degree in psychiatry to label me as being 'delusional?" and they all be like "I don't need a university degree to know you are insane" and then I just laugh in their face...and watch all these 'spiritual people' get mad and start fuming....it is hilarious.

So, I get my 'spiritual candy' elsewhere....like this 101 year old Sadhu doing yoga:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm57Xhhk6i4

A dog showing love to a boy with Down's Syndrome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA8VJh0UJtg

Also, I have a collection of some beautiful photos of the Naga Babas and Shaivite Sadhvikas...like this one:

http://desinema.com/wp-content/uploa...s-1024x681.jpg

It is the beauty that is inside....that comes from worshiping Lord Shiva...who doesn't care how you look, what you eat, how you speak, how long you spend in meditation or yoga, how you pray/worship...it is why He is called 'Bholenath'.

It is mankind that makes all the rules...you have to be/look this way or that to be spiritual...because, as we all know, mankind must 'control' everything to meet an 'acceptable social standard' or else it is simply 'non existent' if it falls outside of it...if it falls short...or if the 'label' doesn't stick and keeps falling off.

Meanwhile, all of those outside the 'norm' will be totally ignored...disregarded and that will pressure a lot of people to 'conform' due to the basic human requirement for acknowledgment, acceptance and love...but for others, they will understand how God is simply making it easier for them to lose all their attachments to mortal existence.
Old 19-11-2017, 08:36 AM
Badcopyinc

Quote:

Exposing all of the tactics would include not using a screen anymore including CRT monitors. Not stepping outside and not eating anything you didn't grow from seeds you didn't buy. Also not taking a shower unless it's from well water and filtered? Also are you vegan? Do you detox regularly? Do you smoke or drink? Do you have wifi in your dwelling? All part of their system.

I could discuss all of the tin foil hat stuff all day long. But the deeper you go the more you learn that one of the biggest scare tactics is to divert the masses attention on negative minded things that incite negative emotions. For instance do you watch tv or movies and if you do is it scary movies or action movies including death and misery? Do you listen to mainstream music?

My point is by exposing the negative side of anything you give it more power. Instead of just you thinking about it, now you have anyone you're sharing it with thinking about it. Basic LOA/power of thought principle. Getting people to feel any negative emotions at all is adding power to the ones you wish to fight. It goes a lot deeper than NWO, false flags and harp my friend. Keep researching who is controlling The 11. And then find out who controls them. You get there and you'll understand its no longer about what they are truly getting away with. It all boils down to what feelings the masses are feelings.

The main reason most spiritual people who know LOA only promote the beauty in the world. Things that make you smile and feel good. Those thoughts manifest a better outcome. And harm those that are truly trying to control us, more than bringing awareness to their tactics. It's not that we don't know or we're ignoring what they do. It's that we refuse to give power to those situations anymore.
Old 19-11-2017, 09:44 AM
Master
Quote:

"Change the way you look at things and the things you look at will change"

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 19-11-2017, 04:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Exposing all of the tactics would include not using a screen anymore including CRT monitors. Not stepping outside and not eating anything you didn't grow from seeds you didn't buy. Also not taking a shower unless it's from well water and filtered? Also are you vegan? Do you detox regularly? Do you smoke or drink? Do you have wifi in your dwelling? All part of their system.

I could discuss all of the tin foil hat stuff all day long. But the deeper you go the more you learn that one of the biggest scare tactics is to divert the masses attention on negative minded things that incite negative emotions. For instance do you watch tv or movies and if you do is it scary movies or action movies including death and misery? Do you listen to mainstream music?

My point is by exposing the negative side of anything you give it more power. Instead of just you thinking about it, now you have anyone you're sharing it with thinking about it. Basic LOA/power of thought principle. Getting people to feel any negative emotions at all is adding power to the ones you wish to fight. It goes a lot deeper than NWO, false flags and harp my friend. Keep researching who is controlling The 11. And then find out who controls them. You get there and you'll understand its no longer about what they are truly getting away with. It all boils down to what feelings the masses are feelings.

The main reason most spiritual people who know LOA only promote the beauty in the world. Things that make you smile and feel good. Those thoughts manifest a better outcome. And harm those that are truly trying to control us, more than bringing awareness to their tactics. It's not that we don't know or we're ignoring what they do. It's that we refuse to give power to those situations anymore.

yes i do listen to mainstream music and watch all types of movies. But i am old, i know the difference between entertainment and real life. I know what music makes me feel good and what doesn't. I grew up in a time where things really were different. And being 41 really isn't that old. But now you look at the media, "reality shows" (entertainment) i guess, becomes "reality" because its labeled that. You don't even have to leave your house to go shopping, or socialize. It all can be done sitting in a chair. Yes that makes it too easy to be mean to others. And when those people actually do get out they don't know the difference. So then it all snow balls. Like grand theft auto (entertainment) becomes reality when someone shoots and kills an other person for cutting them off on the highway. I see dumb stuff like that on the news all the time. I become numb to it an over time it becomes normal. Yup, things are messed up. All i can do is be strong and hold on to what i remember as normal.
Old 20-11-2017, 06:17 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I see dumb stuff like that on the news all the time. I become numb to it an over time it becomes normal. Yup, things are messed up.

"There's nothin on the news but the blue's"
~Kanye West

Sounds like keeping up on current events is bringing your vibe down?

I wont disagree that the way i used to view the world (much like you) was filled with remorse.

Now i see those around me caring more about what they eat. What they say to others. What they watch or listen to from the media. I see a lot of people searching for something more than how many followers they have or who is driving the nicest car. I see alot of people waking up to finding themselves and it warms me to know that I'm Here now and I'm a part of this change. I get to say i experienced this monumental change happening right now!
Old 20-11-2017, 06:38 PM
Deactivated Account
No kidding many of them claim to know how to ''spiritually'' attract a lot of money and become millionaires. Yea right.... How gullible do you have to be to believe fiddle-faddle like that?