Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-12-2017, 07:33 AM
Suspended
These few days I'm more busy before and after Christmas, so I'll answer my posts only when I'm free. And I'm sorry for that delay.

Neil,

1) I'm admired for you've as if entering the past and to the mind of Creator's thought then you can know that the universe is designed and constructed in and of loving Manor and .........

2) What's "universe of love in play" as if you're the Creator or the roundworm蛔虫inside Creator's stomach.

3) Your assumption or own opinion that you think that I'm of unloving sort? Maybe I'm asking you , how much your assumption is the world reality existence? You're always imagine that this world is so beautiful but the real world isn't so. You're in your dreamland or dream-playing -ground.

4) You're just guessing that my mentors Jesus Christ, God Jehovah.... Creator but they're not as how you think. For their intelligence are not under your expectations.

5) Where's your Summerland? I don't think you know exactly what you're saying? And you don't know exactly where's your spoken Summerland? I would like to go there to see your special deserved Summerland.

6) I wonder, how can you know that the Gods integrated into my body are not the righteous Gods? If they're true that they're the righteous Gods then you should know why I'm doing them my way. I only fight them who are obstinate and fighting me endlessly. That's when they're attacking me first.

7) My conclusion or comments for you is you really don't know what's going on in the spiritual realm? So how are you making assumptions to request my response to your post which's out of realities in your imagination? So I need the honest answer and proof for it.
Old 23-12-2017, 12:15 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Neil;
Quote:
........and is a universe with laws of love in play, and the laws of love work by their self without any assistance from god or you jeremy....these laws operate upon every "sentient conscious being" or if you like every "soul being". Every time a person is loving in their demeanor, then that person receives reward in the form of beautification of "soul/self" and their countenance does reflect the reward the amount of beautification, to a point where that beautification is very apparently obvious.

And then jeremy, you have the opposite side of the equation, where if a person is performing unloving acts or thoughts, then the laws of love work, also rewarding those persons for their unloving acts and thoughts....and the "soul self" depletes a little with each unloving act and or thought. And it shows in their countenance and their shape and form.....

This I find to be vey insightful - and now I stop to think about it, I see it is actually so bloody obvious lol - like it does work exactly like that, but we just don't notice the changes until they are blatant before us...

Its the eyes that change first isn't it..?.. can always tell a persons demeanour by simply looking at their eyes - truly windows to the Soul - for those who know how to look....And I guess that the issue here - our SELF IGNORANCE - most of us don't notice this because we are ignorant and simply do not know how to comprehend the present moment we are in - most have no ears to hear and no eye to see as my mate would say... But when this is pointed out to us in this way, its rather undeniable isn't it..?..

Evil people DO actually "look evil" - good people do ACTUALLY "look good" - but it not just a physical appearance - more like their energy - their aura itself - THAT is what we pick up on for it is that primal energy that gave rise to the physical form we wear....Of course then, if that primal energy of Self begins to change - to ether purify or become corrupted - then naturally, the body form SHOULD follow this energetic impetus as a logical conclusion...
Old 23-12-2017, 12:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Neil;

This I find to be vey insightful - and now I stop to think about it, I see it is actually so bloody obvious lol - like it does work exactly like that, but we just don't notice the changes until they are blatant before us...

Its the eyes that change first isn't it..?.. can always tell a persons demeanour by simply looking at their eyes - truly windows to the Soul - for those who know how to look....And I guess that the issue here - our SELF IGNORANCE - most of us don't notice this because we are ignorant and simply do not know how to comprehend the present moment we are in - most have no ears to hear and no eye to see as my mate would say... But when this is pointed out to us in this way, its rather undeniable isn't it..?..

Evil people DO actually "look evil" - good people do ACTUALLY "look good" - but it not just a physical appearance - more like their energy - their aura itself - THAT is what we pick up on for it is that primal energy that gave rise to the physical form we wear....Of course then, if that primal energy of Self begins to change - to ether purify or become corrupted - then naturally, the body form SHOULD follow this energetic impetus as a logical conclusion...

Oh well I must disagree on people who are evil look evil and people who are good look good, sorry
Looks are deceptive and I don't believe anyone is evil..... But I do agree that you can feel that the energies are different.
Old 23-12-2017, 01:01 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Sky; Yer its not like a "hard and fast rule" - but Id say for sure there is a base truth there regarding the physical expression..

I do know some rather PHYSICALLY gorgeous women actually - who turn out be a real nasty piece of work once you get to know them, emotionally and mentally speaking.. And of couese same for the guys -good looking guys, charismatic - but underneath, selfish, nasty, conceited, arrogant......

I find that THESE types are usually a lot more clued up about them Self and their natural "talents" and are consciously putting on that "nice front"...These types can be more dangerous to our development, as simply we assume from their appearance that they will be acceptable, compatable (surface understanding) and so we let them get close , lower our defences tot hem, but when we go deeper into the relationship we are in for a nasty shock and rude awakening to their truth..

