Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 25-11-2010, 02:28 PM
Carcadone

Number wonder?

Hey,

I think this started when I turned 20 years old. I've started "seeing" numbers. Nearly every time I look at my cellphone, the clock is something like 11.11, 17.17. I started writing them down and I'll put the list below. I wake up in the night to see that it is 1.11, 2.22 or 23.52(I don't know what this one means but in the evenings I often see this number exactly). Where can I find out what is the meaning of these numbers?
I've got numbers like
13.13 and I'm really starting to think that I've seen all "symmetric" number combinations there can be! sometimes it happens on the analog clock and I get numbers like 9 minutes pass 9 oclock.

Bah. It's been nearly a month since my birth day and they don't seem to stop appearing!

Well I hope someone has something to say about this.

Carcadone
Old 25-11-2010, 04:08 PM
LightFilledHeart

Carcadone,

As a Numerologist, I would be adding the numbers in each set together and reducing them to single digit numbers (except in the case of the two Master Numbers, 11 and 22 ) and from that final number I would get information regarding the frequency conveyed by same. If you wish to look at it in this manner to see if you get any further awareness pertaining to the messages these series of numbers are imparting to you, it's easy enough to find a book on Numerology that will give you understanding of the basics of the frequencies embodied in each number in the Numerological spectrum. I recommend Numerology: The Complete Guide, by Matthew Goodwin, Vol. I.

There are of course other modalities to look into and other means of assigning meaning to individual numbers. You can also check into those. I only suggest Numerology because it's my forte Another thought is you might simply try sitting quietly in meditative fashion with the numbers of a given pattern running through your head and see what comes up for you... your own inner sensing of the "message" or meaning, that is to say. Clearly SOMETHING is trying to come to you by way of information through this series of numbers you're being shown, or you would not have them cropping up with such persistence and frequency! Good luck with your investigations!
Old 25-11-2010, 04:18 PM
Master
Great answer and it was great to read, lately I've been seeing 1111 and 1212 lately. TO me it means my angels are speaking to me.
Spiritlite.
Old 25-11-2010, 05:07 PM
Carcadone

Hmm...

Thank you very much for your reply! I tried finding that book in our local library but there's no book of that name, but I succeeded in finding something similar.

I've got no idea of numerology and the meanings of numbers so this is a completely new field for me.

and I will definitely try to meditate on the numbers then as it is the only thing I can do at this moment (besides googling numbers ! )

:) thank you for your help

Carcadone
Old 25-11-2010, 05:41 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcadone
Hmm...

Thank you very much for your reply! I tried finding that book in our local library but there's no book of that name, but I succeeded in finding something similar.

I've got no idea of numerology and the meanings of numbers so this is a completely new field for me.

and I will definitely try to meditate on the numbers then as it is the only thing I can do at this moment (besides googling numbers ! )

:) thank you for your help

Carcadone

You're most welcome! I'm sure if you make an effort to get to the bottom of this, you will succeed
Old 25-11-2010, 09:30 PM
Master
on crystalinks it said they are dna codes, activiate something maybe increasing awareness or higher cons not sure
Old 26-11-2010, 08:47 AM
Carcadone

Rosewater, that's a theory I haven't heard of at all :0 But I do think that they might be a message of my increasing awareness...We'll see! Thank you for your comment :)
Old 26-11-2010, 03:49 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
on crystalinks it said they are dna codes, activiate something maybe increasing awareness or higher cons not sure

Rose! What a brilliant thought! I should have thought of that... I've had my DNA activated whilst on the slopes of Mt. Shasta and was alerted to that fact by the "typed" (yes, it looked exactly like typing!) word "Activated" which appeared in the center of a mustard yellow "screen" in front of my third eye during a meditation. I've told of the incident on another thread here, but the fact is I had no clue what the experience meant till later! I first saw the yellow screen appear, then could make out a jumble of letters and possible words in the center, but they were blurry and try as I might, I could not make them out. Then they vanished, my vision cleared, and I saw the word "activated" typed letter by letter in the center of the screen. Since I am a contactee who has been taken aboard interdimensional craft and receive telepathic communication with the beings who pilot them, I at first thought they had possibly activated a locator chip that might have been placed within me, though I had no memories of such a process being done to me. It wasn't till later that I recieved the information that it was my DNA that had been altered and activated, and the minute I got that piece of information, I knew it was right.

So you are saying that the strings of numbers people are seeing and responding to are actual DNA sequences... fascinating!!!! I must ask my "cosmic team" about this! Thanks so much for sharing that information
Old 26-11-2010, 05:53 PM
Carcadone

Just...hold on a minute! What? DNA activating can be seen as numbers people see on clocks and other things? This is certainly something I've never heard of. I'll look into that crystalinks sitefor sure !