MOSTLY though - this energetic reflection onto the body is entirely subconscious, un noticed by the individual...It is VERY REAL though I find and the body demeanour ALWAYS follows the Minds intent...For instance - can you not just look at a man, and know for sure if he is gay, for example..?...Or a woman in your case..?... or Do you not for instance - notice a distinct similarity between paedophiles..?... or among violent people.??..

I find my Self that I CAN indeed spot such things EASILY - a definite energetic aura is given off, that really does begin to affect the physical form.... Same of course when people tell lies - its all about the eyes Folks...

Evil - in truth is merely a PERSPECTIVE OF SELF.... There is no "source of evil" NONE AT ALL - but - the perspective of Self HERE in this mortal situation, can indeed make us "to become evil".. Of course individually, they will not se the Self AS evil - they will think it all perfectly acceptable and normal - but to those around, THEY will make the judgement that this is "evil"..

Some things that we can nearly all agree on ARE EVIL - such as indeed paedophilia I mention above = we may not know a cause or a reason, but we see the action, and can judge that accordingly...There IS EVIL here in this world - blatantly so - and I would say for sure that once we have become exposed to it enough, know and understand it, then we begin to simply recognise it, even BEFORE it acts to show its nature...
Old 23-12-2017, 01:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

Sky; Yer its not like a "hard and fast rule" - but Id say for sure there is a base truth there regarding the physical expression..

I do know some rather PHYSICALLY gorgeous women actually - who turn out be a real nasty piece of work once you get to know them, emotionally and mentally speaking.. And of couese same for the guys -good looking guys, charismatic - but underneath, selfish, nasty, conceited, arrogant......

I find that THESE types are usually a lot more clued up about them Self and their natural "talents" and are consciously putting on that "nice front"...These types can be more dangerous to our development, as simply we assume from their appearance that they will be acceptable, compatable (surface understanding) and so we let them get close , lower our defences tot hem, but when we go deeper into the relationship we are in for a nasty shock and rude awakening to their truth..

MOSTLY though - this energetic reflection onto the body is entirely subconscious, un noticed by the individual...It is VERY REAL though I find and the body demeanour ALWAYS follows the Minds intent...For instance - can you not just look at a man, and know for sure if he is gay, for example..?...Or a woman in your case..?... or Do you not for instance - notice a distinct similarity between paedophiles..?... or among violent people.??..

I find my Self that I CAN indeed spot such things EASILY - a definite energetic aura is given off, that really does begin to affect the physical form.... Same of course when people tell lies - its all about the eyes Folks...

Evil - in truth is merely a PERSPECTIVE OF SELF.... There is no "source of evil" NONE AT ALL - but - the perspective of Self HERE in this mortal situation, can indeed make us "to become evil".. Of course individually, they will not se the Self AS evil - they will think it all perfectly acceptable and normal - but to those around, THEY will make the judgement that this is "evil"..

Some things that we can nearly all agree on ARE EVIL - such as indeed paedophilia I mention above = we may not know a cause or a reason, but we see the action, and can judge that accordingly...There IS EVIL here in this world - blatantly so - and I would say for sure that once we have become exposed to it enough, know and understand it, then we begin to simply recognise it, even BEFORE it acts to show its nature...

Evil..... I still don't think anyone is evil, nobody is born evil. What I do see it that actions can be classed as ' evil ' but not the person. Just my opinion though...
Old 23-12-2017, 09:20 PM
Suspended
It's like a person who passed out smelly gas by his gang then the gang will treated the gas as good odour. So can it be true? That's only a two of acidic pungent gases of real lies or assumptions mixed together for the excellent comments that only two tasty gas can mix to get in a bottle of smelly fullfilness. So one of them trying to ask, do you really get that gases? Then the other catch the ball right on his hands. And he said, yes ,I did, I do...

That's the joke of loving kindness genuine proof. And an additional abilities of lifestyle so far beyond the expectation of no ear to listen and no eyes to see...... mate's comments.

There's a theory: if some cloud-devils roaming and stirring up waves in the sea and floods onto the land and a punishment is imposed to give them a lesson. But the punishment can be treated as unloving manner to these gangs outrageous group. Then I'll never show my face to glance to that mess of ugly faces whose appearance shown on their eyes is so ugly layout. So what should I say for it? I'm shaking my head for disagreed with the pre-ghostic beings inside this messy gases in the bottle. They're trapped....in their minds.

Then they treated this darkness energy as an energetic form of powerful dharma sources or they can only using their mind for everything they needed but it's too late for them to turn back as the turn tide always do. And then they indulged and obsessed with it farther more than ever.

Someone is an extraction machine which is using his highest quality science collector for the fun of life-mate. And they're the pioneer of this field and I'm congratulating to you two --- for you to get an excellent certificate for it.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 23-12-2017 at 11:52 PM.
Old 24-12-2017, 01:24 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Everyone is still free to celebrate christmas and the birth of Christ whenever they want, even if the birth of Jesus wasn't 25 december. However, I myself look at the facts and do not recognize Christmas as a Christian holiday, that's all.

The birth of the Sun from out of the darkest days, the Sun = life giving force. The sacred child also as the Sun was "newborn at the solstice." Yes the early Christians recognised that meaning for the indigenous people (particularly in the northern lands such as Britain) and their message fitted very well with those traditions. That most likely is why Jesus' birth has been set at 25th December. The two concepts fitted together very well, and both with a meaning acceptable to both Pagans and Christians.
But in the old calendar (12 days difference) of course that would fall in early January as we know it now. But never mind. Our solstice will do.
I do often wonder though, why it is set at three days beyond the solstice? Perhaps it is to do with the precession of the equinoxes....

But it also may very well be, historically, that Joseph and Mary went to pay taxes, and to the Roman census in midwinter.... I have looked for hard evidence of that but there isn't a clear enough date so far.
Old 24-12-2017, 06:59 AM
Knower

Christmas in December

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
The birth of the Sun from out of the darkest days, the Sun = life giving force. The sacred child also as the Sun was "newborn at the solstice." Yes the early Christians recognised that meaning for the indigenous people (particularly in the northern lands such as Britain) and their message fitted very well with those traditions. That most likely is why Jesus' birth has been set at 25th December. The two concepts fitted together very well, and both with a meaning acceptable to both Pagans and Christians.
But in the old calendar (12 days difference) of course that would fall in early January as we know it now. But never mind. Our solstice will do.
I do often wonder though, why it is set at three days beyond the solstice? Perhaps it is to do with the precession of the equinoxes....

But it also may very well be, historically, that Joseph and Mary went to pay taxes, and to the Roman census in midwinter.... I have looked for hard evidence of that but there isn't a clear enough date so far.
thank you for bringing the thread back to its alleged topic...

IMO it does not matter that Jesus was not born on December 25th. I wish all those pinheaded literalists could just put that to rest! Besides that (as many have said) CHrists ascension is celebrated in the Spring (makes sense to me), and Christmas is the holiday where we celebrate His Birth which doesn't mean adult Christians believe he was literally born that day - it's just the holiday we celebrate it on, so the point is that's the recognized Holiday. Don't people celebrate Memorial Day and Labor Day on certain designated days? The whole idea is honoring the whole idea together as a group. Why argue over it?

Christmas means many different things to many different people. And as most of us know, many Westerners aren't especially religious (though usually Christian in their roots) or even not at all, are actually agnostics, wouldn't even call themselves Christian, but they still celebrate Christmas with their families, and they do honor 'some' of its meaning and traditions of giving, of generosity and caring.

The winter solstice makes sense to me too, out of darkness a light shone brightly, a light to save the world from darkness. Three days of darkness after the solstice, before his birth is recognized. Couldn't that be a reference to ascension 3 days after His death? At least it represents the wait (and some other symbolic explanation which escapes me at the moment).

Anyway, it makes sense to me. IMO it is a fine time to celebrate His birth. Christmas is about his birth (among other things) and Easter is about His death and ascension, His Rising Again after 3 days. Why would we need to argue about that? Is Memorial Day only for those veterans who died on the last Monday in May?

I LOVE this Holiday. It's an annual tradition not just for so many families, but a personal time for review as well, before the New Year. Every year I re-commit, I examine my faith, and I resolve to do better in my commitment to God, and to living through Jesus Christ, who lived a human life.
He was BORN, just like all people, he was once a newborn, Mary gave birth to Him and knew who he was.

I am in awe that that was a real moment in history, that actually happened. Mary gave birth to him and held him and nursed him and raised him as a small child, where He was protected because OF COURSE there would be those who suspected He was born and wanted him dead. If you know anything about the real history and the battles between "Gods" and the different races (species) of people who believed in them, you would understand that Jesus' life was in danger from His birth, just the suspicion that anyone believed he was the Messiah, that Emmanuel was born, could have gotten him killed.

What a fantastic moment in history that must have been, when he was born and held by his mother Mary, the Light that must have been watching over them all to guide the birth and their safety. i wonder, were there midwives present? There had to have been. Most likely Joseph was watching outside, guarding the manger, while midwives helped the birth, having no idea what a magnificent even they were a part of.
Yes Mary and Joseph were there for the census, which was mandatory- that was the whole reason the Inn was full, because people were under orders to report for the Census and faced stiff penalties for not showing up to register and be counted. That Census, their obsession with bloodlines and genealogy - that was all about the Gentiles/Romans' suspicion that a Messiah for the Abrahamic people was going to be born, and its hidden agenda was to find the infant child and kill him. Sadly, even most Christians miss that connection. They miss a lot of what it was really about, IMO, because of those who infiltrated and watered down its power and spread confusion to attempt to sabotage Christianity. This was an age-old battle for the souls of humans which still goes on today.

But Christmas in December is simply a very special holiday for me. Personally I like to celebrate and honor the birth of Jesus Christ on this holiday, but that's just my personal thing.